FINAL: MNW 14 Chaminade 42

ExplorerHomer2

8 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

I can’t state obvious hinders to the bulls team without everybody getting they period. Yall want me to praise chaminade or something? they’re a good team. 

You blamed the sunlight

Did Chaminade players all have visors? They played under the same conditions

Just stick with the injury hampering them but to blame the sunlight is just silly 

10 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

I can’t state obvious hinders to the bulls team without everybody getting they period. Yall want me to praise chaminade or something? they’re a good team. 

Maybe get your fans to stop talking all that crap about Central being overrated garbage

When you talk big you gotta take the hits when the team gets their teeth kicked in but I guess you just want the praise but can't handle the heat 

What's the excuse gonna be when Central beats the bulls? That they had a undercooked lunch? Give me a break!

11 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Success is euphoric to a population. Some refuse to accept it, when it takes a couple steps back. It’s MORE than their identity has a human being. 

I do find it funny how the same people will sit there and trash Central but Central stepped up and beat IMG, how many tries did the Bulls get and fail to do that

Now they get blasted by Chaminade and they take any criticism personal, I think pointing out giving up 42 points is not a championship defense and people would gladly point that out if it was my school and call me a blind homer if I tried to deny it but I'm being an asshole if I point it out on their team 

Guess they can dish it out but can't take it 

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You blamed the sunlight

Did Chaminade players all have visors? They played under the same conditions

Just stick with the injury hampering them but to blame the sunlight is just silly 

again.. not that deep. Chaminade won but in my opinion they not that much better. they just had that advantage today. 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Maybe get your fans to stop talking all that crap about Central being overrated garbage

When you talk big you gotta take the hits when the team gets their teeth kicked in but I guess you just want the praise but can't handle the heat 

What's the excuse gonna be when Central beats the bulls? That they had a undercooked lunch? Give me a break!

I haven’t even spoken about the chaminade northwestern game person. and they talk because we rivals, alot of history & hate between the schools… do you know what that means or columbia been trash so long they just not worth a rivalry? if so thats fine but down here its beef between 71st & 95th no matter who the better team is. 

1 minute ago, cribboy305 said:

again.. not that deep. Chaminade won but in my opinion they not that much better. they just had that advantage today. 

Maybe if they had that player they would have made it closer 

I did say 2 days ago that MNW only shot of winning was outscoring Chaminade because they were suspect on defense and giving up 42 points supports that 

They share a classification with teams like Central and AHP and Cardinal Gibbons

If MNW wants to win 2M they need to clean up on defense because they won't win in the playoffs against those teams giving up 42 points 

Just now, cribboy305 said:

I haven’t even spoken about the chaminade northwestern game person. and they talk because we rivals, alot of history & hate between the schools… do you know what that means or columbia been trash so long they just not worth a rivalry? if so thats fine but down here its beef between 71st & 95th no matter who the better team is. 

Actually if you knew anything about our history you would know that not only do they have one of the best runs of playoffs in the state of Florida over the past 30 years but you would know if anything the reason Columbia doesn't have a true rivalry is because our rival fell off not us 

We won 11 straight games in our rivalry before they bailed on playing and now the other school got all the games the rest of the year cancelled by claiming gang violence in the county is out of control even though they still playing Fort White who's also in the county 

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I do find it funny how the same people will sit there and trash Central but Central stepped up and beat IMG, how many tries did the Bulls get and fail to do that

Now they get blasted by Chaminade and they take any criticism personal, I think pointing out giving up 42 points is not a championship defense and people would gladly point that out if it was my school and call me a blind homer if I tried to deny it but I'm being an asshole if I point it out on their team 

you doing way too much, I’m not taking anything away from chaminade. the bulls could’ve played a better game I believe 

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Actually if you knew anything about our history you would know that not only do they have one of the best runs of playoffs in the state of Florida over the past 30 years but you would know if anything the reason Columbia doesn't have a true rivalry is because our rival fell off not us 

We won 11 straight games in our rivalry before they bailed on playing and now the other school got all the games the rest of the year cancelled by claiming gang violence in the county is out of control even though they still playing Fort White who's also in the county 

thats cute. go win a ring

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What’s ironic is that he’s a Rocket fan. He went to MC. Bulls are arch enemies….BUT like some of the 305, they abhor losing as a county to anyone, esp if the team is from Liberty City. That’s why he’s taking a beating on here today, because he won’t give credit WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. True HSFB fans don’t like ignorance when the PROOF is obvious. 

