2nd round 2M Big Time Matchup

cribboy305

The Bulls & Rockets matchup early in the 2m region 4 playoffs. Live at traz them 71st street guys are looking for some get back and most of all Revenge. This is Tyga’s senior campaign along with Andy jean & Adam Moore & they won’t go down without a fight. Being fully healthy they clocked gulliver prep in the first quarter & are looking like that Bulls squad we knew they were. 

The Rockets come off an easy dub for the first round game where they dropped 46 in the first quarter. Them boys looking like a hellcat fresh off the lot & got no signs of slowing down. Star qb Keywone Jenkins just received a big time offer from auburn and the rockets have been sound on offense. 

Look for this one to be Game of the Year as both teams got much to prove as it is hard to beat the same team twice and fully healthy at that. Most will say rockets cruise but beware of your words, this one will be a game for the books. 

@VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @nolebull813

@DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

3 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

The Bulls & Rockets matchup early in the 2m region 4 playoffs. Live at traz them 71st street guys are looking for some get back and most of all Revenge. This is Tyga’s senior campaign along with Andy jean & Adam Moore & they won’t go down without a fight. Being fully healthy they clocked gulliver prep in the first quarter & are looking like that Bulls squad we knew they were. 

The Rockets come off an easy dub for the first round game where they dropped 46 in the first quarter. Them boys looking like a hellcat fresh off the lot & got no signs of slowing down. Star qb Keywone Jenkins just received a big time offer from auburn and the rockets have been sound on offense. 

Look for this one to be Game of the Year as both teams got much to prove as it is hard to beat the same team twice and fully healthy at that. Most will say rockets cruise but beware of your words, this one will be a game for the books. 

@VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @nolebull813

@DILLARD_HIGH_PANTHERS

Bulls give Central a good fight in the first half, maybe even go into the locker room with the lead. But it's a tale of two halves for Central, so the goal for MNW has to be to pace themselves to have enough gas in the tank to play with Central for 4 quarters and try to steal the game late. In an ideal scenario, MNW scores a ton of points no matter what with Tyga and Ford trying to knock off Central and prove that they can win 2M. The Bulls hope to get some timely turnovers and stops to give themselves a chance to win with a final field goal, 38-35. I'm afraid it won't play out this way, though. Central is ranked number 1 in the nation for a reason and has looked the part throughout most of the year. They are hungry to get at ring number 9 and just won't be stopped. Rockets by 17 or more. 

As much as I would love for this game to be the game for the ages I just don’t see it. I get that MNW is finally healthy & looking for revenge ; but after a 5-4 season & routing a heavy under achieving team in gulliver who was also missing their starting Qb to injury doesn’t convince me that the bulls are ready to give central a sweat this year. 

with all the adrenaline the bulls MAY score first, it may even be 14-7 in the second but by game ends I see the final being along the lines of 49-14 or 49-20 if the bulls score that much. 

8 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

As much as I would love for this game to be the game for the ages I just don’t see it. I get that MNW is finally healthy & looking for revenge ; but after a 5-4 season & routing a heavy under achieving team in gulliver who was also missing their starting Qb to injury doesn’t convince me that the bulls are ready to give central a sweat this year. 

with all the adrenaline the bulls MAY score first, it may even be 14-7 in the second but by game ends I see the final being along the lines of 49-14 or 49-20 if the bulls score that much. 

Central should have played an out-of-state game this season. If they really wanted to step up to the plate and challenge Mater Dei for the National Championship, this was the year to do it. 

1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Central should have played an out-of-state game this season. If they really wanted to step up to the plate and challenge Mater Dei for the National Championship, this was the year to do it. 

I suspect their schedule was finalized before their recruiting class was.   B)

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Not sure if you have been checking the national polls, but Central is #3 in the nation in at 3 polls. They are right there in the hunt. But if Mater Dei runs the table, even if Central wins out the MNC will go to Mater Dei. Also Central needs help from the team they beat in week one...IMG to pull off the win against SFA.

20 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

Not sure if you have been checking the national polls, but Central is #3 in the nation in at 3 polls. They are right there in the hunt. But if Mater Dei runs the table, even if Central wins out the MNC will go to Mater Dei. Also Central needs help from the team they beat in week one...IMG to pull off the win against SFA.

You would also need Mater Dei to lose a game somewhere.  They play Los Alamitos next and will be heavily favored. Your best bet lies in Saint John Bosco beating them in a rematch. Bosco is almost out of the running for the "official" national championship because of their previous loss to Mater Dei in the regular season. Even if they pick up steam, they won't edge out Central. In short: hope like hell that SJB wins the CIF conference instead of MD! 

