2022 New Teams (Results)

nolebull813

I’m gonna keep tabs on the new teams that are playing 11 man varsity football for the first time this year. Week 1 was a tough one with all the rookie teams going a combined 0-5-1

Somerset Prep Lost to Somerset Silver Palms 14-8

Beachside Lost to Toccoi Creek 36-19

BridgePrep Lost to Palmer Trinity 51-0

Riverside Christian Tied Georgia Christian 12-12

Impact Christian Lost to Harvest Community 20-6

Tradition Prep Lost to American Heritage-Delray 49-8

Destin and Roar Prep were off 

On 9/1/2022 at 7:49 AM, nolebull813 said:

I’m gonna keep tabs on the new teams that are playing 11 man varsity football for the first time this year. Week 1 was a tough one with all the rookie teams going a combined 0-5-1

Somerset Prep Lost to Somerset Silver Palms 14-8

Beachside Lost to Toccoi Creek 36-19

BridgePrep Lost to Palmer Trinity 51-0

Riverside Christian Tied Georgia Christian 12-12

Impact Christian Lost to Harvest Community 20-6

Tradition Prep Lost to American Heritage-Delray 49-8

Destin and Roar Prep were off 

I only know about Beachside. They took kids from Bartram Trail (I edited this for clarification) and Nease so they’re in a tough position as well as being in a county that doesn’t allow much movement amongst students. Great area

Week 2 in the books. 

Somerset Prep lost to Somerset-Canyons 33-7

Beachside first win ever vs Fernandina Beach 17-13

BridgePrep lost to Somerset Academy-Homestead 44-0

Riverside Christian lost to fellow first year opponent Impact Christian 38-22

Destin lost to Baker 34-0

Tradition prep off, and Roar Prep off again. First game scheduled 9/15.

Week 3 results 

Somerset Prep lost to Somerset Homestead 43-12

Beachside vs Christs Church Cancelled

Bridgeprep lost to Inlet Grove 56-0

Riverside Christian forfeit loss vs Bishop Snyder

Impact Christian (off)

Destin get their first win 28-21 over North Bay Haven

Tradition Prep game vs John Carroll cancelled 

• 2 weeks later...

Week 4 results. These teams have trouble playing games. Lol. 

Somerset Prep lost to Palm Beach Christian Prep 48-0

Beachside (off)

BridgePrep (off)

Riverside (off)

Impact Christian Lost to Keystone Heights 38-12

Tradition Prep vs Yulee postponed until 9/26

Destin lost to Rocky Bayou 28-22

Roar Prep (first game scheduled for 9/26 vs Ambassadors Christian)

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

They probably move when others move. Meaning if 10 teams drop under them, then it looks like they went up 10 spots. I’m just guessing here though 

I get that. But having never played a game why should that team be ranked above any team who has played. Even the worst team in the state has played a game and has established something. So how can a team who has never played be given a ranking that is about 150 places above the bottom?

2 hours ago, Beek said:

I get that. But having never played a game why should that team be ranked above any team who has played. Even the worst team in the state has played a game and has established something. So how can a team who has never played be given a ranking that is about 150 places above the bottom?

Coach Beek,

Welcome to Max Preps

Roar Prep first game in history finally played. 16-12 loss to Ambassadors Christian

Destin 7-8 loss to Lighthouse Academy

Beachside 3-1 now after beating Ridgeview 42-15

Bridge Prep 0-54 loss to Westminster Christian

Impact Christian off 

Tradition Prep vs Yulee postponed till Monday

Somerset Prep off next game 10-14 vs Moore Haven

Riverside forfeit loss vs Cedar Creek. 2nd forfeit loss in a row. Could be a problem 

• 2 weeks later...

0-2 Roar Prep lost to Santa Fe Catholic 0-26

1-5 Destin lost to Jay on 6-25 on 9/30, and lost to Bozeman 14-20 on Oct 7th

4-1 Beachside beat Impact Christian 65-5

1-4 Impact lost to Hollis Christian 0-35 on Oct 3rd, and Beachside 6-65 on Oct 6th

0-6 BridgePrep lost to Marathon 0-36 on Sept 30th, and University School 0-52 on Oct 7th

0-4 Tradition Prep lost to Yulee 6-49 on Sept 26th, and Port St Lucie 0-68 on Oct 7th

0-5 Somerset Prep lost to Jupiter Christian 6-49

0-4 Riverside takes another Forfeit Loss vs Bell. Could be cancelled

On 9/24/2022 at 9:33 PM, Beek said:

You guys should play Beachside in a bowl game

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Calpreps predicts a close game :P

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field
[2022] St. Cloud (FL) 28, [2022] Poinciana (Kissimmee, FL) 21

I agree that St. Cloud is probably the favorite in the game, but Poinciana has a chance and that is they types of games they should be playing in their current environment. 

St. Cloud has virtually no chance of being a playoff team after getting beaten badly by both Toho and OHS two district opponents.  Those two teams will play each other in the next week with the winner being the district champ and the other the runner up.  The district is pretty weak so no assurance of the runner up getting in much less the third place finisher.  Highly likely you will get them in the bowl game if that is what both schools want. 

Destin lost 22-40 to Hilliard

Roar Prep lost 0-42 to Tru Prep

Beachside beat Crescent City 55-41

Impact Christian lost 6-56 to Wolfson

Tradition Prep lost 0-56 to Jupiter Christian 

BridgePrep off (no more games scheduled)

Somerset Prep scheduled Dade Christian 10/21 but no score posted 

Riverside Christian appears to have cancelled their season weeks ago