Bowl games

Corey_Davis

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

I'm sure Cocoa Beach would take a bowl game since they lost to Paxon last Friday 

Cocoa beach!. My hats off to the Head coach of that program. He has had a complete turnaround this year there. A perennial 1-9, 0-10 program. We have talked during the year. He has similar issues that I have. He is headed in the right direction. 

1 hour ago, Beek said:

Cocoa beach!. My hats off to the Head coach of that program. He has had a complete turnaround this year there. A perennial 1-9, 0-10 program. We have talked during the year. He has similar issues that I have. He is headed in the right direction. 

Most definitely. The Merritt Island assistance that took over as head coaches this season turned those programs around. Titusville is currently sitting in the 7th spot in their region.

34 minutes ago, Beek said:

Poinciana  vs St. Cloud Canceled   We could not get the game rescheduled for saturday due to one of the schools not being available. 

Poinciana searched everywhere we could for a make up game and was unable to find an opponent. 

That stinks but at least you can tell your kids this was the best team in school history with the most wins and least amount of losses ever 

37 minutes ago, Beek said:

Poinciana  vs St. Cloud Canceled   We could not get the game rescheduled for saturday due to one of the schools not being available. 

Poinciana searched everywhere we could for a make up game and was unable to find an opponent. 

Did you ever get my email of all the results? I bet this year had they best offense ever too. Averaged over 35 points per game 

45 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Did you ever get my email of all the results? I bet this year had they best offense ever too. Averaged over 35 points per game 

Yes, Got the email. We are checking on everything. I believe we have set every single school record this year. Points scored, wins, most points scored in a game, largest margin of victory over rival and finally beating the rival school after 15 years of loosing. Still checking on best defense. Now it is on to get these kids in school, then prepare for next year. hopefully we can have 1/2 as much success as this season.

On 11/9/2022 at 10:59 AM, Beek said:

Yes, Got the email. We are checking on everything. I believe we have set every single school record this year. Points scored, wins, most points scored in a game, largest margin of victory over rival and finally beating the rival school after 15 years of loosing. Still checking on best defense. Now it is on to get these kids in school, then prepare for next year. hopefully we can have 1/2 as much success as this season.

Congratulations Coach Beek, hope the Eagles make the playoffs next season under your leadership. You have Poinciana heading in the right direction with no argument!