Sadly this will be my first playoff game all year

badbird

52 minutes ago, badbird said:

I've been very disinterested in the playoffs with 25 classes of trash football but I can't miss this one.

GO KOWBOYS

As I had previously mentioned, the 4S region bracket we were in had the Kowboys playing competitive teams right out of the gate and every game has been entertaining.  Haven't missed any of them and don't plan to for any remaining.   We Are OSCEOLA!!

1 minute ago, Ray Icaza said:

As I had previously mentioned, the 4S region bracket we were in had the Kowboys playing competitive teams right out of the gate and every game has been entertaining.  Haven't missed any of them and don't plan to for any remaining.   We Are OSCEOLA!!

On paper Osceola should have won by 20 in round 1.  Round 2 was a good match up.  I was going to say 4S has been the most competitive but when I look at it it's been blow out city.

Second Round Average margin of victory 25 points with one close game Osceola vs Treasure Coast.  All others were margins of 19 or more.

Regional Finals Average Margin of victory 20 points with one close game Buchholz vs Bartram.  All others were margins of 20 or more.

12 minutes ago, badbird said:

On paper Osceola should have won by 20 in round 1.  Round 2 was a good match up.  I was going to say 4S has been the most competitive but when I look at it it's been blow out city.

Second Round Average margin of victory 25 points with one close game Osceola vs Treasure Coast.  All others were margins of 19 or more.

Regional Finals Average Margin of victory 20 points with one close game Buchholz vs Bartram.  All others were margins of 20 or more.

These are all facts and not disputing them.  But "Should Have" is elusive as we only beat Deland by 2 not 20, we should have beat Treasure Coast by double digits but won by 3, we should have beat Treasure Coast at home in 2016 by double digits but lost, we should have beat Steinbrenner at home in 2019 by double digits and lost.  All in the playoffs. 

7 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

These are all facts and not disputing them.  But "Should Have" is elusive as we only beat Deland by 2 not 20, we should have beat Treasure Coast by double digits but won by 3, we should have beat Treasure Coast at home in 2016 by double digits but lost, we should have beat Steinbrenner at home in 2019 by double digits and lost.  All in the playoffs. 

I wasn't there for those :)

2 hours ago, badbird said:

I've been very disinterested in the playoffs with 25 classes of trash football but I can't miss this one.

GO KOWBOYS

No matter how many classes of football that there are, we are still talking about High School Football. If anything, it should be interesting for the young men (and women) who are the players. I expected a lot more out of you badbird, and I am very disappointed. 

On 11/29/2022 at 11:16 AM, Jambun82 said:

No matter how many classes of football that there are, we are still talking about High School Football. If anything, it should be interesting for the young men (and women) who are the players. I expected a lot more out of you badbird, and I am very disappointed. 

I have no connections or interaction to any of the players in the playoffs so I'm looking for a good game to watch.   Sorry to disappoint you dad.

10 hours ago, badbird said:

I have no connections or interaction to any of the players in the playoffs so I'm looking for a good game to watch.   Sorry to disappoint you dad.

I am not old enough to be your dad, but if I was, rest assured, you would be developing a much better attitude than what you have displayed on the message board. I will forgive you for now, but you need to be more careful in the future.