The current MaxPreps national rankings confirms why it is dangerous to start publishing the rankings so early in the season (or before the season even begins).   Because there are no national playoffs, it's highly likely that several teams across the country will end their season undefeated.   That likely will be the case this year.  So, in trying to pick the mythical national champ, you end up comparing and choosing between a bunch of undefeated teams.   I went back and looked at the rankings over the course of the season.  For the most part, unless a team loses (like SJB or IMG), where they start is where they are now and likely will be where they finish in the final poll.   I think Miami Central would literally have to win every remaining playoff game by a Venice/Riverdale-like score to have any chance at all of hopping over both MD and SFA and even then, it probably wouldn't change things if MD and SFA both win out.  

On 11/14/2022 at 7:44 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

aye brother, I respect the opinion. The bulls have done it before & it shouldn’t be that lost from your memory. Literally the same scenario but I digress. Friday is only days away & I highly doubt the rockets run away with it. 

3 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

aye brother, I respect the opinion. The bulls have done it before & it shouldn’t be that lost from your memory. Literally the same scenario but I digress. Friday is only days away & I highly doubt the rockets run away with it. 

Aye all love no war brodie, I’m hoping for a great game blowouts and running clocks especially in the playoffs is no fun. So with that said I hope bulls nation show up and take the tickets to the wire. Either way I have no dog in the fight but I do know how hated rival games can turn out so with that said #BeatElyAss lol!

17 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Aye all love no war brodie, I’m hoping for a great game blowouts and running clocks especially in the playoffs is no fun. So with that said I hope bulls nation show up and take the tickets to the wire. Either way I have no dog in the fight but I do know how hated rival games can turn out so with that said #BeatElyAss lol!

Oh yeah yall boys most def got a game for the ages coming too. Handle up fellas

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Oh yeah yall boys most def got a game for the ages coming too. Handle up fellas

You already know. Saturday evening it’s going down. If 2 weeks ago was any indication of how it get when these two teams meet & that was just for soul bowl. I can imagine this Saturday in a win or go home game smh 

On 11/15/2022 at 3:47 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You would also need Mater Dei to lose a game somewhere.  They play Los Alamitos next and will be heavily favored. Your best bet lies in Saint John Bosco beating them in a rematch. Bosco is almost out of the running for the "official" national championship because of their previous loss to Mater Dei in the regular season. Even if they pick up steam, they won't edge out Central. In short: hope like hell that SJB wins the CIF conference instead of MD! 

Yep, its crazy how the cards can really fall in Centrals hand how these next few weeks play out. Img can beat sfa if we’re keeping it honest & that sjb & Md game can go either way. If central can win out with W’s like Mnw, Btw then American heritage along with a state championship. How can you deny that

13 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

Yep, its crazy how the cards can really fall in Centrals hand how these next few weeks play out. Img can beat sfa if we’re keeping it honest & that sjb & Md game can go either way. If central can win out with W’s like Mnw, Btw then American heritage along with a state championship. How can you deny that

You can't. It will never truly be decided until Mater Dei decides to schedule Miami Central, Chaminade, STA, AHP, or similar. Any of those teams would give Mater Dei a showdown on a good day! 

1 hour ago, cribboy305 said:

And Columbia could running clock Pine Forest but I wouldn't consider it likely

IMG has played 1 top 100 nationally ranked opponent all year and lost, besides "being loaded in blue chippers like Texas A&M" what exactly has IMG done this year to show they gonna beat a team who's made IMG their bitch the past 5 years?

SFA ain't losing to IMG in Baltimore

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

IMG has played 1 top 100 nationally ranked opponent all year and lost, besides "being loaded in blue chippers like Texas A&M" what exactly has IMG done this year to show they gonna beat a team who's made IMG their bitch the past 5 years?

Agree, SFA will likely win. Miami Central would need IMG to get the upset, though, if they wanted to surpass St. Frances to try to get the mythical national championship.

As it stands right now, Central is the number 3 team in the nation. There is still a scenario where they could get to number 1, but they need a few things to go their way.

1. First and foremost: IMG must find a way to defeat SFA tomorrow. Easier said than done.

2. Miami Central needs to win all of their remaining games and secure the 2M state championship.

3. Mater Dei needs to either be upset by Los Alamitos (very unlikely,) or lose their rematch to Saint John Bosco in the second round. I don't know if there is anyone else in the CIF League that would be capable of defeating them.

Hope this scenario plays out. Go Rockets!

On 11/17/2022 at 3:51 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

IMG handles SFA by 2 scores. Two boring all star teams that I never need to watch again.

3 hours ago, 181pl said:

IMG handles SFA by 2 scores. Two boring all star teams that I never need to watch again.

Nice to see IMG hasn't completely lost their status as a national powerhouse but overall that's all that game was

I'm still not impressed because nothing about what I saw with IMG tells me they are as ahead of the rest of the country as they should with the resources they "supposedly" have