Top games of the week

nolebull813

This week overall isn’t one of the better weeks but it does have the game of the year!! It was hard finding 10 games. If you know any others not listed to keep an eye on please post! 

1. American Heritage vs Chaminade 

2. Edgewater vs Jones

3. Lakeland vs Osceola 

4. Bartram Trail vs Lincoln

5. Western vs STA

6. Bolles vs TC

7. Creekside vs Buchholz

8. Tampa Bay Tech vs Bloomingdale

9. Pahokee vs Palm Beach Central 

10. Palmetto vs Columbus 

11 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

This week overall isn’t one of the better weeks but it does have the game of the year!! It was hard finding 10 games. If you know any others not listed to keep an eye on please post! 

I assume you're referring to Columbia vs. Madison County, right?    ColumbiaHighFan vs. Jesse!  I know it's only Tuesday, but I can't believe I haven't seen smack talk from either one of them yet.   They must both be nervous.  :D

6 minutes ago, Perspective said:

I assume you're referring to Columbia vs. Madison County, right?    ColumbiaHighFan vs. Jesse!  I know it's only Tuesday, but I can't believe I haven't seen smack talk from either one of them yet.   They must both be nervous.  :D

Go on ScoreStream! It’s on!!!

1 hour ago, Perspective said:

Nolebull didn't list it because he doesn't want to bring any attention to the bet he made with me that after Columbia exceeds the win total he has to come up to Lake City for a game 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

2. Edgewater vs Jones

3. Lakeland vs Osceola 

5. Western vs STA

6. Bolles vs TC

7. Creekside vs Buchholz

10. Palmetto vs Columbus 

CMD by +6

edgewater By +9

lakeland by +13

Lincoln by +10

STA by +14

Tc by +12

buchholz +6

Tampa bay tech +8

palm beach central +20

columbus +20

Columbia and Madison is a dud. Madison looked average at best vs Fitzgerald. and It wasn’t anything Fitzgerald did. Madison looked unorganized, out coached, and undisciplined. Coach Harris looked like he didn’t know what was going on. 

And Columbia is BURIED!!!!! After losing to a 1A team, we don’t talk about Columbia. They are the Bruno (Encanto reference) of HSFB!! 

Columbia would need to win out just to utter a breath about them 

44 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Columbia and Madison is a dud. Madison looked average at best vs Fitzgerald. and It wasn’t anything Fitzgerald did. Madison looked unorganized, out coached, and undisciplined. Coach Harris looked like he didn’t know what was going on. 

And Columbia is BURIED!!!!! After losing to a 1A team, we don’t talk about Columbia. They are the Bruno (Encanto reference) of HSFB!! 

Columbia would need to win out just to utter a breath about them 

Nah they just need to beat Madison since you were ready to rank Madison in the top 25 2 weeks ago 

You can sandbag all you want but I will win the bet to get you to Lake City with games to spare 

8 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Nah they just need to beat Madison since you were ready to rank Madison in the top 25 2 weeks ago 

You can sandbag all you want but I will win the bet to get you to Lake City with games to spare 

I think I said keep an eye on them. That’s it. They usually do perform like a fringe top 25 team. Usually. This year is a transition period and they aren’t playing typical Cowboy football. 

42 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I think I said keep an eye on them. That’s it. They usually do perform like a fringe top 25 team. Usually. This year is a transition period and they aren’t playing typical Cowboy football. 

You act like Columbia is some team who isn't top 300 in Florida and is never good 

But the fact your now trying to downplay Madison it's because you have doubts Madison can actually beat Columbia

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

If I was doing a top 250 in the state, Columbia would honorable mention. 

I would like to see you actually try just so I can see how much of a nolebullshit you really are trying to justify 250 teams in Florida better than Columbia

You probably gonna have a team like Eau Gallie over them just because their record is 3-0 even though their opponents have a combined 1-8 record so far and they barely beat that 1 win team lol

Even that lowndes loser on the second rate national board wouldn't even attempt to name 250 teams in Florida better than Columbia

Though that's because he isn't smart enough to name 250 teams and he would probably whine about the 20 teams he can actually remember and claim all of them have kids staying in coaches homes or apartments paid for by the school to try and discredit elite programs who deserve respect 

23 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

2. Edgewater vs Jones

3. Lakeland vs Osceola 

5. Western vs STA

6. Bolles vs TC

7. Creekside vs Buchholz

10. Palmetto vs Columbus 

Cham -5

Edge -15

Lakel -14

Lincoln -9

STA -15 

TC-7

Buch -16

TBT -20

PBC -21

Columb -17

11 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Even that lowndes loser on the second rate national board wouldn't even attempt to name 250 teams in Florida better than Columbia

Though that's because he isn't smart enough to name 250 teams and he would probably whine about the 20 teams he can actually remember and claim all of them have kids staying in coaches homes or apartments paid for by the school to try and discredit elite programs who deserve respect 

Realistically Columbia is anywhere in the 100-150 range. That would put them most likely in the 1,500’s nationally. 

If they beat Mad Co and TC and win out and finish 7-2 I could see a top 50-75 ranking going into the playoffs 

53 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Realistically Columbia is anywhere in the 100-150 range. That would put them most likely in the 1,500’s nationally. 

If they beat Mad Co and TC and win out and finish 7-2 I could see a top 50-75 ranking going into the playoffs 

They ain't beating Jax TCA boss man!!!! 

We are going to dogwalk Columbia this year lol 

31 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

They ain't beating Jax TCA boss man!!!! 

We are going to dogwalk Columbia this year lol 

People said same thing in 2017 after Columbia lost back to back games only for Columbia to win 

You all said same thing in 2019 and Columbia dog walked TCA with 38 consecutive points 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I would say 75-100 range honestly

DeLand looked to be as good as Union County, Columbia just played horrible in the second half of the Union game. If they played Union the way they played DeLand they would have won that game 

Buchholz was just far better and Columbia was sputtering with an offense still trying to find their rhythm, we will see how the next 2 weeks go  

17 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I would like to see you actually try just so I can see how much of a nolebullshit you really are trying to justify 250 teams in Florida better than Columbia

You probably gonna have a team like Eau Gallie over them just because their record is 3-0 even though their opponents have a combined 1-8 record so far and they barely beat that 1 win team lol

Somebody saw the Facebook post I see lmao

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Did that have anything to do with the BSN post today about someone attacking players?

Oh na but I want to say that was dealing with the guy that can't type coherently, that goes on about Brevard top teams being overrated and saying that they need to go metro. Even though multiple people explained to him that it doesn't work like that. Crazy part of it is that he's from Brevard and still there, Cocoa to be exact. He has that crab in a bucket mentality for real. Alot of his comments got removed so I'm assuming they banned him for 60 days.