FINAL MIAMI CENTRAL 43 DILLARD 7

THIS_IS_DILLARD

As for tonight, No lost big or small will EVER run me into hiding ; that’s not even my type of motion. 

as for MIAMI central , they’re EXACTLY who the world knew they were DOMINANT. They’re ranked #4 in the nation & by the end of this year probably #1 in the nation. As for my panthers, they’re are very good public school wise in the state of Florida. But anything nationally they’re absolutely not there yet. 

THE GAME: It was a very tight & competitive first half , defensively Dillard held its own against one of if NOT THE best teams in the nation, & was only down 14-7 going into halftime. 

MISTAKES: while Dillard didn’t throw any interceptions tonight, they made countless of other mistakes the completely shots themselves in the foot. 

1st & Goal: down 14-7 with about 3 min left to go in the half Dillard made it all the way to the rockets 5 yard line, only to get hit with a torrential down pour as they tried to punch it in. 

watching my panthers for so many years, for some reason they always struggle with ball security especially in wet weather, so as they were going to punch it in I said loudly “HOLD ON TO THE BALL, DONT TURN IT OVER” & what did they do as soon as I said that, fumbled the ball, turned it over while missing a golden opportunity on the road. 

2nd HALF: In the second half that’s where the rockets are their best & tonight Dillard was at their worst. With the rain pouring down & the offense unable to sustain any types of drives. The defense looked completely worn out mentally & physically vs the monster front of the rockets. & from then on the game was blowed open. 

3rd Downs: on about 5 diff occasions Dillard as a defense had the rockets right where they wanted them 3rd and long & not only Did dillards defense allow the rockets to convert each time, they allowed the rockets to get the yards to gain plus 20+ extra yards on top of it each time. Which was a momentum kill EACH TIME & something you cannot do against a team like MIAMI central who will make you pay!! 

OFFENSIVELY: outside of that one touchdown and the fumble at the goal line, Dillards offense was completely non existent credit to the rockets defense first off & secondly our offense just appears to be TO DAM VANILLA no structure, no life!

OVERALL - dillard can either get better from this ass whoopin & be ready for STA in 2 weeks @ Home or suffer another “L” , but when it’s all said and done YES we battled for a half, but a game is NEVER won in a half & when you talk about getting RESPECT you can or will never get it if you fail to show up on the winning side in EVERY “BIG GAME” you have. 

CONGRATS ROCKETS once again you guys showed the world why you’re who you’re. We hung with you for a half , but like always when it was time to blast off y’all did just that. 

with that said I got completely and utterly soaked tonight, staying until the end with no umbrella & not bailing on my team no matter the way we lost. So I’m gonna go shower and lay my ass down. #StillDillardNationOverHere. 

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL MIAMI CENTRAL 43 DILLARD 7
4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As for tonight, No lost big or small will EVER run me into hiding ; that’s not even my type of motion. 

as for MIAMI central , they’re EXACTLY who the world knew they were DOMINANT. They’re ranked #4 in the nation & by the end of this year probably #1 in the nation. As for my panthers, they’re are very good public school wise in the state of Florida. But anything nationally they’re absolutely not there yet. 

THE GAME: It was a very tight & competitive first half , defensively Dillard held its own against one of if NOT THE best teams in the nation, & was only down 14-7 going into halftime. 

MISTAKES: while Dillard didn’t throw any interceptions tonight, they made countless of other mistakes the completely shots themselves in the foot. 

1st & Goal: down 14-7 with about 3 min left to go in the half Dillard made it all the way to the rockets 5 yard line, only to get hit with a torrential down pour as they tried to punch it in. 

watching my panthers for so many years, for some reason they always struggle with ball security especially in wet weather, so as they were going to punch it in I said loudly “HOLD ON TO THE BALL, DONT TURN IT OVER” & what did they do as soon as I said that, fumbled the ball, turned it over while missing a golden opportunity on the road. 

2nd HALF: In the second half that’s where the rockets are their best & tonight Dillard was at their worst. With the rain pouring down & the offense unable to sustain any types of drives. The defense looked completely worn out mentally & physically vs the monster front of the rockets. & from then on the game was blowed open. 

