FINAL DILLARD 35 MIRAMAR 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

#GAMEOFTHEWEEK: if You Love Football This is The Game To Be At!!, tickets go on sell tomorrow & Will Most Likely Be Sold Out The Same Day!.

5* 4* & Power 5 Talent will be ALL OVER the field in this matchup. 

Chaminade Madonna: The lions will come into this game with a great win over a very strong nationally ranked St. John’s team. The game wasn’t nearly as close as the final score. The lions are huge in the trenches with speed all over the field with their skill players.

Dillard - The Panthers are coming in fresh off a (35-0) blowout over Maryland #5 ranked best team rock creek Christian academy. 

with *5 star jackson at corner, 4* Johnson at the rb spot, 4* Blount on defense & host of other 3 & 4* players on defense for both Dillard and chaminade this has the making of being a must see game. 

SHOW US: with Dillard being a very very good public school ; As of Right Now they lack national notoriety. While Dillard has shown they can go toe to toe with some of the nations best, they have YET to get that signature win that would put them on a national scale. They have the opportunity to change that this week though. & With games @ MIAMI central week 4 & Home Vs STA AQUINAS Week 7 the panthers have arguably one of the toughest non district schedules in the country. 

KEYS TO VICTORY for chaminade: If the lions can penetrate dillard revamped O-Line & limit & production from Johnson. The lions will have a huge chance to win this game going away, while dillard does have a very elite diff the panthers will still need balance offensive production to win this on the road. 

KEYS TO VICTORY FOR DILLARD: the panthers have to limit the penalties & capitalize off a forced turnover or 2 without turning the ball over themselves. Special teams have to be solid & it wouldn’t hurt to also start fast to build & keep momentum. Do those things & you’re looking at the panthers making their debut in the national ranks come Monday morning. 

ACCORDING TO MAXPREPS:

chaminade Madonna:

NATIONALLY: #13

STATE: #1

CLASS #1

DILLARD:

NATIONALLY - Not Ranked

STATE: #29

CLASS 3M #7

so if we base everything off numbers chaminade should & will be the Faves in this matchup, but that’s why you play the games & With That Said May the Best Team Win #GODILLARD!!! #Dem27thAveBoys

@VeniceIndiansFootball @cribboy305 @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @FBGUY1989

45 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

#GAMEOFTHEWEEK: if You Love Football This is The Game To Be At!!, tickets go on sell tomorrow & Will Most Likely Be Sold Out The Same Day!.

5* 4* & Power 5 Talent will be ALL OVER the field in this matchup. 

Chaminade Madonna: The lions will come into this game with a great win over a very strong nationally ranked St. John’s team. The game wasn’t nearly as close as the final score. The lions are huge in the trenches with speed all over the field with their skill players.

Dillard - The Panthers are coming in fresh off a (35-0) blowout over Maryland #5 ranked best team rock creek Christian academy. 

with *5 star jackson at corner, 4* Johnson at the rb spot, 4* Blount on defense & host of other 3 & 4* players on defense for both Dillard and chaminade this has the making of being a must see game. 

SHOW US: with Dillard being a very very good public school ; As of Right Now they lack national notoriety. While Dillard has shown they can go toe to toe with some of the nations best, they have YET to get that signature win that would put them on a national scale. They have the opportunity to change that this week though. & With games @ MIAMI central week 4 & Home Vs STA AQUINAS Week 7 the panthers have arguably one of the toughest non district schedules in the country. 

KEYS TO VICTORY for chaminade: If the lions can penetrate dillard revamped O-Line & limit & production from Johnson. The lions will have a huge chance to win this game going away, while dillard does have a very elite diff the panthers will still need balance offensive production to win this on the road. 

KEYS TO VICTORY FOR DILLARD: the panthers have to limit the penalties & capitalize off a forced turnover or 2 without turning the ball over themselves. Special teams have to be solid & it wouldn’t hurt to also start fast to build & keep momentum. Do those things & you’re looking at the panthers making their debut in the national ranks come Monday morning. 

ACCORDING TO MAXPREPS:

chaminade Madonna:

NATIONALLY: #13

STATE: #1

CLASS #1

DILLARD:

NATIONALLY - Not Ranked

STATE: #29

CLASS 3M #7

so if we base everything off numbers chaminade should & will be the Faves in this matchup, but that’s why you play the games & With That Said May the Best Team Win #GODILLARD!!! #Dem27thAveBoys

@VeniceIndiansFootball @cribboy305 @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @FBGUY1989

I went on the Chaminade school site & got my ticket already. 
I don’t know how 1 side of bleachers gonna hold that crowd!!!!

Ill get to the game later this week. 

6 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Why so many points. Are you trying to say neither team has a good defense 

No, they both do. But I still feel that at least 40 points will be put on the board. Last year, Chaminade came up to the Orlando area with a very good D to play Seminole. They won a tight game in which 49 points were scored. Chaminade 26 Seminole 23. I feel the same thing will happen against Dillard, but that Dillard will end up winning by a narrow margin. 

I was at that game and both defenses played well. But both gave up points. 

