Columbia vs Buchholz

DisabledAccount

This game on Thursday night at citizens field coming off a unplanned bye week thanks to this stupid hurricane, and from what I'm seeing all our players that have been out from injuries will have a good chance of being back this week so for first time this season we will likely be fully healthy

Any early predictions for this game

http://floridahsfootball.com/2016/09/06/associated-press-florida-high-school-football-rankings-week-2-action/

thanks AP poll for giving me a extra ounce of fuel to the game tomarrow, i will personally enjoy beating buchholz who you all labeled as better then us then we will see bartram trail in 3rd round

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Coach Wiseman, let me just preface this by saying that you were the best HC Sarasota's program has had in the last 20+ years. You brought them from being a perpetual losing program to the doorstep of competing with Venice for a district title and a deep playoff run. SHS will curse the day they fired you now that they are back in a rut. You are a true class act, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise.  Our backfield is certainly sparse right now. We do have Dorian Jones, a rising sophomore runningback whom did considerably well considering his limited playing time last season. Our offense will need an overhaul with the graduation of 3 offensive linemen and almost our entire receiving corps. Our defensive line will be strong with the return of Ke'shawn Vaughn, Elijah Jones, and Asharri Charles. Our linebacking corps graduates virtually everybody but should have at least one bright spot with the return of Ben Zarkawiecz. Our defensive backfield is still a work in progress with the graduation of Lester and Platt. At the moment, we have more question marks than exclamation points. And that's not a good feeling with the kind of competition Venice is going to face. 
    • It's possible that they find their stride by week 5, but at the moment we just don't have the on-paper talent to compete with teams like Miami NW, IMG National, Cocoa, or Bishop Verot. If Venice can find a way to go 7-3 with that schedule I would be happy
    • Ocala Vanguard https://x.com/VanguardFB/status/1772951193179840761?s=20
    • Just wait till spring is over and the top RB in the area will take his talent to 1 Indian Ave. 
    • This will be an interesting story to follow.  Venice has no proven RB headed in to spring which will be a first for a long time.  They have produced several Dairy Farmers player of the years in that position.  They also will have a massive offensive line with 2 three year starters who return as well as some stud young kids.  They will probably average around 6'4 295 on the line which is huge for Venice standards.  I just wonder if this will change before the start of the season.  I still fell like someone will show up.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• Popular Contributors