Florida vs oos games this week

nolebull813

I'm gonna post them all no matter how irrelevant.

Lincoln vs Bainbridge,GA - Lincoln lost 8 of the last 13 games and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Bainbridge went 13-1 last year and lost last week to a very tough Lee County team. Winner: Bainbridge

Belen Jesuit vs Marist,GA - teams are very similar, but Marist seems to be a bit more successful version of Belen lately. Marist lost a 1 point game last week and Belen hasn't played yet. Even know they lost, that one game will help a lot with the system they run. Winner: Marist

Cambridge Christian vs Twiggs County,GA - Cambridge is very talented as a state runner up from last year. They seem to be a big time favorite. Winner: Cambridge Christian

Columbia vs Camden County,GA - Columbia played a closer than expected game against Gainesville but Camden is in a tailspin. I'm gonna go with Columbia until Camden can prove they can win.

Cocoa vs Bishop Gorman - if Cocoa can lose by less than 30, and do better than Cedar Hill I'll be happy.

Carrollwood Day School vs Grapevine Faith Christian,TX - CDS has a few playmakers but a very tiny roster. Faith is much bigger with bigger lines so I'm gonna go with the bigger and more deep team. Winner: Faith Christian

Jay vs Ressurection Catholic,MS - Jay is a small 1A team in the middle of nowhere and has no history of being good at anything. Ressurection is a private school in a bigger city and beat Jay last year winner : Ressurection Catholic

Northview vs Escambia Academy,AL - Northview lost last week to a bad Crestview team 70-0 and Escambia won like 70 of the last 71 games in Bama. Winner: Escambia Academy

Seminole Ridge vs Sulphur Springs,TX - Seminole Ridge lost to Pahokee 20-14 last week, and SS beat a bad Sherman team by 1 point. I feel like Ridge will take this because SS hasn't done much at all last year and gave up 42 points last week. Winner: Seminole Ridge

North Florida Christian vs Valwood,GA - NFC beat them 42-6 last year so I don't see too much changing. Winner: NFC

Pahokee vs Wayne Hills,NJ. - Pahokee is not even close to what they used to be. They over down to 1A last year and still lost in the first round. All I heard and seen about Wayne Hills was positive and one of the better teams overall in Jersey. That's more than enough to beat a team like Pahokee. Winner: Wayne Hills

Naples Community vs Westminster,GA - this is a huge mismatch. Game is in Ireland and probably set up be issue there was no one else to make an even game. Probably the biggest mismatch of the weekend. Winner: Westminster big

Windermere Prep vs Village,TX - I don't know anything about either team. I don't know how this game came up. Maybe a coach knows someone. I literally had to go look at maxpreps and just went with the Better team from there. Winner: Windermere Prep

American Heritage-Delray vs St John's,DC - AHD is reeling after losing to garbage Key West in the preseason and just lost to Naples 50-17 this last week. St John's is doing the opposite with a huge win vs a quality opponent. AHD has no shot. Winner St John's big

Viera vs Gonzaga,DC - Viera lost a ton from last years team. Gonzaga is a mainstay team at the top in the DC area. I can't see Viera being able to hang. Winner: Gonzaga

Bonus IMG vs Corona Centennial: I'm picking IMG because they just beat a equally talented Grayson team with ease and CC let Chandler drop a ton of points on them. Chandler is good but they don't have IMG talent. I think IMG score enough and makes enough stops to win.

Lincoln vs Bainbridge,GA - Lincoln lost 8 of the last 13 games and doesn't seem to be getting any better. Bainbridge went 13-1 last year and lost last week to a very tough Lee County team. Winner: Bainbridge

Belen Jesuit vs Marist,GA - teams are very similar, but Marist seems to be a bit more successful version of Belen lately. Marist lost a 1 point game last week and Belen hasn't played yet. Even know they lost, that one game will help a lot with the system they run. Winner: Marist

Cambridge Christian vs Twiggs County,GA - Cambridge is very talented as a state runner up from last year. They seem to be a big time favorite. Winner: Cambridge Christian

Columbia vs Camden County,GA - Columbia played a closer than expected game against Gainesville but Camden is in a tailspin. I'm gonna go with Columbia until Camden can prove they can win.

Cocoa vs Bishop Gorman - if Cocoa can lose by less than 30, and do better than Cedar Hill I'll be happy.

Carrollwood Day School vs Grapevine Faith Christian,TX - CDS has a few playmakers but a very tiny roster. Faith is much bigger with bigger lines so I'm gonna go with the bigger and more deep team. Winner: Faith Christian

Jay vs Ressurection Catholic,MS - Jay is a small 1A team in the middle of nowhere and has no history of being good at anything. Ressurection is a private school in a bigger city and beat Jay last year winner : Ressurection Catholic

Northview vs Escambia Academy,AL - Northview lost last week to a bad Crestview team 70-0 and Escambia won like 70 of the last 71 games in Bama. Winner: Escambia Academy

Seminole Ridge vs Sulphur Springs,TX - Seminole Ridge lost to Pahokee 20-14 last week, and SS beat a bad Sherman team by 1 point. I feel like Ridge will take this because SS hasn't done much at all last year and gave up 42 points last week. Winner: Seminole Ridge

North Florida Christian vs Valwood,GA - NFC beat them 42-6 last year so I don't see too much changing. Winner: NFC

Pahokee vs Wayne Hills,NJ. - Pahokee is not even close to what they used to be. They over down to 1A last year and still lost in the first round. All I heard and seen about Wayne Hills was positive and one of the better teams overall in Jersey. That's more than enough to beat a team like Pahokee. Winner: Wayne Hills

Naples Community vs Westminster,GA - this is a huge mismatch. Game is in Ireland and probably set up be issue there was no one else to make an even game. Probably the biggest mismatch of the weekend. Winner: Westminster big

Windermere Prep vs Village,TX - I don't know anything about either team. I don't know how this game came up. Maybe a coach knows someone. I literally had to go look at maxpreps and just went with the Better team from there. Winner: Windermere Prep

American Heritage-Delray vs St John's,DC - AHD is reeling after losing to garbage Key West in the preseason and just lost to Naples 50-17 this last week. St John's is doing the opposite with a huge win vs a quality opponent. AHD has no shot. Winner St John's big

Viera vs Gonzaga,DC - Viera lost a ton from last years team. Gonzaga is a mainstay team at the top in the DC area. I can't see Viera being able to hang. Winner: Gonzaga

Bonus IMG vs Corona Centennial: I'm picking IMG because they just beat a equally talented Grayson team with ease and CC let Chandler drop a ton of points on them. Chandler is good but they don't have IMG talent. I think IMG score enough and makes enough stops to win.

I have centennial in a close one because img has to travel out to west coast

Not bad. I'll ride shotgun with you on this one.

i watched that cedar hill game last night, they didnt play that bad, they just fell off late and had bad turnovers at bad times but they were capable of winning that game, they just didnt