FINAL MIAMI CENTRAL 43 DILLARD 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

in What most def is going to be the GAME OF THE WEEK, The Dillard Panthers & The MIAMI Central Rockets Will Now Be Playing On Saturday Night @ Traz Powell Stadium instead of Friday. 

Both teams are coming off blowout wins, this is a game that has been circled since it was finalized. Of course the rockets will be the favs but man oh man LETSSS GOOOOOO!!

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Darn, Dillard melted down in the second half. Weather may have been a factor, but to fall apart like that is not good with STA coming up soon. 

I was there in person and I don't believe weather had anything to do with it. For starters Central defense was playing lights out

26 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I was there in person and I don't believe weather had anything to do with it. For starters Central defense was playing lights out

Most definitely. Wasn't weather at all. Central was making plays all over the field on the ground, threw the air and on defense all during the down pour.

20 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

There was one play at the end of third or beginning of the fourth where I was like yea some of the Dillard players giving up. They had the ball and 2 of their O-Linemen didn't even get out of their stance when the ball was snapped.

Exactly making plays all over the Mecca just like taking candy from a baby lol

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL MIAMI CENTRAL 43 DILLARD 7