Nolebull’s top 25

nolebull813

On 9/4/2022 at 3:40 PM, nolebull813 said:

Only thing next for them to do it play a top Georgia team. Lol

Winter Park travelled to the Atlanta area last week (9/2) to play North Gwinnett HS (ranked #12 in Georgia at the time) and returned home to WP with a 31-19 victory. Keep an eye on the Wildcats.

1 hour ago, HornetFan said:

Winter Park travelled to the Atlanta area last week (9/2) to play North Gwinnett HS (ranked #12 in Georgia at the time) and returned home to WP with a 31-19 victory. Keep an eye on the Wildcats.

If you let the Georgia posters tell it, it’s one of North Gwinnett’s worst teams in history. But it is impressive to go to Atlanta and take a win from an undefeated 7A team and the refs. 

Problem is Winter Park’s schedule is so horrible you won’t know much about them until the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

If you let the Georgia posters tell it, it’s one of North Gwinnett’s worst teams in history. But it is impressive to go to Atlanta and take a win from an undefeated 7A team and the refs. 

Problem is Winter Park’s schedule is so horrible you won’t know much about them until the playoffs. 

It just shows how much better Florida is than GA

Winter Park isn't even a top 50 team in Florida and beat a team ranked top 15 in GA in their own backyard

FL>>>>>>GA 

11 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Woooo the battles with Rab and the Louisiana guy are gonna be good lol I might just have to reset my password lmao

Rab been banned, me and garden state baller were also banned 

What's amazing though is they don't ban lowndes punk 96 even though he has doxed multiple posters by posting headshots and both times he only got a week suspension

Of course badrouter (skyway) knew this and was actually backing the person doxing posters and then ran to every board asking for me to be banned because I called him out for lying 

But that's why that Prep Gridiron national board is falling apart, the national HS Football board I'm on now is actually a good football board and isn't full of hypocritical leadership who gives favoritism to the south GA posters and attacks posters who got fed up with their crap

15 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Bro if NG goes 6-5 and Winter Park goes 11-1 was it a good win?

Depends 

If the NG roster stays healthy then no 

If NG has like 10 starters out with injury at the end of the season than I would more likely judge it based on at the time 

But don't act like GA doesn't brag about wins far worse than NG this year to make their state "on par" with Florida

16 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Are you saying WP isn’t top 50 right now?

Correct

As you said Winter Park schedule they typically don't play tough competition and if this NG win doesn't look good at the end of the year than they probably won't have a top 50 win in the state of Florida and an overinflated win over a down GA team 

Winter Park to me is basically Lake Wales who also rarely faces tough competition until the playoffs so I don't see them as a top 50 team 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Rab been banned, me and garden state baller were also banned 

What's amazing though is they don't ban lowndes punk 96 even though he has doxed multiple posters by posting headshots and both times he only got a week suspension

Of course badrouter (skyway) knew this and was actually backing the person doxing posters and then ran to every board asking for me to be banned because I called him out for lying 

But that's why that Prep Gridiron national board is falling apart, the national HS Football board I'm on now is actually a good football board and isn't full of hypocritical leadership who gives favoritism to the south GA posters and attacks posters who got fed up with their crap

I stopped taking that board seriously once I saw how Prep Gridiron ran their OOS events or treated schools who weren't partnered with them

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Depends 

If the NG roster stays healthy then no 

If NG has like 10 starters out with injury at the end of the season than I would more likely judge it based on at the time 

But don't act like GA doesn't brag about wins far worse than NG this year to make their state "on par" with Florida

Nolebull, generally has the belief Florida sends to many "iffy" schools to out of state games that only embarrass us when they lose. He's a Florida homer, but covers himself nationally by knocking those schools. This year has be different. Florida has been kicking butt (G Rated). Nolebull doesn't know how to act. He doesn't like to play "nice."    :)

57 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Nolebull, generally has the belief Florida sends to many "iffy" schools to out of state games that only embarrass us when they lose. He's a Florida homer, but covers himself nationally by knocking those schools. This year has be different. Florida has been kicking butt (G Rated). Nolebull doesn't know how to act. He doesn't like to play "nice."    :)

No that’s not true. I only point out the glaring mismatches like North Miami and Coral Glades vs Valdosta, Dade Christian vs Camden County, Lowndes vs NMB and Gadsden Co etc etc. 

Wasted games where the outcome is already settled as soon as the ink hits the paper on the contract. 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

No that’s not true. I only point out the glaring mismatches like North Miami and Coral Glades vs Valdosta, Dade Christian vs Camden County, Lowndes vs NMB and Gadsden Co etc etc. 

Wasted games where the outcome is already settled as soon as the ink hits the paper on the contract. 

You ran your mouth for 2 months about how Lowndes was gonna smash AHP even when it was clear Lowndes was not gonna be good this year 

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It just shows how much better Florida is than GA

Winter Park isn't even a top 50 team in Florida and beat a team ranked top 15 in GA in their own backyard

FL>>>>>>GA 

Max Preps has Winter Park ranked at #25 in Florida this week after their win at North Gwinnett. 

6 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

Max Preps has Winter Park ranked at #25 in Florida this week after their win at North Gwinnett. 

MaxPreps uses the same formula of calpreps that had Madison County over Dillard

I'm not sure I would use that as the all in be all 

Plus it's likely that it's just accounting for how high North Gwinnett is (Came into the game #12 in GA) so they probably are overcompensating for how they overranked North Gwinnett and decided to apply it to Winter Park