Have to make a Spoiler Alert for this one!!!!

BrowardHandicapper

I am not overly sold on Jackson but I credit the Generals on this win.... Congratulations to Jackson team, staff, Assistant Coach Luther (Luke) Cambell and most of all Head Coach Lakatronia Brunson.  I believe she will make national news with this win and I stated in the spring that if Jackson and Coach K did anything significant I would give her/them their deserved credit.  So I will eat my words and crow this evening.   :ph34r:

Great upset!

Your unbelieveable muckboy561!  Glades Central still can't beat AHD and has a paper bag defense and you went under a rock last night.  You are peaking on this board anonymously, see that BTW has lost and you come out from under your rock again.  It is as if a BTW loss to you gets you more excited than a Glades Central win these days. SMH...

I am not overly sold on Jackson but I credit the Generals on this win.... Congratulations to Jackson team, staff, Assistant Coach Luther (Luke) Cambell and most of all Head Coach Lakatronia Brunson. I believe she will make national news with this win and I stated in the spring that if Jackson and Coach K did anything significant I would give her/them their deserved credit. So I will eat my words and crow this evening. :ph34r:

Why would you eat a crow, did someone drop you on your head lol ;)

Your unbelieveable muckboy561! Glades Central still can't beat AHD and has a paper bag defense and you went under a rock last night. You are peaking on this board anonymously, see that BTW has lost and you come out from under your rock again. It is as if a BTW loss to you gets you more excited than a Glades Central win these days. SMH...

I don't like BTW but I respect them overall. It's a forum I'm sorry I didn't get the memo "oh BTW lose we can't talk bad about them" but GC lose we sucks GC defense is terrible. BTW getting that work lol. Just trash talk, it's nothing serious just like you trash talk Columbia 😀

I don't like BTW but I respect them overall. It's a forum I'm sorry I didn't get the memo "oh BTW lose we can't talk bad about them" but GC lose we sucks GC defense is terrible. BTW getting that work lol. Just trash talk, it's nothing serious just like you trash talk Columbia 😀

Lol I don't take it personally, Ik Broward secretly a Columbia admirer ;)