Nolebull’s top 25

nolebull813

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

@THIS_IS_DILLARD Rankings are hard because there is always an argument no matter what you do. Especially when you get to that 15-25 range. 

And I don’t know if Dillard would automatically beat those teams. Pahokee and John Carroll are in the same range of teams as Miramar and Rock Creek. And Newman beat the tar out of them just like Dillard did. 

and with MNW the argument could be made that MNW should always be ranked ahead of Venice because they beat them. That’s why it’s tough. 

im still waiting for Dillard to get a marquee win. I ranked them primarily on them whipping ass, and there not being much more teams deserving at this time 

John carrol & pahokee in the same league as Miramar !??! What!?? Lol have you forgot who Miramar is ? Lol Lmao !! First off no shade to pahokee I will always have mad love for the muck & the blue devils but Miramar would running clock pahokee & John carol respectfully. Pahokee is to small with no depth. 

miramar notoriously goes up against 8A schools & power houses & win more then they the lose. They’re the only team to go to STA on multiple occasions & come out with a win. Their defense alone will give every team you named straight hell even Newman. 

Jusy because Miramar is not named STA, CMD OR CENTRAL. Don’t mean it wasn’t a marquee win. Was it a marquee national win ? No , was it a night marquee state win ? Hell yeah. 

& for what it’s worth. Even tho maxpreps take a lot of heat. They will be used for our playoff seedlings & matchups so they have some credibility. 

and they have Dillard ranked #86 in the NATION. Number #9 in the entire state of Florida & #3 in 3M. 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

John carrol & pahokee in the same league as Miramar !??! What!?? Lol have you forgot who Miramar is ? Lol Lmao !! First off no shade to pahokee I will always have mad love for the muck & the blue devils but Miramar would running clock pahokee & John carol respectfully. Pahokee is to small with no depth. 

miramar notoriously goes up against 8A schools & power houses & win more then they the lose. They’re the only team to go to STA on multiple occasions & come out with a win. Their defense alone will give every team you named straight hell even Newman. 

Jusy because Miramar is not named STA, CMD OR CENTRAL. Don’t mean it wasn’t a marquee win. Was it a marquee national win ? No , was it a night marquee state win ? Hell yeah. 

& for what it’s worth. Even tho maxpreps take a lot of heat. They will be used for our playoff seedlings & matchups so they have some credibility. 

and they have Dillard ranked #86 in the NATION. Number #9 in the entire state of Florida & #3 in 3M. 

Maxpreps has Pahokee and John Carroll ranked near Miramar and Rock Creek. Lol. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I would put my money right now on Dillard in that matchup so the fact u got Dillard under them & u just said that with yo whole chest lol I would most def put money on it. 

Haha. MNW does have 2 better wins than Dillard has on their resume. And they played Columbus to the wire. You can’t act like they are chopped liver. 

Just now, nolebull813 said:

Haha. MNW does have 2 better wins than Dillard has on their resume. And they played Columbus to the wire. You can’t act like they are chopped liver. 

We played the #4 team in the nation STA to the Wire. & was only down 14-7 to central at the half they were running clocked from the start. 

we actually put 28 on chaminade was up 14-0 , MNW was running clocked from the 2nd qt on & couldn’t even put up 14. 

& I put plantation & Booker T in the same tier. We running clocked plantation by 36 , MNW beat btw by 18 

venice I give them that but let’s not act like this is the the Venice of last year they got one decent win on their resume & that’s Seminole all their other marquee games they lost. & I like Venice & root for them so this is not even me being bias lol. 

47 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

We played the #4 team in the nation STA to the Wire. & was only down 14-7 to central at the half they were running clocked from the start. 

we actually put 28 on chaminade was up 14-0 , MNW was running clocked from the 2nd qt on & couldn’t even put up 14. 

& I put plantation & Booker T in the same tier. We running clocked plantation by 36 , MNW beat btw by 18 

venice I give them that but let’s not act like this is the the Venice of last year they got one decent win on their resume & that’s Seminole all their other marquee games they lost. & I like Venice & root for them so this is not even me being bias lol. 

No way possible Plantation is in the same tier as BTW. I think you are being a little bias with Dillards opponents 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

No way possible Plantation is in the same tier as BTW. I think you are being a little bias with Dillards opponents 

lmao he threw me full loop with that one. btw would spill plant with all due disrespect, plantation aint been nobody since 98.

Mind you dillard got hit in the mouth third round last year by a younger homestead team

& I can’t lie. this bulls hate feel like 2018 all over, gotta understand in the playoffs everybody 0-0

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Plantation is solid but they aren't as good as BTW

Though it is possible Dillard could be better than MNW but we won't know because they don't play 

I do think I had MNW and Dillard closest to their actual position in the preseason while some polls either had Dillard too low or MNW WAY TOO HIGH 

4 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

lmao he threw me full loop with that one. btw would spill plant with all due disrespect, plantation aint been nobody since 98.

