FINAL: MNW 14 Chaminade 42

ExplorerHomer2

Chaminade up 21-7 now in the 2nd quarter. Anyone at the game?

Gause and Chaminade struck first with MNW tying it up. 14 unanswered points in 5 minutes after that for CM.

MNW had two picks, one called back. Also got shut down inside the 5 by stout CM goalline defense.

CM looks the complete package at the half.

28-7 now in the 3rd. CM pulling away. West defense struggling to hang with unrelenting CM offense.

Make that 35-7.

Bulls officially getting clocked now. Wow, didn't see this. 42-7 in the 4th.

NW finds the endzone: 42-14.

5 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Ehh the west was short handed once again without jamari ford. good w by the lions but not really a statement. them refs, #3 hurt & the sun being out did a number. 

Stop! Stop! Anyone that can make excuses when the score was 42-14 , u look like a fool. It was a huge statement. See what your rockets can do with NW? Laughing cribboi. 

4 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Stop! Stop! Anyone that can make excuses when the score was 42-14 , u look like a fool. It was a huge statement. See what your rockets can do with NW? Laughing cribboi. 

I mean even the Bulls fans on ScoreStream, who can b loud, over confident, & full of excuses, had nothing to say……& rightly so, other than a questioning their secondary & questioning the coaching…….

19 minutes ago, Jullian said:

I mean even the Bulls fans on ScoreStream, who can b loud, over confident, & full of excuses, had nothing to say……& rightly so, other than a questioning their secondary & questioning the coaching…….

Are you even from down here? were you at the game or just looking for things to read?… i think both are corrrect. nonetheless i honestly don’t care who won the game. I’m just stating what I saw. The west OC is suspect as hell i agree but when you playing without your x factor it changes the game significantly. plus the refs took possessions away from the bulls on plenty occasions calling back an int & fumble for no apparent reason. 

4 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Are you even from down here? were you at the game or just looking for things to read?… i think both are corrrect. nonetheless i honestly don’t care who won the game. I’m just stating what I saw. The west OC is suspect as hell i agree but when you playing without your x factor it changes the game significantly. plus the refs took possessions away from the bulls on plenty occasions calling back an int & fumble for no apparent reason. 

Pathetic buddy. Really pathetic. Refs??? 1 player makes a 4 TD Difference??? And your all time best one, THE SUN!!!! THE SUN???? Chaminade played with umbrellas on their helmets….or the SUN was only on the Bulls???? Give respect to a team that beat the Bulls that bad. It’s simple. 

1 minute ago, Jullian said:

Pathetic buddy. Really pathetic. Refs??? 1 player makes a 4 TD Difference??? And your all time best one, THE SUN!!!! THE SUN???? Chaminade played with umbrellas on their helmets….or the SUN was only on the Bulls???? Give respect to a team that beat the Bulls that bad. It’s simple. 

so i was right. obviously though you looking for something to say cause clear as day I said good w to the lions… & frankly JULIAN i can get on this mf and say what I want, how i want. don’t get on this platform doing the most bout a highschool game cause I’m him in REAL LIFE off the internet. 

17 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

so i was right. obviously though you looking for something to say cause clear as day I said good w to the lions… & frankly JULIAN i can get on this mf and say what I want, how i want. don’t get on this platform doing the most bout a highschool game cause I’m him in REAL LIFE off the internet. 

Good win, WITH, excuses. Anywho everyone sees life differently, I’ll just have to leave it at that……Note: I like watching Dade football & ALWAYS give credit when it’s deserved, BUT some of the Dade fans leave me speechless at times….like huh???  

12 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Good win, WITH, excuses. Anywho everyone sees life differently, I’ll just have to leave it at that……Note: I like watching Dade football & ALWAYS give credit when it’s deserved, BUT some of the Dade fans leave me speechless at times….like huh???  

its not that deep. I promise it isn’t. 

56 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Plus the missing RB doesn't play defense so exactly how his participation would have slowed down the scoring is difficult for even and old codger like me to understand.  

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

I think some are desperate to make MNW sound like they are still in 06-07 form 

They ain't Miami Central level and giving up 42 points isn't a championship level defense 

Those are facts 

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

Plus the missing RB doesn't play defense so exactly how his participation would have slowed down the scoring is difficult for even and old codger like me to understand.  

he’s a punt returner, kick returner & rb & slot. a do it all type of player that most definitely impacts a game. 

32 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They ain't Miami Central level and giving up 42 points isn't a championship level defense 

Those are facts 

I can’t state obvious hinders to the bulls team without everybody getting they period. Yall want me to praise chaminade or something? they’re a good team. 

35 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Those are facts 

Success is euphoric to a population. Some refuse to accept it, when it takes a couple steps back. It’s MORE than their identity has a human being.