Nolebull’s top 25

nolebull813

12 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I would like to see Dillard beat Lincoln like Colquitt did. 30-7 type score. Let’s see them beat Ely. Soul Bowl status. I want Dillard to do good. I want them in my rankings. 

Lincoln has gotten smashed by both decent teams they played 

Dillard should do the same 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I would like to see Dillard beat Lincoln like Colquitt did. 30-7 type score. Let’s see them beat Ely. Soul Bowl status. I want Dillard to do good. I want them in my rankings. 

We should win every last game on our schedule by double digits. Elys SOS is literally a -.17 lol. But aye we will see. 

5 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I do understand the disdain my friend but yall haven’t beaten anybody worth a damn respectfully & I mean…  the film don’t lie. A fully healthy mnw, btw or homestead team smashes dillard no question. I do believe you guys are top 25 though, the rest of the season tell where in that top 25 the panthers fit. 

Healthy vs healthy smash Dillard ? You we cool and I always respect yo opinion , but you CRAZY Asf lol. That’s all dade talking right there lol. Toss up games ? Sure , blowouts ? Na. 

5 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I do understand the disdain my friend but yall haven’t beaten anybody worth a damn respectfully & I mean…  the film don’t lie. A fully healthy mnw, btw or homestead team smashes dillard no question. I do believe you guys are top 25 though, the rest of the season tell where in that top 25 the panthers fit. 

And also the only teams that are worth a dam is CMD , CENTRAL & STA , last time I checked they are all u defeated still. 

team right under them , American heritage, whose only loss is to chaminade. 

Gibbons only has 1 loss but only scored 2 points vs their biggest test. Booker T although are a much better team with ice at the helm only faced one power house which was central & they lost by double figures all tho putting up a good fight. 

Fully healthy homestead was running through all those weak teams left & right b4 last week & only put up 6 points vs Columbus whose very good but no NO CMD MC or STA

On 10/11/2022 at 8:45 AM, KeemD321 said:

Jones picked up the win over Osceola

Jones is having a great season. I was very surprised when they defeated Cocoa in the season opener. On paper, they looked "down" from last season, but paper never won any wars! Lol. I'm disappointed that their game against IMG was cancelled. Jones might have been able to defeat the Ascenders on a good day!

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Jones is having a great season. I was very surprised when they defeated Cocoa in the season opener. On paper, they looked "down" from last season, but paper never won any wars! Lol. I'm disappointed that their game against IMG was cancelled. Jones might have been able to defeat the Ascenders on a good day!

I was surprised as well too. Jones' defense is very stout this season and has come up big forcing alot of turnovers. 

Cocoa is missing a key factor to their success this season compared to previous years and that's their run game. Pretty much been nonexistent this season. Past 2 seasons they were extremely balanced with explosive quick draw passing plays and an efficient rushing attack that could score from anywhere. This season they have an overhauled backfield that has been far from consistent. 

Week 8 rankings 

1. Miami Central (even)

2. Chaminade (even)

3. STA (even)

4. AHP (even)

5. Columbus (even)

6. Edgewater (even)

7. Gibbons (even)

8. Lakeland (even)

9. Seminole (even)

10. Venice (even)

11. Jones (+3)

12. MNW (+1)

13. TBT (+2)

14. Bartram Trail (+2)

15. Jax TC (+3)

16. Cardinal Newman (+3)

17. Osceola (-6)

18. Buchholz (+3)

19. Pine Forest (+3)

20. BTW (-3)

21. Rockledge (-1)

22. University Christian (NR)

23. Mainland (NR)

24. Vero Beach (+1)

25. Naples (-1)

dropped out #12 Homestead, and #23 Wharton

•  

On 10/14/2022 at 11:18 AM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Jones is a very talented team, but way to small up front to challenge IMG on any day; that said they are an extremely fast group which can give lots of teams trouble.  We committed 7 Turnovers against them with two early busted coverages that resulted in 2 easy TD's early as we didn't appear to be mentally in the game.  It led to 18 unanswered points in the 1st quarter, yet they never scored again for the remainder of the game.   In my opinion the outcome against an IMG would look like that vs Duncanville.

4 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Jones is a very talented team, but way to small up front to challenge IMG on any day; that said they are an extremely fast group which can give lots of teams trouble.  We committed 7 Turnovers against them with two early busted coverages that resulted in 2 easy TD's early as we didn't appear to be mentally in the game.  It led to 18 unanswered points in the 1st quarter, yet they never scored again for the remainder of the game.   In my opinion the outcome against an IMG would look like that vs Duncanville.

Our two close losses to Seminole and Lakeland could have possibly ended up as wins, but the argument could be made they both were the better teams and I wouldn't disagree with that.  Those teams went out and WON those games.  I don't believe that to be the case with Jones as I feel we had the better team and simply went out and LOST the game.  This is not meant to criticize Jones, simply my assessment of how we measure up against them despite the loss.  Hopefully it lights a fire under those 16-18 year old boys who should realize they gave away that game. 

7 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

Our two close losses to Seminole and Lakeland could have possibly ended up as wins, but the argument could be made they both were the better teams and I wouldn't disagree with that.  Those teams went out and WON those games.  I don't believe that to be the case with Jones as I feel we had the better team and simply went out and LOST the game.  This is not meant to criticize Jones, simply my assessment of how we measure up against them despite the loss.  Hopefully it lights a fire under those 16-18 year old boys who should realize they gave away that game. 