Mind you dillard got hit in the mouth third round last year by a younger homestead team

& I can’t lie. this bulls hate feel like 2018 all over, gotta understand in the playoffs everybody 0-0

You’re right everyone is 0-0 once the playoffs start. But they haven’t started yet & right now the bulls are (4-4) & look every bit of it. 

to your point of Booker T, I actually love BTW & respect the hell out of ice Harris but when we speak of Booker T are we speaking on them as the previous power house that won 5 consecutive titles ? Or are we speaking on the Booker T team that struggled the last two years without ice Harris & didn’t even make the playoffs 1 of the years. 

YES he’s back & making a diff , but what notable wins do they have on their schedule this year that states the tornadoes of old is back ? 

are they a dark horse ? Hell yea , could they go toe to toe with 60% of Florida & win most ? Strong possibility ,  but right now I do feel that plantation Booker T matchup would be a good 1. Especially Miramar vs Booker t or Miramar vs mnw. 

On 10/25/2022 at 1:37 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

You’re right everyone is 0-0 once the playoffs start. But they haven’t started yet & right now the bulls are (4-4) & look every bit of it. 

to your point of Booker T, I actually love BTW & respect the hell out of ice Harris but when we speak of Booker T are we speaking on them as the previous power house that won 5 consecutive titles ? Or are we speaking on the Booker T team that struggled the last two years without ice Harris & didn’t even make the playoffs 1 of the years. 

YES he’s back & making a diff , but what notable wins do they have on their schedule this year that states the tornadoes of old is back ? 

are they a dark horse ? Hell yea , could they go toe to toe with 60% of Florida & win most ? Strong possibility ,  but right now I do feel that plantation Booker T matchup would be a good 1. Especially Miramar vs Booker t or Miramar vs mnw. 

you thought yall woulda gave central a good game too, point is when mid tier broward publics go against top dade teams it usually isn’t close. All hypothetical at this point though. 

You should put some respect on the west, they’ve played the best. The bulls record is an indicate of they schedule, Probably florida’s toughest schedule. No one’s mad they lost to chaminade, cent, columbus or homestead. those are good ass squads and only one of which comes to the post season with em. 

39 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

you thought yall woulda gave central a good game too, point is when mid tier broward publics go against top dade teams it usually isn’t close. All hypothetical at this point though. 

You should put some respect on the west, they’ve played the best. The bulls record is an indicate of they schedule, Probably florida’s toughest schedule. No one’s mad they lost to chaminade, cent, columbus or homestead. those are good ass squads and only one of which comes to the post season with em. 

LMAO LOL it’s the bias & double standards for me because where was all this understanding when Dillard Played @ #5Chaminade Week 2 @ #3Miami Central Week 4 Then at home vs #6 St THOMAS Aquinas & we lost all 3 of those games. Aren’t all those teams TOP 10 nationally ?? 

but yet win Dillard lost nobody cared about that. Our rankings were effected & the shii talking has most def been in full effect. 

and Dillard was way more competitive vs MIAMI central and chaminade then MNW was & it’s not even close. 

you say and I thought the central game would be close, BRO IT WAS (14-7) at halftime. That’s just like saying the Columbus central game was good as hell. Not knowing that Columbus was actually down by 28 points at half time (35-7). Only diff Dillard made it a game the first half and got blitzed in the second half where as Columbus got blitzed in the first half and made it interesting in the second half. 

point is when it comes to Dillard NOBODY wants to here those excuses or moral victory speeches , it’s either did we win or lose ? There’s not 1 person on here saying “YEAH DILLARD IS 5-3 , but look who they played tho” their record is indicative of their national schedule they played. Literally no one on here has took that into consideration. But for MIAMI northwestern we should ?? @cribboy305 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian

40 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Put some respect on the west ? Where’s Dillard respect ? The same teams you’re saying give the west respect for Dillard played. You wanna throw in Columbus , I can throw in ST THOMAS. Columbus is ranked top 30 nationally. St THOMAS is ranked top 10 so what are you saying ? Lol 

the west vs #5chaminade: 42-7 chaminade 

Dillard Vs #5 Chaminade 49-28 Chaminade 

the west vs #3MIAMI central: the west trailed 28-0 at the half & lost 42-7 

Dillard Vs #3 MIAMI central : trailed 14-7 at halftime lost 43-7

The West Vs #30 Columbus Lost 23-19

Dillard Vs #6 St THOMAS Trailed 14-7 at halftime. Lost 24-7

like bro come on you can’t praise one & try to shade the other. Because I don’t seem to remember you being an advocate for Dillard at all during that national gauntlet they went through. Or is it a dade thing ? Stay in dade ride for dade ? 

