FINAL DILLARD 35 MIRAMAR 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Refs made bad calls both ways. But the're human. Ref's had a questionable call that called Chaminade's 1st TD back and Dillard benefitted by getting a 98 yard pick 6 from the 2 yard line. Game probably should have been worst then it was. Dillard needs to regroup fast. They have alot of talent but they are not on Chaminade level. 

1 hour ago, Supernatural said:

Refs made bad calls both ways. But the're human. Ref's had a questionable call that called Chaminade's 1st TD back and Dillard benefitted by getting a 98 yard pick 6 from the 2 yard line. Game probably should have been worst then it was. Dillard needs to regroup fast. They have alot of talent but they are not on Chaminade level. 

Any game your defense gives up almost 50 points should be cause for real introspection and try to focus on things you can do to improve while ignoring the outside noise.   The hype means nothing if you learned nothing as you can be staring at another night like this in another couple of weeks as you face another juggernaut. 

LAWD HAVE MERCY! is the only words I can muster about this game last night, I was so frustrated I went home & went right to sleep. Didn’t help also that the game didn’t end until 10:30pm but started 7pm & my alarm went off at 5:45am smh , nonetheless. 

THE GAME: I’ve NEVER seen such a bias crew of refs in my life in a high school game & I’ve seen some bad ones ; & I’m usually the one to NEVER get on here & cry bad referring , but last night was CRIMINAL. Sure chaminade got some flags as well but NOTHING COMPARED to the onslaught Dillard received which was over 275 yards in penalties. 

Dillard jumped out to a 14-0 nothing lead in front of a rabid beyond sold out crowd, only to see the lions score the next 28 points. 

everytime, I mean EVERY TIME Dillards defense forced a 3 & out & our offense was about to come on the field a flag was thrown to extend the play for the lions which lead to scores each time. It was iNSANE!

but on the flip side & you can go back & watch the tape , outside of the block punt for the Touchdown, EVERYTIME Dillard was on offense & they were gaining ANY sort of momentum flags were thrown RELENTLESSLY To keep Dillard out of Rhythm. 

PLAY THAT SENT DILLARD FANS INTO A FRENZY: 

it was late 3rd Quarter & Dillard had scored to make it 28-42 , on the very next drive for the lions Dillard forced a fumble & WHILE returning it the other way a flag was thrown for another penalty on Dillard for “PERSONAL FOUL” so not only did they bring the ball back, but they TOOK AWAY the fumble for Dillard gave the ball back to the lions & awarded them 15 yards , which basically put them in the end zone which put the score at 49-28. 

HOW IN THE FU%* do a flag be thrown AFTER the fumble not before BUT AFTER & not only do you penalize the team that recovered the fumble but you take it away , that’s STRAIGHT BULLSH%*. it was so bad & obvious that even chaminade fans were shaking their head while laughing saying “YEAH, THE REFS doing y’all bad” , NOW when you have the opposing team fans saying that you KNOW it’s some BULL JIVE GOING ON. 

OVERALL LET THE KIDS PLAY!!!! The refs had their imprint ALL OVER THIS GAME!

did Dillard make some mistakes ? HELL YEAH a lot of them, but to see the refs purposely continue to put them behind the 8 ball with B.S PENALTIES & MOMENTUM KILLERS , you can see the air slowly get took from out of them. Many will see the “49” points by chaminade & will swear they went up & down the field on Dillard which was the farthest from the case outside of the block punt the refs drove chaminade down the field each & everytime dillards defense for the most part harrassed & gave chaminade fits all night. 

Play for play, strength for strength Dillard was giving the lions all they can handle & the refs seen that SMH. All in all tho congrats on the lions on the win & as for my panthers it’s back to the drawing board. With MIAMI CENTRAL in 3 weeks & STA in 5 weeks no time to look for pity. 

i KNOW ONE THING THO no team in 3M is gonna wanna see Dillard in the playoffs I tell you that. #GOPANTHERS!!

@DarterBlue2 @cribboy305 @VeniceIndiansFootball

I have not seen tape, so I can't comment on your analysis. IF I I had known Dillard was going to score 28, I would expect them to win because I know their defense is good. 

Last night I watched Edgewater as I wanted to see what a perennially, highly touted team, Don Bosco, looked like in person. The first half of that game saw Edgewater being highly penalized but still managing a 13-10 lead at the half. In the second half, from the fist drive, I sensed that Bosco was wearing down and that Edgewater was likely going to win comfortably.

