Columbia vs Buchholz

DisabledAccount

There was about 10 picks between both teams with Columbia getting like 6 to 4 on the turnover diff but 2 Defensive TDS to 1 for Buchholz edge, Joshua was at game and can give a summary on it

Also i saw around 200 penalty yards on Columbia and like 4 starters were benched before game because of last week at trinity game

Most of those penalties were holding calls

There was about 10 picks between both teams with Columbia getting like 6 to 4 on the turnover diff but 2 Defensive TDS to 1 for Buchholz edge, Joshua was at game and can give a summary on it

Also i saw around 200 penalty yards on Columbia and like 4 starters were benched before game because of last week at trinity game

Most of those penalties were holding calls

Lot of football left. This early in the year teams still getting everything sorted out. Im sure Columbia will clean everything up and be in contention when it matters.

Ik we will but question is how long till we do

Your next two games are very winnable and can give you the opportunity to get some stuff cleaned up until you have to face Bolles. In the end, the district games are the must wins and it looks like the toughest game there could be Fletcher.

7A Region 1 looks like this

1. Oakleaf

And then everyone else sucks

Oakleaf?

Aint that the same team that lost to Bartram trail last year who we proceeded to beat by 37 in playoffs?

Idk what Oakleaf got this year but they better figure out how to beat Buchholz and Bartram so they can get to playoffs before they start being best in region 1

Fyi I would stake my job on the fact we would have beaten Oakleaf by at least 25 if we played in playoffs last year

How many times did yall turn it over tonight?

I'll bet my job that good football teams don't turn the ball over 4 times in one game.

I'll bet my job that teams that suck do.

I'll also bet my job that good football teams don't lose to teams that turn the ball over 6 times in one game?

I also bet my job.... I think you get the point now?

If we're gonna use what happened last year as our measuring stick then I guess Oakleaf sucks too and we'll all get waxed in the playoffs in the Semis... Or the Championship

It's about how many turnovers you force vs give up

We were plus 2 so the next thing comes to scoring

2 DTDS for Buchholz vs 1 for Columbia

That second thing ended up being more of a impact in the final outcome then the turnovers itself

Really?  So there actually can be justification and an expectation to win sometimes  for  6 TOs in a game?  I should track that at every level of football and see how that works out in the end.

I thought you said earlier Columbia had 6 turnovers and 4 for Buchholz.

There were actually 13 total turnovers in the game combined. What do you think Columbia plan on doing with the QB scenario for Week 4?

We forced 6 and I thought they had 4 forced on us, but those were picks, I lost track during game lol

As for qb hopfully getting a full week and returning home can change our fortunes plus it a district game we know we have to win to get back on track

I envy your composure after your team turns the ball over 4 times.

My team turns the ball over 1 time I curse and throw my hat.

Number 2 I'm questioning why I'm even watching the game.

Number 3 I've made a fool of myself on Twitter by questioning the QB, OC, and calling our team an embarrassment to the community.

Number 4 I'm going to the Cell Phone store tomorrow because I've slammed my iPhone against the floor.

You still think you've got a good football team... Idk how you do it.

I envy your composure after your team turns the ball over 4 times.

My team turns the ball over 1 time I curse and throw my hat.

Number 2 I'm questioning why I'm even watching the game.

Number 3 I've made a fool of myself on Twitter by questioning the QB, OC, and calling our team an embarrassment to the community.

Number 4 I'm going to the Cell Phone store tomorrow because I've slammed my iPhone against the floor.

You still think you've got a good football team... Idk how you do it.

Bc until the last drive our defense held them to 2 field goals despite all the turnovers

It is a lot easier to be consistent with defense then offense and I would be shocked if defense gives up more then 7 points come playoff time bc defense is loaded with talent, offense just got to pick it up and start making plays and cut down on penalties and turnovers

Bc until the last drive our defense held them to 2 field goals despite all the turnovers

It is a lot easier to be consistent with defense then offense and I would be shocked if defense gives up more then 7 points come playoff time bc defense is loaded with talent, offense just got to pick it up and start making plays and cut down on penalties and turnovers

Realistically, Columbia has probably played what you consider Columbia football for 1 half over the course of 3 games this year.  The game versus Gainesville went down to the wire.  The TCA game was a massacre and tonight Columbia played great for the first half.  

Am I right or am I right?