30 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

LMAO LOL it’s the bias & double standards for me because where was all this understanding when Dillard Played @ #5Chaminade Week 2 @ #3Miami Central Week 4 Then at home vs #6 St THOMAS Aquinas & we lost all 3 of those games. Aren’t all those teams TOP 10 nationally ?? 

but yet win Dillard lost nobody cared about that. Our rankings were effected & the shii talking has most def been in full effect. 

and Dillard was way more competitive vs MIAMI central and chaminade then MNW was & it’s not even close. 

you say and I thought the central game would be close, BRO IT WAS (14-7) at halftime. That’s just like saying the Columbus central game was good as hell. Not knowing that Columbus was actually down by 28 points at half time (35-7). Only diff Dillard made it a game the first half and got blitzed in the second half where as Columbus got blitzed in the first half and made it interesting in the second half. 

point is when it comes to Dillard NOBODY wants to here those excuses or moral victory speeches , it’s either did we win or lose ? There’s not 1 person on here saying “YEAH DILLARD IS 5-3 , but look who they played tho” their record is indicative of their national schedule they played. Literally no one on here has took that into consideration. But for MIAMI northwestern we should ?? @cribboy305 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian

For what it's worth, the most recent FHSAA power rankings have Dillard ranked 21 overall and 4th in Class 3M.  

Yeah, Dillard is 5-3, but look who they played tho.    (There, now someone has said it).  :D

5 minutes ago, Perspective said:

For what it's worth, the most recent FHSAA power rankings have Dillard ranked 21 overall and 4th in Class 3M.  

Yeah, Dillard is 5-3, but look who they played tho.    (There, now someone has said it).  :D

LMAO LOL good 1 hahahahahahaha. Welp one person has now said it lol hahahahaha.

34 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Put some respect on the west ? Where’s Dillard respect ? The same teams you’re saying give the west respect for Dillard played. You wanna throw in Columbus , I can throw in ST THOMAS. Columbus is ranked top 30 nationally. St THOMAS is ranked top 10 so what are you saying ? Lol 

the west vs #5chaminade: 42-7 chaminade 

Dillard Vs #5 Chaminade 49-28 Chaminade 

the west vs #3MIAMI central: the west trailed 28-0 at the half & lost 42-7 

Dillard Vs #3 MIAMI central : trailed 14-7 at halftime lost 43-7

The West Vs #30 Columbus Lost 23-19

Dillard Vs #6 St THOMAS Trailed 14-7 at halftime. Lost 24-7

like bro come on you can’t praise one & try to shade the other. Because I don’t seem to remember you being an advocate for Dillard at all during that national gauntlet they went through. Or is it a dade thing ? Stay in dade ride for dade ? 

You can’t compare scores. 

Rickards beat Lincoln 

Gadsden beat Rickards 

Lincoln beat Gadsden 

46 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s true! Take the teams u lost to & have a round Robin!!!! See what Chaminade, STA, & cent do to one another!!! Lol

1 minute ago, Jullian said:

That’s true! Take the teams u lost to & have a round Robin!!!! See what Chaminade, STA, & cent do to one another!!! Lol

Outside of img I want anyone on here to name ONE Team in the entire state of Florida 

that would have went 2-1 or 3-0 vs that 3 game stretch Dillard had of chamiande, central & Sta. 

name one team outside of maybe AHP that would’ve even been competitive in those 3 games let alone win ?? Don’t worry I’ll wait. 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Outside of img I want anyone on here to name ONE Team in the entire state of Florida 

that would have went 2-1 or 3-0 vs that 3 game stretch Dillard had of chamiande, central & Sta. 

name one team outside of maybe AHP that would’ve even been competitive in those 3 games let alone win ?? Don’t worry I’ll wait. 

Madison County.  3-0. 

(Posted solely in honor of Jesse). 

21 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Didn't realize half-time scores were a metric in comparing teams as you seem to allude in your games vs Central and STA.  I guess I am old fashioned and still rely on final scores and Columbus vs Central was 42-35, sounds like a competitive outing while 43-7 not as much.   If you do see great value in half-time scores then a 3-5 Treasure Coast team is right up your ally as they were tied with STA at 0-0 at half before falling 21-7.  As for other teams that MIGHT be more competitive it is simply speculation on your part as it would be on mine without the game being played by the likes of Columbus, Lakeland, Edgewater, Seminole, etc..  vs those nationally ranked teams as those I named are also nationally ranked.  Beating all 3 is an impossible bar for any team in the country.  Winning 1 is not out of the question, especially vs STA but simply being competitive??   I guess that would be up to the eyes of the beholder, ie.  in your eyes you were competitive.  For others, not so much. 

45 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Only those 3 teams