3rd Downs: on about 5 diff occasions Dillard as a defense had the rockets right where they wanted them 3rd and long & not only Did dillards defense allow the rockets to convert each time, they allowed the rockets to get the yards to gain plus 20+ extra yards on top of it each time. Which was a momentum kill EACH TIME & something you cannot do against a team like MIAMI central who will make you pay!! 

OFFENSIVELY: outside of that one touchdown and the fumble at the goal line, Dillards offense was completely non existent credit to the rockets defense first off & secondly our offense just appears to be TO DAM VANILLA no structure, no life!

OVERALL - dillard can either get better from this ass whoopin & be ready for STA in 2 weeks @ Home or suffer another “L” , but when it’s all said and done YES we battled for a half, but a game is NEVER won in a half & when you talk about getting RESPECT you can or will never get it if you fail to show up on the winning side in EVERY “BIG GAME” you have. 

CONGRATS ROCKETS once again you guys showed the world why you’re who you’re. We hung with you for a half , but like always when it was time to blast off y’all did just that. 

with that said I got completely and utterly soaked tonight, staying until the end with no umbrella & not bailing on my team no matter the way we lost. So I’m gonna go shower and lay my ass down. #StillDillardNationOverHere. 

dillard fans just like dillard team. unprepared lol. mannn You never go nowhere without yo umbrella in south florida main man. either for the sun or the rain you gone need it

10 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

dillard fans just like dillard team. unprepared lol. mannn You never go nowhere without yo umbrella in south florida main man. either for the sun or the rain you gone need it

I had my umbrella in the car but once u was in they was talkin bout no reentry. 

& even when one of the fans let me use her spare umbrella I still got soaked. That rain came down & with the heavy win that rain was flaming into everybody. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Well stated and I got soaked but not that bad. I had to go to work so I didn't stay for the 4th quarter. I wish Dillard the best on the rest of the season and don't take anything I say serious I'm all jokes fun and games 

6 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Well stated and I got soaked but not that bad. I had to go to work so I didn't stay for the 4th quarter. I wish Dillard the best on the rest of the season and don't take anything I say serious I'm all jokes fun and games 

yeah whenever it got real heavy I got up under the press box so but it was one of those storms tonight in miami

I was at the game last night. Central just on another level than Dillard. Game could have easily been 28-7 at halftime central way if #10 from central would not have dropped those 2 deep bombs. Dillard did fumble on the goal line but they got down there after a questionable personal foul call when central hurt #6 from Dillard. No excuses about the rain. It rained at the end of the 2nd qtr and the end of the 4th qtr when the game was out of reach. And the rain actually helped stop one of central redzone drives at the end of the second qtr.  Dillard players seemed like they quit after central returned the punt for a touchdown in the 3rd qtr. Dillard was beat in all three phases of the game. The only thing that slowed central down was countless holding penalties and false starts on offense. Central defense were extremely physical all night.  Central is NATIONAL POWERHOUSE PROGRAM. Dillard is a solid south florida team with alot of talented players. But I don't think their a state powerhouse and nowhere near a national powerhouse. I would put them in the same category as Western, Gulliver and Homestead.

Rockets are #1 in the state. I believe Chaminade is a close, very close 2cd best in the state. There are only 2 teams in Dade With a chance for Titles: Central & Columbus. They are the only real good teams in Dade this year. Homestead, TBD. American Heritage & Gibbons have the ONLY chance in the state, 2M Reg 3, to beat Central. Rockets would b 2 TD favorite over AH, & 3 TD favorite over Gibbons. 

As far a Dillard goes, they’ve simply been hyped way too much, because of all the transfers they received! They might b the 5th -7th best team in Broward. Def behind Cham, Aquinas, AH, Gibbons. Maybe even behind Plantation, Western, or Calvary Christian (lol). 
Dillard cannot win on the big stage. Not only can’t they win…..THEY FLOP. 

