KeemD321

1. Rockledge 3-0

2. Cocoa 0-2

3. Eau Gallie 3-0

4. Melbourne 2-1

5. Palm Bay 2-1

6. Satellite 2-1

7. Bayside 2-1

The comment section on their post had me dying with alot of complaints from Eau Gallie fans and coaches. There was some craziness and random takes, but there were some major points made about Cocoa barely getting the nod over Eau Gallie. Overall I feel like they got it right. I would just put Satellite over Palm Bay eventhough they lost to Palm Bay in the KOC.

Putting Cocoa at #2 is undoubtedly correct as they would be heavy favorites against those teams you ranked beneath them.  I know won-lost record is important but still believe the most important factor is believing who would win in those matchups.  Treasure Coast may have a record of 1-5 by the time September comes to a close, but I still think they are among the top 25 or so in the state.   Time will tell as their killer schedule could bode them well against Vero at the end of the season.

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Eau Gallie over Melbourne is B.S. 

This is a case of just looking at records. 

I agree. I feel like Eau Gallie is put over Melbourne due to their talent and potential. On the other hand they've always had talent recently but never did anything when it counted. They are pounding their chest sayin they should be number 1 or 2. They don't play anyone and still claiming Cocoa ducked them. I feel like Melbourne would pull out the win over Eau Gallie. 

The team in Brevard that will surprise people definitely isn't Palm Bay, they've been getting lucky and that luck ran out against Harmony. But my surprise team is Titusville. Feel like they will be runner up in their district. Their new head coach is a Rockledge alum/legend. He has their defense playing tough and they got blessed with who I feel is the top underclassmen QB in Brevard and in my eyes could've won the QB battle at Cocoa.

3 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I agree. I feel like Eau Gallie is put over Melbourne due to their talent and potential. On the other hand they've always had talent recently but never did anything when it counted. They are pounding their chest sayin they should be number 1 or 2. They don't play anyone and still claiming Cocoa ducked them. I feel like Melbourne would pull out the win over Eau Gallie. 

The team in Brevard that will surprise people definitely isn't Palm Bay, they've been getting lucky and that luck ran out against Harmony. But my surprise team is Titusville. Feel like they will be runner up in their district. Their new head coach is a Rockledge alum/legend. He has their defense playing tough and they got blessed with who I feel is the top underclassmen QB in Brevard and in my eyes could've won the QB battle at Cocoa.

We will get to see after beating Palm Bay what level Harmony is on as they take on Eau Gallie next.  

6 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

We will get to see after beating Palm Bay what level Harmony is on as they take on Eau Gallie next.  

And we will get to see if Titusville is really the dark horse in Brevard as they open district play against Palm Bay Friday. Just feel as if Palm Bay and alot of other teams are overlooking Titusville as they've been the bottom of the barrel for a decade or so. Their lone loss this season has been to Yulee but it was far from a blowout.

9 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Eau Gallie's real test is pretty much just Rockledge. 

Satellite lost their starting QB for the season so they have to figure their offense out; their defense is pretty solid.

I'm not sold on Merritt Island at all. Their lone win is against an Astronaut team that is battling MCC for last in Brevard. 

But who would've saw the day that Bayside, Cocoa Beach, Titusville and Satellite all have a better record than Cocoa. Just disregard the schedules though lmao