Jax TCA 20 UC 13 horrible officiating

JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

11 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

On top of that Our starting quarterback was hurt we had a DB playing quarterback and we almost ran the ball every play and still won the game

Hopefully he's back 100% come playoff time. I've seen him during 7v7 season and he's definitely one if the top QBs in his class

34 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

On top of that Our starting quarterback was hurt we had a DB playing quarterback and we almost ran the ball every play and still won the game

You say that like TCA isn't a top 25 team in the state! Lol. Congrats on a great win that could've been much worse!

36 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

No question that TCA will steamroll 1M until Chaminade comes to play in the state championship! Rise up Conquerors!

8 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You say that like TCA isn't a top 25 team in the state! Lol. Congrats on a great win that could've been much worse!

Lol ik I was just hype when I was typing this because the university Christian fans had me mad.....we were one dimensional this game... We ran wildcat almost every play! They should have been able to stop us after awhile !! 

If we make it to state, well will have to play our best game ever this  season because chaminade is a while diff monster this year !

1 hour ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

University Christian is good don't get me wrong but the game should have been 28  or 35 to 7

They called back 2  Jax TCA touchdowns 

And they called so many penalties on our defense it was ridiculous they literally kept moving UC down the field the whole game 

What issues/problems did you have with what you described Jax2010stateCHAMP?