I thought they had a chance vs STA but I rescind my optimism. They’ll lose the game in the 2cd half. That’s the half when the hype is behind you & the quality of your team stands. Like Central……

3 hours ago, Jullian said:

Meanwhile, Pahokee has put itself back in State title contention, in 1S. What happened in the games b4 PBC, & then ripping the Broncos apart?????

You mean 1R. Never sleep on Pahokee Always a good team lol only if they fans quit crying about the refs every week lol that will be great 

6 hours ago, Supernatural said:

I was at the game last night. Central just on another level than Dillard. Game could have easily been 28-7 at halftime central way if #10 from central would not have dropped those 2 deep bombs. Dillard did fumble on the goal line but they got down there after a questionable personal foul call when central hurt #6 from Dillard. No excuses about the rain. It rained at the end of the 2nd qtr and the end of the 4th qtr when the game was out of reach. And the rain actually helped stop one of central redzone drives at the end of the second qtr.  Dillard players seemed like they quit after central returned the punt for a touchdown in the 3rd qtr. Dillard was beat in all three phases of the game. The only thing that slowed central down was countless holding penalties and false starts on offense. Central defense were extremely physical all night.  Central is NATIONAL POWERHOUSE PROGRAM. Dillard is a solid south florida team with alot of talented players. But I don't think their a state powerhouse and nowhere near a national powerhouse. I would put them in the same category as Western, Gulliver and Homestead.

There not playing each other this year but who do you think would win if they did. Chaminade Madonna or Central 

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

There not playing each other this year but who do you think would win if they did. Chaminade Madonna or Central 

Great question. Right now I would give the slight edge to Miami Central. Miami Central defense is better and more physical than Chaminade defense in my opinion. On the other hand I think Chaminade's offense is better. Central's special team's return game is better because #2 can take it to the house anytime he touches. I think the game would come down to who makes the least amount of penalties and mental mistakes. Both teams are prone to penalties from what I seen when I watched each time play.

4 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Great question. Right now I would give the slight edge to Miami Central. Miami Central defense is better and more physical than Chaminade defense in my opinion. On the other hand I think Chaminade's offense is better. Central's special team's return game is better because #2 can take it to the house anytime he touches. I think the game would come down to who makes the least amount of penalties and mental mistakes. Both teams are prone to penalties from what I seen when I watched each time play.

That’ll be the deciding factor right there. Defense. Chaminade a strong team thats gone play 4 quarters but they defense gone give up a couple plays whereas central defense won’t give you nothing even if you happen to cross the 50 that D is best in the nation

19 hours ago, Supernatural said:

I was at the game last night. Central just on another level than Dillard. Game could have easily been 28-7 at halftime central way if #10 from central would not have dropped those 2 deep bombs. Dillard did fumble on the goal line but they got down there after a questionable personal foul call when central hurt #6 from Dillard. 

Check out PMO Sports highlights from this game on YouTube. Well the speech the Central LB coach gave before the game. Gave me chills and I know definitely had his grouped hyped and ready to shut everything down. I know it had me ready lol. But yes that speech was definitely a precursor to the tone they were gonna set....especially when it came to #6 of Dillard.

14 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

That’ll be the deciding factor right there. Defense. Chaminade a strong team thats gone play 4 quarters but they defense gone give up a couple plays whereas central defense won’t give you nothing even if you happen to cross the 50 that D is best in the nation

Central not gonna win if they play first half like they did wit BTW  3 TO's in first half. 19 points allowed to BTW team that struggle against edison.  If cm shut down run game central in trouble.  cm secondary tuff.  

1 hour ago, FSULOVER said:

Central not gonna win if they play first half like they did wit BTW  3 TO's in first half. 19 points allowed to BTW team that struggle against edison.  If cm shut down run game central in trouble.  cm secondary tuff.  

Dillard said the same thing. & Booker t not sorry wym? they’ll take whoever to the 4th quarter & they a rival. Chaminade aint & will be just another game, fact of the matter is chaminade has the athletes but they don’t have the bodies to go position for position with the rockets. Even if central plays a bad first half the game will still be close cause thats how they do, if offense off defense step up & vice versa. but this all hypothetical so we aint gon too deep into it