Belleview

PickSix

1-9 in 2015.... between the KOC and week 1 have scored 100+ points. With a 3 team district I see them making the playoffs with ease, but is Brantley that good or have the OTC kids gone to Belleview?

Well they only have to beat eastside who looks like one of the worst teams in the north but I curious if they can beat north Marion and win district but they came to life and I thought they 0-10 last year

I don't know of any Trinity Catholic players that transferred to Belleview. Trinity Catholic had 6 players transfer in from Forest, West Port, and I believe Dunnellon. John Brantley is simply doing the same thing as HC of Belleview that he did for years at Trinity and that is win. The man doesn't have the best personality. But, he knows how to develop winning football teams.

It's Brantley the reason they are getting good, the guy is just a winner, to me he's the best coach in Marion county and top 3 of all time. They have got quite a bit of transfers in up their including 2 that were projected starters at Vanguard and a few from North Marion as well including one of the better young QBs in the county in Corey Wilsher

My preference for best HC in Marion County was Kerwin Bell. Brantley was an assistant coach under Bell. Bell took a brand new high school team in 2002 and made them winners from the get go. In 2003 they were in the 1st round of the playoffs. In 2004 they were in the 2nd round. In 2005 they won the championship. In 2006 they were in the championship game. Brantley took them to the championship game in 2008 and 2010. They won in 2010. 

My preference for best HC in Marion County was Kerwin Bell. Brantley was an assistant coach under Bell. Bell took a brand new high school team in 2002 and made them winners from the get go. In 2003 they were in the 1st round of the playoffs. In 2004 they were in the 2nd round. In 2005 they won the championship. In 2006 they were in the championship game. Brantley took them to the championship game in 2008 and 2010. They won in 2010.

I definately agree with Kerwin Bell being the best head coach in Marion County. I thought he was going to come back to TC after Brantley left

I think he will eventually get back into the high school game somewhere, maybe or maybe not as a head coach but as an offensive coordinator or something. I loved watching that air raid offense he ran when he was at TC when Brantley and Dion Lecorn was their, them teams were a lot of fun to go out and watch it's just not many played them close

Kerwin Bell's goal was always to HC a major college team. He went up to Jacksonville and coached a total loser, Jacksonville University a Division 1 school, to two Pioneer Football League championships. He now is the HC of Valdosta State University. VS last won the Gulf South Conference championship in 2010. I expect them to be back there by next season under Bell. ;)  

The way their schedule is set, they will probably be undefeated by the time they reach Dunnellon. Not sure what North Marion is returning from last year's team, but they could have a shot at the district.

North Marion lost a bundle to graduation last year, but they're still really good with some top end talent, belleview definately has a chance at them this year though to win that district

I doubt it Magic They haven't beaten there rivals enough at this point in time. Trenton was kicking tail for 4 years before any transfers showed up.

Every team has a few transfers every year. Just like Trenton did. But 25+ is a bit much. Someone should look into them. Its some stories floating around about some shady stuff...

Rolling right along. Two big wins in a row for Belleview. 41-7 over Crystal River last night. Probably more wins then they have had in the last 5 years combined. Their real test will be next Friday against a perennial playoff team Dunnellon @ Dunnellon. Since John Brantley took over as HC this team has been reborn. I may even run over to Dunnellon to see them play. 

Rolling right along. Two big wins in a row for Belleview. 41-7 over Crystal River last night. Probably more wins then they have had in the last 5 years combined. Their real test will be next Friday against a perennial playoff team Dunnellon @ Dunnellon. Since John Brantley took over as HC this team has been reborn. I may even run over to Dunnellon to see them play.

with Trinity Catholic being up in the panhandle next week that belleview at dunnellon game should be the best game in the county that night. Who would have thought this game would be this huge 2 to 3 months ago, not many I'm sure