Now I don't know whether Bosco came into the game overrated or not. But Edgewater made a statement that they are going to contend for the 3M title. They have failed to win it all 5 times before. So, I am reluctant to say this is their year. But if Bosco was nearly as good as advertised, then the Eagles will be in the mix come playoff time. 

45 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

LAWD HAVE MERCY! is the only words I can muster about this game last night, I was so frustrated I went home & went right to sleep. Didn’t help also that the game didn’t end until 10:30pm but started 7pm & my alarm went off at 5:45am smh , nonetheless. 

THE GAME: I’ve NEVER seen such a bias crew of refs in my life in a high school game & I’ve seen some bad ones ; & I’m usually the one to NEVER get on here & cry bad referring , but last night was CRIMINAL. Sure chaminade got some flags as well but NOTHING COMPARED to the onslaught Dillard received which was over 275 yards in penalties. 

Dillard jumped out to a 14-0 nothing lead in front of a rabid beyond sold out crowd, only to see the lions score the next 28 points. 

everytime, I mean EVERY TIME Dillards defense forced a 3 & out & our offense was about to come on the field a flag was thrown to extend the play for the lions which lead to scores each time. It was iNSANE!

but on the flip side & you can go back & watch the tape , outside of the block punt for the Touchdown, EVERYTIME Dillard was on offense & they were gaining ANY sort of momentum flags were thrown RELENTLESSLY To keep Dillard out of Rhythm. 

PLAY THAT SENT DILLARD FANS INTO A FRENZY: 

it was late 3rd Quarter & Dillard had scored to make it 28-42 , on the very next drive for the lions Dillard forced a fumble & WHILE returning it the other way a flag was thrown for another penalty on Dillard for “PERSONAL FOUL” so not only did they bring the ball back, but they TOOK AWAY the fumble for Dillard gave the ball back to the lions & awarded them 15 yards , which basically put them in the end zone which put the score at 49-28. 

HOW IN THE FU%* do a flag be thrown AFTER the fumble not before BUT AFTER & not only do you penalize the team that recovered the fumble but you take it away , that’s STRAIGHT BULLSH%*. it was so bad & obvious that even chaminade fans were shaking their head while laughing saying “YEAH, THE REFS doing y’all bad” , NOW when you have the opposing team fans saying that you KNOW it’s some BULL JIVE GOING ON. 

OVERALL LET THE KIDS PLAY!!!! The refs had their imprint ALL OVER THIS GAME!

did Dillard make some mistakes ? HELL YEAH a lot of them, but to see the refs purposely continue to put them behind the 8 ball with B.S PENALTIES & MOMENTUM KILLERS , you can see the air slowly get took from out of them. Many will see the “49” points by chaminade & will swear they went up & down the field on Dillard which was the farthest from the case outside of the block punt the refs drove chaminade down the field each & everytime dillards defense for the most part harrassed & gave chaminade fits all night. 

Play for play, strength for strength Dillard was giving the lions all they can handle & the refs seen that SMH. All in all tho congrats on the lions on the win & as for my panthers it’s back to the drawing board. With MIAMI CENTRAL in 3 weeks & STA in 5 weeks no time to look for pity. 

i KNOW ONE THING THO no team in 3M is gonna wanna see Dillard in the playoffs I tell you that. #GOPANTHERS!!

@DarterBlue2 @cribboy305 @VeniceIndiansFootball

Not quite my spin on the game…..Dillard hit a homerun first play of the game. Their 2cd came as Cham QB was rushed & threw the ball right to the Dillard cb. For a pick six. Panther mistakes, poor play calling, poor execution, tons of penalties (NOT all the refs BIAS) & a poor downfield passing attack doomed them. Lions also had a ton of penalties, also calling a TD back. OK it’s only the 2cd game. Time to fix the whoa’s. But the refs dont decide a game won by 3 TD’s. They simply looked like the Panthers in BIG GAMES…….not good enough. Rockets & Raiders will beat Dillard, unless Panthers improve, let alone Homestead that’s knocking teams out. 

