PAhOKEE THE TEAM YOU SLEEPING ON

1kKB_

Hmmmm. Yes my friend, 1A Pahokee did defeat 8A Seminole Ridge, the same team that destroyed that team from Texas the next week. How does a 1A team not "struggle" against an 8A team whether win or lose? Can we give credit where credit is due to this team from the Muck? :rolleyes:

You obviously are clueless about Pahokee's history, talent and team accomplishments versus that of Seminole Ridge. You are talking about an area that has probably produced more NFL players per-capita than anywhere else in the US.  So sorry if you missed the memo....but Pahokee beating Seminole Ridge was basically expected from those that know football.....Also, not for nothing but the top five 1A teams have generally been able to compete with or beat average at best 8A teams for as long as 8A has been around -  to my knowledge. 

Sure. Pahokee- looking like a great 1A team. What else do want with that statement? Perhaps a dictionary to look up the word " insecurity"?

Shall we just call Pahokee "2015 Trenton" in week 2 of 2016 while it is convenient?

Now...since you want to bark up trees, and the cat probably has your tongue... Can you tell me a little bit about Seminole Ridge as an 8A team? Please elaborate....Tell me what Seminole Ridge has done of late?  

I'm all eyes and ears.  :D

Can't call Pahokee the Trenton of 2015, cause that Trenton team didn't play one 8a team last year. And no one shouldn't have to give you any history on Seminole Ridge since you're the wise guy who bought them up. All the the post read was how Pahokee made a statement and you had to speak with the negativity. For the record it was never a struggle with Ridge, got two touchdowns called back for penalties, first game miscues, the same ones most teams makes in week one

You obviously are clueless about Pahokee's history, talent and team accomplishments versus that of Seminole Ridge. You are talking about an area that has probably produced more NFL players per-capita than anywhere else in the US.  So sorry if you missed the memo....but Pahokee beating Seminole Ridge was basically expected from those that know football.....Also, not for nothing but the top five 1A teams have generally been able to compete with or beat average at best 8A teams for as long as 8A has been around -  to my knowledge. 

Sure. Pahokee- looking like a great 1A team. What else do want with that statement? Perhaps a dictionary to look up the word " insecurity"?

Shall we just call Pahokee "2015 Trenton" in week 2 of 2016 while it is convenient?

Now...since you want to bark up trees, and the cat probably has your tongue... Can you tell me a little bit about Seminole Ridge as an 8A team? Please elaborate....Tell me what Seminole Ridge has done of late?  

I'm all eyes and ears.  :D

I'm far from "clueless" about Pahokee. After all, we only played them in 3 championship games. Funny, a few messages back you were saying that both Pahokee and Glades Central were not even the better teams in Palm Beach County much less anywhere else in Florida. The point that I was trying to make is that a small 1A team has a large disadvantage in playing a large 8A team. Although Pahokee has routinely played large public schools down through the years, they did not always win those games. Seminole Ridge was not one of the better 8A teams last season, although they played many close games against fairly good opposition, but Pahokee still handled an 8A team. They also handled a very good New Jersey team. I'm just trying to give credit where credit is due. It seemed to me that you didn't want to give Pahokee credit for anything, that;s all. 

And, please stop referring to me as "clueless". It's very rude and inconsiderate. If you want to take that attitude you should go back to that other message board that appreciates and encourages such behavior.  :mellow:

Can't call Pahokee the Trenton of 2015, cause that Trenton team didn't play one 8a team last year. And no one shouldn't have to give you any history on Seminole Ridge since you're the wise guy who bought them up. All the the post read was how Pahokee made a statement and you had to speak with the negativity. For the record it was never a struggle with Ridge, got two touchdowns called back for penalties, first game miscues, the same ones most teams makes in week one

For 8A starters just have Pahokee beat Boca Raton or something....And are you seriously referencing and making excuses why Pahokee didn't beat Seminole Ridge by 6-14 extra points? Really? You getting off by talking about leaving points off the board versus Seminole Ridge to make yourself feel better.

2015 Trenton would slaughter 2016 Pahokee and they never had to play sub-par 8A teams to make themselves feel better. Get off your high horse and go win 1A states - then Pahokee can talk about Trenton.

1st off Mr. Broward we will never know how Trenton 2015 would stack up against Pahokee 2016 because that team is gone, so that's literally a asinine remark! Secondly, the the horse I ride on carries Six state championships, so if I want to talk about Trenton or any team in Broward, I have that right. So if I win one this year or not, I still got more than Trenton and any PUBLIC school in Broward. By the way Boca gets it in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!!!!!!We don't play sub-par 8a teams, we play anybody who wants to line it up. Remember we used to play B. A. All the time until they figured out they we were for real. Keep calm....