It's funny how things change, as before the season I actually thought that Treasure Coast would be too much for Osceola in the first game of the year, but that they would come back the next week and take their anger out on Sanford. Two results I did not expect. Watching TC dismantle Rockledge in the preseason gave me a lot of confidence that they would be able to win at least one of their bigtime matchups between STA, Sanford, Osceola, and Jesuit, but they lost all of them. They still have an improved Centennial, possible 4S favorite Vero Beach, and CMD to go, so we will see if they are who they think they can be in the final few weeks. 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

It's funny how things change, as before the season I actually thought that Treasure Coast would be too much for Osceola in the first game of the year, but that they would come back the next week and take their anger out on Sanford. Two results I did not expect. Watching TC dismantle Rockledge in the preseason gave me a lot of confidence that they would be able to win at least one of their bigtime matchups between STA, Sanford, Osceola, and Jesuit, but they lost all of them. They still have an improved Centennial, possible 4S favorite Vero Beach, and CMD to go, so we will see if they are who they think they can be in the final few weeks. 

I wouldn't characterize TC victory over Rockledge with a score of 16-14 in bad weather a DISMANTLING in their kickoff classic.  Some Brevard fans stated they were actually fortunate to get that win.  Despite their record, TC still controls its destiny in their district with their only real challenge being Vero Beach.  Though undefeated, VB has only played 1 team ranked in the top 50 statewide and came away with a slim victory.  On the other hand, almost all of TC opponents are top 20 or better outside their district foes therefore I wouldn't be surprised to see them win that matchup on the final game on their schedule.  I believe they will pound Centennial on Friday night.   As always, time will tell.

21 hours ago, Ray Icaza said:

I wouldn't characterize TC victory over Rockledge with a score of 16-14 in bad weather a DISMANTLING in their kickoff classic.  Some Brevard fans stated they were actually fortunate to get that win.  Despite their record, TC still controls its destiny in their district with their only real challenge being Vero Beach.  Though undefeated, VB has only played 1 team ranked in the top 50 statewide and came away with a slim victory.  On the other hand, almost all of TC opponents are top 20 or better outside their district foes therefore I wouldn't be surprised to see them win that matchup on the final game on their schedule.  I believe they will pound Centennial on Friday night.   As always, time will tell.

I agree with all of it.

Week 9 rankings 

1. Miami Central (even)

2. Chaminade (even)

3. STA (even)

4. AHP (even)

5. Edgewater (+1)

6. Columbus (-1)

7. Lakeland (+1)

8. Cardinal Gibbons (-1)

9. Seminole (even)

10. Venice (even)

11. Jones (even)

12. Bartram Trail (+2)

13. Osceola (+4)

14. Jax TC (+1)

15. Cardinal Newman (+1)

16. Pine Forest (+3)

17. TBT (-4)

18. Homestead (NR)

19. Raines (NR)

20. MNW (-8)

21. Rockledge (even)

22. BTW (-2)

23. Dillard (NR)

24. FL High (-6)

25. Buchholz (-7)

dropped out #22 UC, #23 Mainland, #24 Vero Beach, and #25 Naples

7 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Week 9 rankings 

1. Miami Central (even)

2. Chaminade (even)

3. STA (even)

4. AHP (even)

5. Edgewater (+1)

6. Columbus (-1)

7. Lakeland (+1)

8. Cardinal Gibbons (-1)

9. Seminole (even)

10. Venice (even)

11. Jones (even)

12. Bartram Trail (+2)

13. Osceola (+4)

14. Jax TC (+1)

15. Cardinal Newman (+1)

16. Pine Forest (+3)

17. TBT (-4)

18. Homestead (NR)

19. Raines (NR)

20. MNW (-8)

21. Rockledge (even)

22. BTW (-2)

23. Dillard (NR)

24. FL High (-6)

25. Buchholz (-7)

dropped out #22 UC, #23 Mainland, #24 Vero Beach, and #25 Naples

Hey @nolebull813 you know we’re cool but I got a question do you base your rankings off of records or who you out right feel is better overall ? 

because there is no way in hell that you can truly believe teams like cardinal Newman, pine Forrest , Raines would beat Dillard in a head to head matchup. 

homestead - they just lost two games back to back & one was vs a team who was ranked in the thousands. Yes they were missing their Qb to injury I empathize with that but the quarter back doesn’t play defense & for two str8 weeks their defense wet the bed. 

injuries are apart of the game. Especially this far into the season. Dillard had all types of starters out on defense & offense vs central & STA & nobody said a thing but they sure moved us out the rankings tho. Like make it make sense brodie lol. 

@nolebull813 and lastly MIAMI northwestern I swear you’ve given this team more lee way then anybody. I get it they use to be a national powerhouse with national championships & state championships but they are NOT that team this year. They are (4-4) for Christ sake. No matter how your shake it (4-4) is (4-4). They were running clocked by chaminade, they were running clocked by central, they lost by DBL digits to Columbus, they got blew out by homestead like again I know you’re holding out hope they turn the corner based off their history but bro for this year & this year only they’re just not that team with or without Tyga. Vs homestead he was single handily responsible for 6 out of 8 of their turnovers! But yet they’re ahead of Dillard because they beat Venice week 2? Lol. 

@THIS_IS_DILLARD Rankings are hard because there is always an argument no matter what you do. Especially when you get to that 15-25 range. 

And I don’t know if Dillard would automatically beat those teams. Pahokee and John Carroll are in the same range of teams as Miramar and Rock Creek. And Newman beat the tar out of them just like Dillard did. 

and with MNW the argument could be made that MNW should always be ranked ahead of Venice because they beat them. That’s why it’s tough. 

im still waiting for Dillard to get a marquee win. I ranked them primarily on them whipping ass, and there not being much more teams deserving at this time