Dwyer @ Pahokee

561_Fan

8 hours ago, BigBoyBall said:

What the Devils lost!!!!! You are right 561, That was a true trap game!  My cousin said that PK is loaded but the QB has not lived up to the hype all season! What is going on with the QB?

He was better last year, this year something is off. He’s missing wide open throws, making bad reads. He needs to just play, seems to robotic 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

He was better last year, this year something is off. He’s missing wide open throws, making bad reads. He needs to just play, seems to robotic 

Pahokee schizophrenic. This ain’t the Dwyer of 561 domination. They’re mediocre AT BEST!!!! I think Pahokee travels to play Atlantic this Friday?

8 hours ago, Jullian said:

Pahokee schizophrenic. This ain’t the Dwyer of 561 domination. They’re mediocre AT BEST!!!! I think Pahokee travels to play Atlantic this Friday?

The 2 losses they wanted to throw the ball and not feed J. Benjamin (Rutgers commit). Newman he had 1 carry and 1 catch for 80 yards. Last night he had about 10 carries (1 TD) but they played him more at WR. 

In the 4 wins they feed Benjamin the ball…270+ rush yards 4 TDs, Palm Beach Central 220+ rush yards 2 TDs, Palm Beach Gardens 170+ rush yards, 70+ yard catch…not gonna count Palm Beach Lakes was a running clock