1st off Mr. Broward we will never know how Trenton 2015 would stack up against Pahokee 2016 because that team is gone, so that's literally a asinine remark! Secondly, the the horse I ride on carries Six state championships, so if I want to talk about Trenton or any team in Broward, I have that right. So if I win one this year or not, I still got more than Trenton and any PUBLIC school in Broward. By the way Boca gets it in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!!!!!!We don't play sub-par 8a teams, we play anybody who wants to line it up. Remember we used to play B. A. All the time until they figured out they we were for real. Keep calm....

How has 8A Palm Beach stacked up versus 8A Broward and Dade overall lately?

Just as I thought, YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT PAHOKEE FOOTBALL, Palm Beach don't show us no love so it's always been THE MUCK vs Everybody!!!! So if your asking about the muck we stack up very well against anybody we play. The 19 state Championhips is evidence enough, and if your user name is Broward Handicapper, why in the world would you try to include Dade County in your conversation. I stayed in Miami for over ten years and I know for a fact Dade county boys don't like Broward dude, so try another angel!!!!!!

So it is an asinine remark to reference a 2015 state champion yet it is fine for you to go back 10+ years and and glorify Pahokee. - Sure.  Very sensible for a debate.

Historically speaking, you are correct with Pahokee. I'm not denying that. The difference between you and I is I speak on present day.

Boca "gets it in a couple weeks" -  Congratulations.  Enjoy your Superbowl!!!!

"We don't play sub-par 8A tams, we play anybody who wants to line it up - You mean like *Seminole Ridge, Wayne Hills, *Cardinal Newman, *Crescent City, *Clewiston, Boca Raton , *Frostproof, *Fort Meade, *Taylor and Glades Central?  You are correct for the most part, you don't play sub-par 8A teams...*That's for sure , Pahokee has a vicious schedule.

"Remember, we used to play B.A. All the time until they figured out they we were for real"    - This one is the most asinine of all:  You insinuate that Boyd Anderson is running from Pahokee or life got easier since they did not have to play them or something yet they have to now deal with Dillard, Carol City, Northwestern, and Miami Central caliber teams every year now.  Really?  You want the icing on the cake now Mr. Domino?  Boyd Anderson is running from Pahokee yet they schedule non-district @ IMG and @ STA....so go ahead and keep scheduling Crescent City, Clewiston, Frostproof and Taylor.  

Face the facts:  THE MUCK will NEVER be the same and you are just miserable.

Hmmmm. Yes my friend, 1A Pahokee did defeat 8A Seminole Ridge, the same team that destroyed that team from Texas the next week. How does a 1A team not "struggle" against an 8A team whether win or lose? Can we give credit where credit is due to this team from the Muck?  :rolleyes:

You just like to throw mud and hope it sticks.  I present facts.  Sorry, but now you look like a fool:

Sulpher Springs Texas: 2015 Ranked 735th in Texas, Record 1-9 .    

I know "Texas" is a big word/name to you around football...kind of like you are foolish enough to believe a number next to classification is supposed to represent the better team. Sorry for the embarrassment. SMH....

Go ahead and make your next foolish statement now so I can crush it.

I'm far from "clueless" about Pahokee. After all, we only played them in 3 championship games. Funny, a few messages back you were saying that both Pahokee and Glades Central were not even the better teams in Palm Beach County much less anywhere else in Florida. The point that I was trying to make is that a small 1A team has a large disadvantage in playing a large 8A team. Although Pahokee has routinely played large public schools down through the years, they did not always win those games. Seminole Ridge was not one of the better 8A teams last season, although they played many close games against fairly good opposition, but Pahokee still handled an 8A team. They also handled a very good New Jersey team. I'm just trying to give credit where credit is due. It seemed to me that you didn't want to give Pahokee credit for anything, that;s all. 

And, please stop referring to me as "clueless". It's very rude and inconsiderate. If you want to take that attitude you should go back to that other message board that appreciates and encourages such behavior.  :mellow:

I have lived in Dade and Broward for 25 years now but watch football in all 3 counties.  With all due respect, I have probably seen over 10 Pahokee games in 25 years. Who is "we"  Do you play or Coach "we"?

I currently and firmly stick to that statement.  Currently, I believe Pahokee and Glades Central are between 4th and 9th in PB County.  The only sure thing I do know is  currently Dwyer and Oxbridge Academy will wipe their a$$ with both of those teams.  You think Lake Worth had a good DL versus Glades Central? LOL....

Based on quantity over quality? For the most part, I agree. But , can you elaborate on this in detail as to why?

