Madison vs Wakulla

FORTWHITEFAN76

madison is very good team but im going to call wakulla as 1 point upset

How can you call that an upset?  Remember Wakulla has the much bigger number next to their state classification.  Remember Wakulla was the 5A North 2015 Champion and they are taking on a tiny 1A program!  That means they are supposed to win, squash them like ants,  and be favored  :rolleyes:  .... according to a few opinions on the game.

How can you call that an upset? Remember Wakulla has the much bigger number next to their state classification. Remember Wakulla was the 5A North 2015 Champion and they are taking on a tiny 1A program! That means they are supposed to win, squash them like ants, and be favored :rolleyes: .... according to a few opinions on the game.

Bc Madison supposed to be top 1a program and wakulla supposed to be down plus Suwannee did lose 35-7 to Madison which was 1a vs 5a

So you also picking wakulla?

I don't feel I know those teams that well but from what I gather, Wakulla is down in 2016.   Madison is arguably the strongest 1A team and could be good enough to win @ Wakulla.   That seems to be the general feel from many.

Madison County was a very solid 1A team last year and got hammered 0-37 on their own field.  Sharkbait seems to feel it will be Wakulla by 2+ scores.  

Looking closer at the Wakulla @ Trenton game it appears to have been a fairly close score.  Not a blow out but sound Wakullla win but I noticed that Wakulla put up 415 Offensive yards in that game. When a team puts up 400+ total yards they usually score more than 16 points.   34 carries and 188 rushing yards which is nearly 6 yard per carry and the longest runs of the game for Wakulla were only that of 27,17, and 10 yards - In short Wakulla had their way with Trenton in the ground attack.  Through the air, Wakulla was only 6-10 but racked up 227 yards.  A chunk of those yards did come on a 80 yard  TD play for the War Eagles.

That said, I don't know what Madison County has defensively versus Trenton but I would think it would have to be stronger all around for the Cowboys to hang around in this game.

Does anyone know if there are any significant injuries to either team of late?