Jax TCA 43 vs Columbia 30

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

Jax TCA was up by 20 in the fourth!!!

Columbia played a good game but in my opinion it's not as close as the score... Columbia had two big plays for tds ... Other then that it was penalties moving them down field, or penalties stoping Jax TCA from scoring.... Two tds for sure we're taking away. Jax TCA had the ball on the 1 right b4 half with like 30 secs on the clock , but penalty after penalty drove the ball back and the clock ran out, later on in the game a 50yrd td run is called back for no reason !!!! but it is what it is on to the next one  5-0 !!!

On 9/22/2022 at 9:27 PM, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA was up by 20 in the fourth!!!

Columbia played a good game but in my opinion it's not as close as the score... Columbia had two big plays for tds ... Other then that it was penalties moving them down field, or penalties stoping Jax TCA from scoring.... Two tds for sure we're taking away. Jax TCA had the ball on the 1 right b4 half with like 30 secs on the clock , but penalty after penalty drove the ball back and the clock ran out, later on in the game a 50yrd td run is called back for no reason !!!! but it is what it is on to the next one  5-0 !!!

There was blown calls on both sides and how come you never sent me the message to meet up lol?

TCA good but I'm not sure how they can match up with Chaminade but we will see as the year goes on 

4 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

I'll say this Columbia is better then their record shows, that was a big strong team .. Jax TCA was definitely smaller then them size wise!! 

That will be Columbia last close game until the playoffs 

I think they will blow out the next 4 teams on the schedule honestly

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

There was blown calls on both sides and how come you never sent me the message to meet up lol?

TCA good but I'm not sure how they can match up with Chaminade but we will see as the year goes on 

My bad bro , got caught up in the game  and forgot....  Y'all will definitely win the rest of y'all games.. we should win ours as well!! 

As far as chaminade, we have a good record of beating them in state!!  So I'm confident!! Ik our Defense is small but they will make the plays necessary, and our offense is really good !

Jax TCA was spoze to lose to chaminade in state 2 years ago, but we all know how that went !!!

25 minutes ago, Jags904 said:

I got to watch some of the game and wow is Frier incredible. He’s definitely a chip off the old block. He’s the best player I’ve seen all year. I’ll be excited for him to see him as a Nole

And speaking of Frier I will point out despite what some liars in Live Oak are claiming he is actually a Lake City kid and Columbia didn't resort to recruiting to get him to play at Columbia

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

And speaking of Frier I will point out despite what some liars in Live Oak are claiming he is actually a Lake City kid and Columbia didn't resort to recruiting to get him to play at Columbia

He did transfer but I do know his family lives in Lake City. He is extremely fast and an excellent player.