I actually do and have given Pahokee credit in the past, and will give them credit when they impress me.  I believe they are hands down -  a top 1A team.  The original post was started as "PAhOKEE THE TEAM YOU SLEEPING ON.  - As for me personally, I am not sleeping on Pahokee (see my pre-season polls).  They beat an average at best 8A Seminole Ridge team ( Until Seminole Ridge can show me something) that almost everyone expected them to beat.  In Week 2  probably a top 50 Wayne Hills team out of NJ.  There are few "sleeping" on Pahokee as a decent team.  I have no clue why this poster started a string with that title.  It is silly.

To be frank, I am quite more impressed with 3A Oxbridge Academy beating beating 8A Flanagan and 6A Carol City versus 1A Pahokee beating Seminole Ridge and Wayne Hills (NJ).  

I do know a little bit about Seminole Ridge.  New Coach that was basically hired internally. Wasn't he a former youth football/ flag football  HC in the past?  

The statement was not with negativity, it was just questioning and looking for some depth from the poster to elaborate on the title of the string.  Obviously, they did not reply.

Just as I thought, YOU KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT PAHOKEE FOOTBALL, Palm Beach don't show us no love so it's always been THE MUCK vs Everybody!!!! So if your asking about the muck we stack up very well against anybody we play. The 19 state Championhips is evidence enough, and if your user name is Broward Handicapper, why in the world would you try to include Dade County in your conversation. I stayed in Miami for over ten years and I know for a fact Dade county boys don't like Broward dude, so try another angel!!!!!!

I know enough about Pahokee football to tell you it will be very hard for it to return to the caliber it once was. 

Who DO you play? lol  Do "you play" and suit up yourself?

Hey, if Dade County boys don't like Broward....that is actually a compliment and accomplishment since PB County teams can NO LONGER COMPETE with them.  Sorry, we took over just like migrant workers took over the Domino Sugar plant.  

Well, if you don't want me to include Dade because that is like you hearing a four letter word in THE MUCK. ;)   I'm sorry.  The only thing worse than a Four letter word in the MUCK is a three letter word , right?  - BTW  :D

stock-photo-closeup-portrait-of-business

You mad bro?

And by the way I've played for PK and lcoached. I got rings, and can you validate your BROWARD COUNTY HOMERISM?????

Oh..you're the guy who ruined your team's season last year?  The guy that got fired and then a recent  battery charge on a female, right?

Is this forum about your achievements or HS football ..perhaps I am in the wrong place?

And by the way I've played for PK and lcoached. I got rings, and can you validate your BROWARD COUNTY HOMERISM?????

Well I'll be damned...Go get yourself a cookie PK rider.

I don't really play favorites with any teams.  I don't need to boast my athletic career and affiliations behind a keypad.  Pretty much anybody that has been on here the last couple years can attest to that, and will tell you I am a facts based guy more so than say...speculation or dwelling on the past.  

.  Again, I credit Pahokee on a very accomplished past, I just doubt they will ever get to that level again.

Again negativity, and the guy that can't add. If I stayed in Miami for 10 years, how in the hell would I be able to be Alphonso Smith when he's not even 30. Was in college for 5 years and played in the NFL for 4. And your the guy that team NEVER wins and tries his best to negatively spray any other team that does good. Misrery loves company!!!!!! So enjoy your season and do one thing for me, CATCH UP!!!!!!!

Pahokee don't need validation from you, seems like your the one with the Pahokee problem!!!! Every time Pahokee or GC is mentioned, your fingers start to itch, like one of the Muck teams beat up ya best friend or something. Pahokee is ranked too high, the team that struggled against ridge, this and that! How many times have you seen Pahokee play this year???? And if your not dwelling in the past, how did Trention 2015 team get in our conversation, is 2015 now considered present? This coming from a FACT BASED GUY!!!!! And so what if Pahokee never gets back to level they once were, we were once on that level. Does that stop UM fans from loving UM!!!!! I love my team and got TIRED OF YOUR negative remarks. You don't favorites, I can see that the muck teams ain't on the list of teams that you whole heartedly support, that's fine, we're used to being treated like the step kids, FUEL!!!!!!

For the smart guy in Broward , most of the teams you mentioned on Pahokee's schedule are district teams. Therefore they are mandated by the state to play them.... So we have no power to schedule teams in there spot!!!! Any other team we play is at least 2 classes higher and wanted to play us which is what most good teams do. Schedule higher classed team. Which makes great since!!!!!! Most teams tell us, what do we have to gain from playing a small school like you guys, if they lose, it's a disgrace, if they win they were supposed to. So throw that weak schedule stuff out the window. And since you like to reference Trenton, who did they play last year that made you SOO high on them... Again Mr Fact speaker, please know what your talking about before you put out your misleading facts!!!!! We win ships over!!!! CATCH UP!!!!!!