2 minutes ago, Jullian said:

What’s ironic is that he’s a Rocket fan. He went to MC. Bulls are arch enemies….BUT like some of the 305, they abhor losing as a county to anyone, esp if the team is from Liberty City. That’s why he’s taking a beating on here today, because he won’t give credit WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. True HSFB fans don’t like ignorance when the PROOF is obvious. 

He sounds more like a bulls guy than a rockets guy the way he's talking

@MC Rockets at least is honest

Notice how crib boy keeps ignoring the biggest point I made because he can't debate it 

How is MNW gonna win a championship giving up 42 points 

I am curious how low the percentage is of teams winning in the playoffs or state finals while giving up 40+

I'm betting it's probably 1-2% at most

Notice how crib boy keeps ignoring the biggest point I made because he can't debate it 

How is MNW gonna win a championship giving up 42 points 

I am curious how low the percentage is of teams winning in the playoffs or state finals while giving up 40+

I'm betting it's probably 1-2% at most

the same way they went 5-5 and won state. they don’t play chaminade in the playoffs

7 minutes ago, Jullian said:

I only stated my opinion to which you & your buddies have everything to say about what another grown man thinks. Why would I be mad tho, those chaminade kids are from dade. I salute them getting the w. 

Nope but MNW won't beat Central or AHP if you give up 42 points 

Point being unless MNW figures out their defense they won't be winning a title 

they got two 5 star wide-outs & a 4star back & 4star qb. They supposed to do that. It Has no effect on the season. its game 3 and the bulls are still coming together, don’t be a fan later. 

does your area even have that much talent?

If I take Columbia county and the bordering counties and combine them 

But sure we supposed to beat Miami teams to win titles when we can't realistically have 1/20th of the talent? Sure okay 

That's like saying Cincinnati is a horrible program because they couldn't beat Alabama

they got two 5 star wide-outs & a 4star back & 4star qb. They supposed to do that. It Has no effect on the season. its game 3 and the bulls are still coming together, don’t be a fan later. 

I'll be impressed if they prove it when they play Central

I just don't rank someone because of a "brand"

3 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

I only stated my opinion to which you & your buddies have everything to say about what another grown man thinks. Why would I be mad tho, those chaminade kids are from dade. I salute them getting the w. 

There’s another lie. Nade has a couple Dade players….almost all Broward players. Your WR from Central is like the 3rd best receiver on the team!!!! Lol. You just can’t help yourself. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

If I take Columbia county and the bordering counties and combine them 

But sure we supposed to beat Miami teams to win titles when we can't realistically have 1/20th of the talent? Sure okay 

That's like saying Cincinnati is a horrible program because they couldn't beat Alabama

You forget cribboy, I could combine all those counties and I don't even have 1/3 the population of Dade County

It's not a huge area as we don't have a massive metro to draw in families and talent 

3 minutes ago, Jullian said:

There’s another lie. Nade has a couple Dade players….almost all Broward players. Your WR from Central is like the 3rd best receiver on the team!!!! Lol. You just can’t help yourself. Lol. 

oh gosh this why I do not argue with kids. #7 davion gause- miami

#1 josh trader- miami

#4 jeremiah smith- miami

#12 cj- miami

both wrs they have are from dade & the one from central is their 3rd best????? he’s the #10 highest recruit in 2024. literally the highest ranked kid on they team. what are you talking about