Introducing DisabledAccount: Lake Wales 37, Columbia 7 - Crow Time

Nulli Secundus

@ColumbiaHighFan2017classWe obviously see things differently regarding Columbia/Lake Wales schedule, strength and everything in between.  Let's make this fun!  Here is my proposal:

If Lake Wales/Columbia meet and Lake Wales loses, I'll add ColumbiaHighFan2017class was right and the Great Columbia Tigers defeated an Overrated Lake Wales Highlanders Team to my signature.

If Lake Wales/Columbia meet and Columbia loses, you add Nulli was right and the Great Columbia Tigers lost to an overrated Lake Wales Highlanders Team in your signature.

If Lake Wales loses this week and Columbia wins, I'll add ColumbiaHighFan2017class was right and Lake Wales was so overrated that the Highlanders couldn't stay alive long enough to face the Mighty Columbia Tigers to my signature.

If Columbia loses this week and Lake Wales wins, you add Nulli was right and the Mighty Tigers were scared to face Lake Wales and chose to bow out a week early to your signature.

If both Columbia/Lake Wales lose this week, it's draw.

Also, feel free to change any winning message to your heart's desire.  Are you in?

1 hour ago, Nulli Secundus said:

@ColumbiaHighFan2017classWe obviously see things differently regarding Columbia/Lake Wales schedule, strength and everything in between.  Let's make this fun!  Here is my proposal:

If Lake Wales/Columbia meet and Lake Wales loses, I'll add ColumbiaHighFan2017class was right and the Great Columbia Tigers defeated an Overrated Lake Wales Highlanders Team to my signature.

If Lake Wales/Columbia meet and Columbia loses, you add Nulli was right and the Great Columbia Tigers lost to an overrated Lake Wales Highlanders Team in your signature.

If Lake Wales loses this week and Columbia wins, I'll add ColumbiaHighFan2017class was right and Lake Wales was so overrated that the Highlanders couldn't stay alive long enough to face the Mighty Columbia Tigers to my signature.

If Columbia loses this week and Lake Wales wins, you add Nulli was right and the Mighty Tigers were scared to face Lake Wales and chose to bow out a week early to your signature.

If both Columbia/Lake Wales lose this week, it's draw.

Also, feel free to change any winning message to your heart's desire.  Are you in?

I don't even know how to change the signature but fine by me 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Why does Lake Wales avoid top teams like the plague? Is the coach afraid to lose? Does he like inflating his coaching record to make it seem better than it is? What’s the philosophy on scheduling the worst teams you can find? 

Good question and I can't answer that.  Whatever Coach Johnson is doing, he is maintaining that philosophy.

17 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Good question and I can't answer that.  Whatever Coach Johnson is doing, he is maintaining that philosophy.

I guess when you retire that sparkly looking record won’t have any context and people can pat you on the back. No one is gonna remember the coach who went 75-50 against tough teams. They will remember the 100-25 record though against nobodies. No context will be provided. Just like he likes it. Lol 

20 hours ago, gatorman-uf said:

Should be fun this coming week.

I’m excited about this game as I’m sure @ColumbiaHighFan2017class is also. It’s a double edge sword for me. I root for Polk county schools against the world all day, even if it is Lake Wales. However, I truly want to see the Tigers get another elusive state title, but not this year. :D

Well I'm gonna take the ballsy move anyway

I've seen all the talk Lake Wales and Polk County been doing on Twitter and writing this in as a easy win for Lake Wales so I'm gonna prove just how confident I am in Columbia

Forget the original bet, I will put my Columbiafan moniker on this site on the line on Columbia beating Lake Wales because if I can't beat an overrated and overconfident Highlander team than I don't deserve to post with that name anymore on this site and I will gladly take the moniker with the most posts and likes in Florida HS Football.com history and walk into retirement

Lake Wales thinks they can end Columbia but we aren't some JV team, Columbia has 715 program wins on its back and if they think they will disrespect us and talk about how they gonna walk over Columbia they will learn the hard way what Lincoln, Escambia and Choctawhatchee have already learned this postseason

20 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I've seen all the talk Lake Wales and Polk County been doing on Twitter and writing this in as a easy win for Lake Wales so I'm gonna prove just how confident I am in Columbia

Forget the original bet, I will put my Columbiafan moniker on this site on the line on Columbia beating Lake Wales because if I can't beat an overrated and overconfident Highlander team than I don't deserve to post with that name anymore on this site and I will gladly take the moniker with the most posts and likes in Florida HS Football.com history and walk into retirement

Lake Wales thinks they can end Columbia but we aren't some JV team, Columbia has 715 program wins on its back and if they think they will disrespect us and talk about how they gonna walk over Columbia they will learn the hard way what Lincoln, Escambia and Choctawhatchee have already learned this postseason

Ballsy indeed and I commend you.  I still wouldn't give up the screen name if the Tigers lose but that is your decision.  Regarding whatever chatter is happening, it is what it is.  I will also say did you expect anything less?  All things will be settled on Friday.

23 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Is this going to be like on FlaVarsity, where you just went to a different account, but still kept posting?

13 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Imagine if Columbo won the title. And they lost to a 1A Rural. Kind of blows up the myth that 1A rural teams are so bad they need their own special little classification 

To be fair Columbia was down a 3* WR that game and turned it over 4 times 

Game probably goes much different if played now 

22 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Was the 3 star a transfer? Or was that the 4 star? I can’t keep up with the recruited up North Florida all star team from Lake City! 

Middleburg had 15 or so transfers and Columbia still beat them 

We gotta keep up with other cheaters but we still don't go overboard, only 3 transfers on this team 

• Nulli Secundus changed the title to Introducing DisabledAccount: Lake Wales 37, Columbia 7 - Crow Time