15 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Not quite my spin on the game…..Dillard hit a homerun first play of the game. Their 2cd came as Cham QB was rushed & threw the ball right to the Dillard cb. For a pick six. Panther mistakes, poor play calling, poor execution, tons of penalties (NOT all the refs BIAS) & a poor downfield passing attack doomed them. Lions also had a ton of penalties, also calling a TD back. OK it’s only the 2cd game. Time to fix the whoa’s. But the refs dont decide a game won by 3 TD’s. They simply looked like the Panthers in BIG GAMES…….not good enough. Rockets & Raiders will beat Dillard, unless Panthers improve, let alone Homestead that’s knocking teams out. 

See i have a much better take because I was there all 4 quarters while you’re left at halftime. No down field attack ? , while it wasn’t perfect Dillard had plenty downfield plays that put us in CMD territory and it was called back. 

as I stated , YES calls were called on both sides but 275 yards for Dillard in penalties to 96 for chaminade is NOWHERE in hell even. 

how the hell can you get in the end zone when every time you get a first down the refs are taking you back 10-15 yards a pop. I don’t care who you is it’s gonna be hard as hell to win a game like that on the road against a team you wasn’t even predicted to beat anyway. 

you mention the three score lead 28-42 late third. PLENTY TIME left Dillard forced a fumble take it all the way to the lions 30 if Dillard doesn’t get completely robbed & kept possession and marches that TD in were looking at 35-42 a 7 point game with a quarter in a half to go. So with all due respect you know me & you are cool but don’t sit here and tell me that REFS can’t play a factor. 

i was there and I seen the ENTIRE game. Was Dillard perfect hell na , is it things we need to fix ? HELL YES! But when you have the opp fans tell you that your team getting robbed that speaks VOLUME! Chaminade was good enough they didn’t need any assistance from the officials. After Dillard jumped out 14-0 the refs made sure Dillard didn’t retain momentum the rest of the game. 

when a game starts at 7pm and it doesn’t end until 10:45 with no weather delay you know the refs had they’re hands TO MUCH into the game. If chaminade just str8 up kicked our ass then I would be the first to throw my hands up and give it to em but they didn’t. 

20 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Oh & be surprised if the Bulls don’t beat Chaminade. Also see a loss to AH. Don’t see a dominating DL for the Nade. Lack of a passing game allowed Lions to take Dillard’s run game out. Just my opinion. All teams can improve. ITS EARLY. 

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

See i have a much better take because I was there all 4 quarters while you’re left at halftime. No down field attack ? , while it wasn’t perfect Dillard had plenty downfield plays that put us in CMD territory and it was called back. 

as I stated , YES calls were called on both sides but 275 yards for Dillard in penalties to 96 for chaminade is NOWHERE in hell even. 

how the hell can you get in the end zone when every time you get a first down the refs are taking you back 10-15 yards a pop. I don’t care who you is it’s gonna be hard as hell to win a game like that on the road against a team you wasn’t even predicted to beat anyway. 

you mention the three score lead 28-42 late third. PLENTY TIME left Dillard forced a fumble take it all the way to the lions 30 if Dillard doesn’t get completely robbed & kept possession and marches that TD in were looking at 35-42 a 7 point game with a quarter in a half to go. So with all due respect you know me & you are cool but don’t sit here and tell me that REFS can’t play a factor. 

i was there and I seen the ENTIRE game. Was Dillard perfect hell na , is it things we need to fix ? HELL YES! But when you have the opp fans tell you that your team getting robbed that speaks VOLUME! Chaminade was good enough they didn’t need any assistance from the officials. After Dillard jumped out 14-0 the refs made sure Dillard didn’t retain momentum the rest of the game. 

when a game starts at 7pm and it doesn’t end until 10:45 with no weather delay you know the refs had they’re hands TO MUCH into the game. If chaminade just str8 up kicked our ass then I would be the first to throw my hands up and give it to em but they didn’t. 

Lol. U fired up Bro! I saw enough to know Dillard wasn’t the best team on the field. Now it can change most definitely. But the defense giving up 49 points ain’t cool bro!!! Esp it being Dillard strength……..

4 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Lol. U fired up Bro! I saw enough to know Dillard wasn’t the best team on the field. Now it can change most definitely. But the defense giving up 49 points ain’t cool bro!!! Esp it being Dillard strength……..

If the refs would have drove us down the field with flags every time we was on offense we would have scored 49 to. 

it’s easy as hell to put up points when you’re the #12 team in the nation and the refs are literally driving you down the field with flag after flag. 

that’s why I said in my original post it’s easy as hell to look at the 49 points and assume oh the lions tore Dillards defense a new one which was the farthest from the case