3M Title Game: Homestead vs. St. Thomas Aquinas (Thursday 12/15 7:00)

Perspective

Aquinas beat Broncos by 6 TD’s last year. Broncos were blindsided by the moment. Now in the finals, how will they handle that pressure? I think they’re better than last year. I don’t know if Aquinas is better than last year, but they’re different. Their defense gives up more yards but their red zone D seems better. Their ability to hit home runs rips games apart. A quick start by the Broncos could make it a good game……

Homestead has big play ability, but in the video I have watched, they don't usually sustain drives and they also shoot themselves in the foot at times. They certainly have enough talent to give STA a game, the million dollar question is: will they use it effectively? 

I am inclined to think they will Dillard it out. Hope I am wrong. 

1 hour ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Silence says it all...

He knows there’s an extremely slim to no chance. He just hates when Broward beats the 3ZERO5. He’s worried bout AH upsetting his Rockets. If they do pull the upset(slim to none), listen to the excuses he’ll cry & shout out!!!! Work of art that fella….

1 hour ago, Nulli Secundus said:

Silence says 

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

He knows there’s an extremely slim to no chance. He just hates when Broward beats the 3ZERO5. He’s worried bout AH upsetting his Rockets. If they do pull the upset(slim to none), listen to the excuses he’ll cry & shout out!!!! Work of art that fella….

Without a metro class, Homestead doesn't make the finals.

Homestead definitely proved why the made it to this State Title Game. Their players should be very proud of how they competing against STA, too bad their coaching staff made fools of themselves.  The Head Coach was lucky that he didn't get ejected along with the Assistant Coach, whom I believe was ejected. 

10 hours ago, Jambun82 said:

Homestead definitely proved why the made it to this State Title Game. Their players should be very proud of how they competing against STA, too bad their coaching staff made fools of themselves.  The Head Coach was lucky that he didn't get ejected along with the Assistant Coach, whom I believe was ejected. 

For those of us who weren't there and/or didn't see the game, please expound on what happened. 

12 hours ago, Perspective said:

For those of us who weren't there and/or didn't see the game, please expound on what happened. 

On a play when Homestead scored a TD, STA committed a roughing the passer foul. The Referee threw a flag, and was going to enforce the foul on the subsequent kick-off. For some unknown reason, both the Homestead Head Coach and an Assistant Coach made physical movements towards the Referee and Head Linesman in a threatening manner, while yelling and screaming. The Referee correctly called an UNS foul on the Head Coach and while the Assistant Coach continued to act in a very aggressive manner, and was, I believe, ejected. He was fortunate that he wasn't arrested. I have no idea why the coaches acted in this manner, since a penalty for roughing the passer was called and enforced on STA.