SOUL BOWL: BLANCHE ELY (8-0) @ #9 DiLLARD (6-3)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

On 11/5/2022 at 6:31 PM, cribboy305 said:

I notice fam aint updating like usual so ima let yall know. dillard is LOSING at the half 9-7 lol

My game recap from the NATIONAL board that night. 

On a night where you had south Florida most heated rivals going against one another , the game only lasted 2 quarters before mayhem broke out. What started out as a fight in the parking lot turned into a shooting which lead to chaos inside the stadium. 

it was a estimate of 2,000 on lookers outside of the stadium because Dillard had reached over their maximum capacity of 5,000 inside the stadium. 

you couldn’t even access the neighborhood because it was so packed. With Dillard having the ball on elys 30 yard line in the 3rd Qt when all hell broke lose the game was called a NO CONTEST at (9-7). Both teams will keep the record that they had when they came into the game. This was recorded as one of the biggest turnouts in soul bowl history. 

what’s scary is both of these teams are on a collision course to play each other in the second round of the playoffs. SMFH second str8 home game Dillard had called at halftime. 

Just now, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

My game recap from the NATIONAL board that night. 

On a night where you had south Florida most heated rivals going against one another , the game only lasted 2 quarters before mayhem broke out. What started out as a fight in the parking lot turned into a shooting which lead to chaos inside the stadium. 

it was a estimate of 2,000 on lookers outside of the stadium because Dillard had reached over their maximum capacity of 5,000 inside the stadium. 

you couldn’t even access the neighborhood because it was so packed. With Dillard having the ball on elys 30 yard line in the 3rd Qt when all hell broke lose the game was called a NO CONTEST at (9-7). Both teams will keep the record that they had when they came into the game. This was recorded as one of the biggest turnouts in soul bowl history. 

what’s scary is both of these teams are on a collision course to play each other in the second round of the playoffs. SMFH second str8 home game Dillard had called at halftime. 

@VeniceIndiansFootball @Ray Icaza @Perspective

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

What do you think should be done about that ? Lol

Strictly an observation of a possible problem.  Your question my friend needs to be asked to the powers that be that can make decisions which will result hopefully in solutions.  Regardless, I wouldn't consider it a laughing matter.  (LOL??)