INTERESTING GAME 3 MATCHUPS & MY PREDICTIONS

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Chaminade Madonna (2-0) @ MNW (2-0) “Thursday Night” 

CHAMINADE LIONS 42 MIAMI NORTHWESTERN 28

Columbus Explorers (2-0) Vs Jesuit (2-0) 

COLUMBUS 35 JESUIT 21

ST THOMAS AQUINAS (2-0) Vs COCOA (2-0) 

ST THOMAS 28 COCOA 17

Cardinal Gibbons (2-0) Vs Gulliver Prep (0-1) 

CARDINAL GIBBONS 31 GULLIVER PREP 14

Edgewater (2-0) @ West Orange (2-0) 

WEST ORANGE 21 EDGEWATER 14

American Heritage (3-0) Vs glades central (1-1) 

AHP 38 GLADES CENTRAL 7 

DILLARD (1-1) @ MIRAMAR (1-0) 

“DILLARD 35 MIRAMAR 14 “

Columbia (0-2) Vs Deland (1-1) 

can the tigers really fall to 0-3 in a season that was filled with upside & promise ? 

DELAND 24 COLUMBIA 13 

PALM BEACH LAKES @ PAHOKEE 

NOT a interesting game by any means lol even tho the blue devils have struggled they should be able to ATLEAST put 50 on the rams being that the rams in their own right is giving up 80!! Lol

PK 50 PBL 0

16 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

AT least one of your predictions is way off. 

What west orange & edgewater ? On paper edgewater should and most likely win by DD , but atleast once a week I like to pick the underdog. 

like last week everyone picked vanguard and I picked niceville and the eagles won 

55 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

What west orange & edgewater ? On paper edgewater should and most likely win by DD , but atleast once a week I like to pick the underdog. 

like last week everyone picked vanguard and I picked niceville and the eagles won 

Edgewater will win by double digits. It will be over by the half time. 

I'm torn on the Chaminade v Northwestern game. Something is telling me that Northwestern could very well pull off the win in a shootout scratch that......high scoring game.

Edgewater will win big.

Columbus and Jesuit is gonna be a dogfight with either the last team with the ball securing the win or a defense coming up with a major stop on the last drive. I'm gonna lean Columbus with the upset. 

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Unfortunately, realistically you would have to chalk that up as luck as you were wrong on 6 out of 10!!

1 hour ago, Jags904 said:

Chaminade

Columbus

STA

Gibbons

Edgewater

AHP

Dillard

Deland 

Pahokee (but not by 50 haha)

The best games will be Chaminade vs MNW and Columbus vs Jesuit. I can see Jesuit winning but Columbus looks excellent this year

I mean the two teams before pahokee won by 78 & 80 so if PK is gonna seriously gonna do some serious things this year they should at least be able to do 50 lol 

9 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

I'm torn on the Chaminade v Northwestern game. Something is telling me that Northwestern could very well pull off the win in a shootout scratch that......high scoring game.

Edgewater will win big.

Columbus and Jesuit is gonna be a dogfight with either the last team with the ball securing the win or a defense coming up with a major stop on the last drive. I'm gonna lean Columbus with the upset. 

I'm with you on the Chaminade and Northwestern game. Now if Northwestern defense steps up then it could be an entirely different game 

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I mean the two teams before pahokee won by 78 & 80 so if PK is gonna seriously gonna do some serious things this year they should at least be able to do 50 lol 

PK isn’t a run up the score type of team anymore. Once they get up by 30 coaches usually pull any valuable player (rosters about 35)…plus we don’t have a kicker, so a lot of times we will only get 6. 

High 40s is my prediction 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

PK isn’t a run up the score type of team anymore. Once they get up by 30 coaches usually pull any valuable player (rosters about 35)…plus we don’t have a kicker, so a lot of times we will only get 6. 

High 40s is my prediction 

Whewww Lawd no kicker bro wat happen ? Lol & I’m sure PBL opponents pulled their starters & they still couldn’t help but score 

im kind of envious cuz when Dillard gets up 35-0 next time you blink the game over. You’ll be lucky to score 1 more time. 

shii these teams getting in the 70s lol

33 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Whewww Lawd no kicker bro wat happen ? Lol & I’m sure PBL opponents pulled their starters & they still couldn’t help but score 

im kind of envious cuz when Dillard gets up 35-0 next time you blink the game over. You’ll be lucky to score 1 more time. 

shii these teams getting in the 70s lol

Cocoa will probably put up anywhere from 50s to 70s in their district games against Astronaut and Space Coast.

Rockledge might put up 50 in district games against Merritt Island and Bayside. Almost forgot, they'll probably do it tomorrow against Viera too.

15 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Tomorrow games are still on “for now” crosses fingers 

This will be their 3rd time that I know of in recent years having a Broward power scheduled in the regular season. The other 2 were Chaminade which got cancelled during Covid season when they were forced to play an all Brevard schedule and when they got destroyed by Uschool when they were the Suns and their current head coach was the OC for USchool under current STA head coach Roger Harriett

11 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Weather. Almost every game in broward & Mia was canceled 

Cancelled or postponed?    I know South Florida teams have to spread their games out because of field scarcity, but why not play a 4-team double-header (one game in the morning, then clear the stadium and play a second game with two different teams in the afternoon)?