Miami Central path to a national championship could be within reach

DisabledAccount

With Mater Dei losing to SJB it seems likely that Miami Central could have just put themselves in a position to win not just a state title but a national title this season

Looking over on National HS football the path is open and based on what I've been told at least one national poll next week will have Miami Central #1 nationally

7 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

With Mater Dei losing to SJB it seems likely that Miami Central could have just put themselves in a position to win not just a state title but a national title this season

Looking over on National HS football the path is open and based on what I've been told at least one national poll next week will have Miami Central #1 nationally

They will need to win out first. While favored, the last thing they should do is look too far ahead. If they focus on the next two games, one game at a time, they will have a shot. At the end of the day, it is not guaranteed as this is a popularity contest, not something settled on the field.

5 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

They will need to win out first. While favored, the last thing they should do is look too far ahead. If they focus on the next two games, one game at a time, they will have a shot. At the end of the day, it is not guaranteed as this is a popularity contest, not something settled on the field.

Absolutely

Though Miami Central controls their own destiny

Beat Lakewood and AHP and they will likely have a national championship in at least 1 poll 

48 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Those are facts. After the MD loss there was a poll that had SJB #4 saying SJB will jump to #1 eventhough the teams ahead of them won

15 minutes ago, 181pl said:

I'm surprised you even post on a board who allows a certain liars on there like lowndes punk 96, lying router, ambient Finchi and crying RedCajun to  run wild just because they are stuck in their ways and don't respect anyone else to begin with

it's also sad when liars are given immunity just because they won't post on a rival board that's the type of stuff that makes me have no interest whatsoever in posting there 

12 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I'm surprised you even post on a board who allows a certain liars on there like lowndes punk 96, lying router, ambient Finchi and crying RedCajun to  run wild just because they are stuck in their ways and don't respect anyone else to begin with

it's also sad when liars are given immunity just because they won't post on a rival board that's the type of stuff that makes me have no interest whatsoever in posting there 

It’s been very civil on there lately…

SJB and Mater Dei are the only teams in the country that would have had a chance against this Miami Central team. I've been saying this since July, the 2022 Central team was going to be extremely special and look at where they are now. 2 wins away from a national title after Dei's loss to Bosco. Keep soaring Rockets!

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

SJB and Mater Dei are the only teams in the country that would have had a chance against this Miami Central team. I've been saying this since July, the 2022 Central team was going to be extremely special and look at where they are now. 2 wins away from a national title after Dei's loss to Bosco. Keep soaring Rockets!

Tend to agree with Dan on this topic.  CMD should not be discounted in this discussion as Friday we will be able to compare what Central does vs AHP relative to what CMD did to them. 

2 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

The football side can be informative and very funny at times. The Off-Topic is depressing, tiring, and enraging. 

I haven’t posted in the off-topic in forever. I don’t even open it anymore. It just pisses me off. But half the people on the off topic are pissed off one way or another, depending on the nature of the post. I guess it’s a necessary evil because it prevents it from slipping over to the other board. Much easier than outright banning or deleting. That’s too time-consuming.