Benjamin 31-Pahokee 36

561_Fan

Thanks 561 for the update! My friend just told me that when they get that passing game corrected with the receivers weapons Pahokee have on the team with that running game...look out! #6 is a beast!!!!!!! The last time #6 was the star of the team as a senior we went to the championship! Hopefully with a different outcome! I love the potential information about the team and hope to come to the game against Atlantic! 

9 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

Thanks 561 for the update! My friend just told me that when they get that passing game corrected with the receivers weapons Pahokee have on the team with that running game...look out! #6 is a beast!!!!!!! The last time #6 was the star of the team as a senior we went to the championship! Hopefully with a different outcome! I love the potential information about the team and hope to come to the game against Atlantic! 

PK went to the running game and took over. J. Benjamin had over 200 yards and could’ve had close to 400 had 2 long TD runs not been called back. Once the D settled down, they didn’t allow a score until the 4th after giving up 24 in the first.

34 minutes ago, BigBoyBall said:

That kid is special...I saw him in the Hawthorne game, I was told he was hurt but he still outran their whole team. Now PK have Martin and Gilmore...wow! Once they get going and the QB get on the same page with them... Pahokee will be Pick your poison! The Coaches will get them right!

He was pretty much on 1 ankle