For Jambun82's Personal Enjoyment, from a friend

Dan in Daytona

My man, if you are short on time skip the first 1 hr, 40 minutes and go to 1:41:00 (1st fumble) where I , your friend, after 7 minutes turned the TV off. The Venice TD at 1:47:20 in slow motion with the camera standing behind the Official on the goal line says it all. It's the culmination of the ineptitude and or criminality, up to that point, of the striped shirted crew. If by chance you view the complete game, tell us all here ( at The Huddle ) if Venice received unfair treatment over  St. Frances from your limited television view with replays. Thank You.  

Although I agree that SFA was penalized by bad calls, I have seen worse over the time I have watched the game here in Florida. The worst calls, obviously, was the drive where the ball was first stripped but the player was called down and on the subsequent play where the tight end did not have possession when the ball crossed the line. 

SFA was clearly better than Venice and should have won by about an additional 14 points if not for questionable calls.

5 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

My man, if you are short on time skip the first 1 hr, 40 minutes and go to 1:41:00 (1st fumble) where I , your friend, after 7 minutes turned the TV off. The Venice TD at 1:47:20 in slow motion with the camera standing behind the Official on the goal line says it all. It's the culmination of the ineptitude and or criminality, up to that point, of the striped shirted crew. If by chance you view the complete game, tell us all here ( at The Huddle ) if Venice received unfair treatment over  St. Frances from your limited television view with replays. Thank You.  

Thank you very much for the video Dan. I will view that when I have some more time. 

11 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Dan, the strip by the St. Frances player that caused the fumble was ruled incorrect by the side judge, (I noticed that this was a 7-man officiating crew.) who did not seem to have a good angle to make a ruling on the play. However, since the official's whistle was blown, that ends the play immediately. On the play that was ruled a touchdown by Venice, the runner did not have possession in the opponent's end zone when the ball was separated. Also, it has to be noted that the officials do not have the luxury of the slow-motion ESPN replay, but I believe that the ruling was still incorrect. I will view the whole game at a later time. If there are any other calls. rulings, or fouls that any other poster felt was incorrect, please let me know at the approximate time in the game. Thank you.