I went to the Chaminade St, Johns game. My homeboy is on St Johns coaching staff. Chaminade offense is the Carol City 2018 offense that was blowing alot of teams but was upset by Central in the playoffs who lost to NW a week later then NW went on to win state after entering playoffs 5-5. That same OC who was at CC is now at Chaminade. They run a up tempo offense and will make it hard for you to sub your d-lineman. Qb is good and seemed to be poised under pressure. Most people already know about their wr's and rb. If Dillard can put pressure up the middle on the QB should be a good game. When pocket collapse from the sides he knows how to step and extend the play or run for yards. Their defense is solid but like darter said can be scored on. I think you def. have to run first to soften them up to set up the pass. If Dillard can get pressure on the qb and run the ball successfully I think it will be a good game.

7 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

I went to the Chaminade St, Johns game. My homeboy is on St Johns coaching staff. Chaminade offense is the Carol City 2018 offense that was blowing alot of teams but was upset by Central in the playoffs who lost to NW a week later then NW went on to win state after entering playoffs 5-5. That same OC who was at CC is now at Chaminade. They run a up tempo offense and will make it hard for you to sub your d-lineman. Qb is good and seemed to be poised under pressure. Most people already know about their wr's and rb. If Dillard can put pressure up the middle on the QB should be a good game. When pocket collapse from the sides he knows how to step and extend the play or run for yards. Their defense is solid but like darter said can be scored on. I think you def. have to run first to soften them up to set up the pass. If Dillard can get pressure on the qb and run the ball successfully I think it will be a good game.

Great analysis, this game is going to most definitely be won in the trenches. As you stated if DILLARD can penetrate the middle while containing the outsides I love our chances. 

but this is where discipline comes into play because as you stated if DILLARD closes the pocket and everybody doesn’t have their man accounted for he can easily dump it off on a crossing route or run it up the middle for 15-20 yards.

i also believe it’s gonna come down to which team is more desperate to win, at the end BOTH teams are great but I believe Dillard has a program has more to prove, no one is doubting the greatness at Dillard but they want to see it against another great opponent. I got my tickets already so I’m ready. 

10 hours ago, skyway said:

I'll take Chaminade 28-13.

Personally I believe both teams are even talent wise, this is a game tho that Dillard is gonna have to go take rain or shine. 

you’re on the road against a team that has been to 5 consecutive state championships, you’re a great team but  you’re also the underdog for this game against a nationally great opponent ; so if you’re Dillard you have to go take this win because chaminade isn’t gonna give it to you. 

39 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch52IAyoAgG/?igshid=ZDg1NjBiNjg=

maaaannn the way the intensity is set up for this game on Friday!!! You would think it’s the state championship lol  @VeniceIndiansFootball @cribboy305 @DarterBlue2

So far 800 tickets have been sold so far for this game. 

I love it mannn, It’s gone get real gritty out there. I do believe dillard can win. Its just a matter of execution, and discipline. It can go two ways, either chaminade turns up the heat and dillard is just not ready & the game gets blowout-ish. orrr dillard comes to play & its a slug fest. Dillard has to show they can stop that lions offense cause they not finna go score for score. chaminade showed against st johns they are official on both sides of the ball. 

3 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I love it mannn, It’s gone get real gritty out there. I do believe dillard can win. Its just a matter of execution, and discipline. It can go two ways, either chaminade turns up the heat and dillard is just not ready & the game gets blowout-ish. orrr dillard comes to play & its a slug fest. Dillard has to show they can stop that lions offense cause they not finna go score for score. chaminade showed against st johns they are official on both sides of the ball. 

Do I believe Dillard can win in a shootout vs the lions ? Yezzir I believe just like they got dawgs so do we, they sh** just like we do. 

now is that the type of game I want to see ? Hell na Dillard needs to go out there & hit they ass in the mouth. Dillard can’t go in there & fall behind 14-0 like they did Vs homestead. 

if Dillard go in there strike first & apply steady pressure all night long on both sides I love our chances. It just sucks that one team got to lose when both teams are great. 

13 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Both teams may make it to state.

Just got off the live stream watching them discuss the Dillard vs chaminade game, and with coaches & players hopping on from both sides & the comments that I seen. BOY is gonna be some blood on that field Friday night. Many are calling g it the game of the year. LETSSSSS GOOOOOO

16 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Just got off the live stream watching them discuss the Dillard vs chaminade game, and with coaches & players hopping on from both sides & the comments that I seen. BOY is gonna be some blood on that field Friday night. Many are calling g it the game of the year. LETSSSSS GOOOOOO

most def can be game of the year if it lives up to the implications. Lets hope everyone stays healthy so dillard has no excuses when cent put 50 on em & chaminade either when they lose the west. I like a close ball game going into the 4th quarter. 42-30 type deal

19 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

most def can be game of the year if it lives up to the implications. Lets hope everyone stays healthy so dillard has no excuses when cent put 50 on em & chaminade either when they lose the west. I like a close ball game going into the 4th quarter. 42-30 type deal

Lmao lol 50! No SUH I like our defense to stand on business in the trenches and it be a 28-21 type game winner can be either team lol 

21 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

But iMO those to many points if DILLARD give up 30+ to chaminade we’re gonna lose that game. But If the final is 24-17 I love Dillard chances of coming out on top. Both teams great but this Friday somebody got to lose 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

But iMO those to many points if DILLARD give up 30+ to chaminade we’re gonna lose that game. But If the final is 24-17 I love Dillard chances of coming out on top. Both teams great but this Friday somebody got to lose 

It will be lit main man. Y’all boys go out there & handle up !

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

None of the pundits picking Dillard……Only one way to fix that. TAKE IT TO EM & WIN!!!!!