Coaching Changes

gatorman-uf

• 2 weeks later...

With the hiring of Coach Hooks at MCC some key pieces have transferred in including one of the top receivers in the class of 24.

Also Heritage made a key positional coaching hire that has attracted talent as well.

Look for more DBs to transfer to Rockledge as they just hired a top DB coach with deep ties around Central Florida and brevard

Deltona

Ridge Community (Davenport) - New Coach Richard Tate

Parrish Community - New Coach Dylan Clark

Lehigh (Lehigh Acres) - New Coach Casey Creehan

Gibbs (St. Petersburg) - New Coach Emerson Clarke

Brandon - New Coach Bruce McCaleb

Mulberry - New Coach Brad Metheny

Homestead - New Coach Ronnie Thorton Jr.

North Fort Myers

Northeast (Oakland Park) - Kevin Claxton

Riverdale (Fort Myers) - New Coach Kendoll Gibson

Palmetto

I know I shouldn't be surprised by how many openings there are and most likely I am probably missing a bunch where the coaches change and they promote internally or it is a small private school. But I am always surprised by how many openings happen from year to year. Considering how much the job expectations are not keeping pace with the money that comes with it, I am surprised that we keep finding people to fill these jobs. 

How would you sell your school/team/community to an outside hire?

29 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

I know I shouldn't be surprised by how many openings there are and most likely I am probably missing a bunch where the coaches change and they promote internally or it is a small private school. But I am always surprised by how many openings happen from year to year. Considering how much the job expectations are not keeping pace with the money that comes with it, I am surprised that we keep finding people to fill these jobs. 

How would you sell your school/team/community to an outside hire?

The talent exist here. We just need to keep it home. Given the past 24 years, that should not be too difficult to do. Just assure the kids that the trend will continue, and that attention will be given to get those who have the ability to play at the next level. 

In that sense, Apopka is blessed.