FHSAA Finals

181pl

12 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Definitely game of the year but I see Central completing the perfect season in a thriller that comes down to the last 3 possesions

Only way heritage gets this win is if central plays their worst game. It’ll have to be like covid year when heritage beat the west in the 3rd round where the better team went home. I don’t feel AH has enough. they have talent everywhere but just not enough. Rockets win commandingly

On 12/3/2022 at 8:50 AM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

AHP vs Central is going to be the game of the year. AHP with the upset?

Venice edges Lakeland by a few strings.

Columbus over Apopka.

Oh but I see you didn't pick the St. Thomas Homestead game. You probably don't know which way the coin gone flip on that game lol

2 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Oh but I see you didn't pick the St. Thomas Homestead game. You probably don't know which way the coin gone flip on that game lol

STA by 14 or more. Homestead has the talent, but I don't think they go into the game with the attitude  needed to win against St. Thomas.  

I might have missed it in another thread but what is the reasoning for having half the games this week, and the other half next week? Is it media access? 

Why are we always the embarrassment of the country? The schedules don’t get released until the kickoff classic week,  Way Too many classifications, our association punting responsibility to one of the most inaccurate and incompetent websites imaginable, 2 different locations for the finals, and two different weekend. 

It’s such a damn shame that with the best athletes in the country, we have the worst oversight and leadership at the top 

58 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I might have missed it in another thread but what is the reasoning for having half the games this week, and the other half next week? Is it media access? 

Why are we always the embarrassment of the country? The schedules don’t get released until the kickoff classic week,  Way Too many classifications, our association punting responsibility to one of the most inaccurate and incompetent websites imaginable, 2 different locations for the finals, and two different weekend. 

It’s such a damn shame that with the best athletes in the country, we have the worst oversight and leadership at the top 

Media access, FHSAA access/attendance, sponsor access/attendance, hotel availability, etc.   Clearly, the FHSAA does not want two games being played at two different times in two different locations.   Unless they want to go back to trying to squeeze in 3 games in a day, with 9 games being played, they either need to spread it over two weekends or start games on Tuesday night (and play all 9 games, two games per day,  at one location). 

I can't answer all your other questions right now, but you certainly ask some good questions. 

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

get ya money up not ya funny up. & @ or quote me next time scary man.

$$ for what cribboi? I like my side of truth & reality opposed to your life of excuses  & ignorance. Pats are underdogs by my call. I wouldn’t put a dime on it. BUT if they upset the Rockets, u man enough to come on here without your 1001 excuses???? I doubt it……..

13 hours ago, Jullian said:

$$ for what cribboi? I like my side of truth & reality opposed to your life of excuses  & ignorance. Pats are underdogs by my call. I wouldn’t put a dime on it. BUT if they upset the Rockets, u man enough to come on here without your 1001 excuses???? I doubt it……..

main man I do not care about highschool football that much, I didnt make any excuse. I said the game was an upset if you comprehended, which is also MY opinion. Don’t be no keyboard soldier like columbia now. 

7 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

main man I do not care about highschool football that much, I didnt make any excuse. I said the game was an upset if you comprehended, which is also MY opinion. Don’t be no keyboard soldier like columbia now. 

Yeah most of us on here don’t like HSFB that much either…….LOL. Alright white flag waving……..Good luck Friday night. Have a friend with ya if there’s an UPSET. Stay away sharp objects & high buildings. Lol