Columbia vs Buchholz

DisabledAccount

Well they can't beat Bucholz or Trinity Christian. Apopka turned it over 4 times and was missing it's best RB. Columbia is over hyped and was over rated. Hey but 1-2 is Something to build on.

So were we, we had 4 starters out in Apopka game

Overhyped? Most people in board picked Apopka to put 60 on us and blow us out, what happened was no one expected us to be talented on defense and thought they could run the single wing like they did last year, they might have won had they went spread instead of single wing

I still to this moment have yet to understand why we randomly took that TCA game as it didn't really do us any favors and we will see about Buchholz, keep in mind they are in 7a region 1 and after Oakleaf looked against Ponte vedra I see Buchholz and bartram being the 2 coming out of That district, we may see Buchholz a second time this year and next time it will actually mean something besides a non confrence week 3 game

Actually don't forget Columbia should be 3-2...they scored a late Touchdown in practice against their scout team to seal the victory....

It's quite hypocritical how people sit there and talked about how weak we were after losing at home to Apopka in kickoff last year but when we beat them this year suddenly it just a scrimmage

It's quite hypocritical how people sit there and talked about how weak we were after losing at home to Apopka in kickoff last year but when we beat them this year suddenly it just a scrimmage

Who is talking about Apopka last year in as a regular season game with Columbia?  

Just remember next year to remind the FHSAA about beating Apopka in a pre-season game in 2016 and definitely don't forget the Bolles regular season 2015 win as well.   They have to give you some credit for that, right?

Who is talking about Apopka last year in as a regular season game with Columbia?

Just remember next year to remind the FHSAA about beating Apopka in a pre-season game in 2016 and definitely don't forget the Bolles regular season 2015 win as well. They have to give you some credit for that, right?

I'm more interested in beating Bolles in 2016

Yeah maybe I'm just bitter from the 2001 game.....first round and we had the lead late in the 4th...gave it away and lost by 1 lol....but 21-14 good guys in '96!

Yup and year after loss we went 14-1 and came 3 points from a title so that loss had to been motivation for that 97 team and those Columbia teams in that era were elite teams for sure, Niceville been solid panhandle team for a long time, maybe they can play again some time

I appreciate your passion Columbia. You go over the top quite a bit but I would rather see someone talk up a team instead of constantly tearing teams down.

Yeah, the "tear down team is on that other forum". I agree. Columbia supports his team and is passionate about them. On this forum at least people are civil. 

I don't give a shit about Apopka or Columbia....you sir are just the biggest homer on this board.....end of story...

Hey, friend, how about telling us something positive that you support instead of knocking a person for a team that they support. If you don't like Columbia's messages then don't read them, OK.  ;)