Have to make a Spoiler Alert for this one!!!!

BrowardHandicapper

It's a toss up to be honest

If Columbia was on it's game I would pick us to win by a good margin but right now I don't know what to expect out of us, I don't even know what to expect Friday against Lee, I'm hoping our talent and coaching will overcome the slump we been in last 2 weeks and regain the focus we need to compete with the top teams that our talent and coaching is capable of doing, guess we will find out Friday if Columbia got the focus back or not in a must win game in our first home game since viera

Your unbelieveable muckboy561! Glades Central still can't beat AHD and has a paper bag defense and you went under a rock last night. You are peaking on this board anonymously, see that BTW has lost and you come out from under your rock again. It is as if a BTW loss to you gets you more excited than a Glades Central win these days. SMH...

So let me get this straight. You talk down on Glades Central becuase Booker T was upset by Jackson???? Lets be real it was an upset,and yes, Glades Central is not having a great start this year. We are not downing BTW just stating the obvious, but dont take it out on our team.

So let me get this straight. You talk down on Glades Central becuase Booker T was upset by Jackson???? Lets be real it was an upset,and yes, Glades Central is not having a great start this year. We are not downing BTW just stating the obvious, but dont take it out on our team.

It is response relative to your tone just 3 weeks ago on how Glades Central will be ready for, and end BTWs season I'm the playoffs. It is amazing how quiet you have become after the Glades Central has started or when they underachieve, yet choose to reappear when BTW loses. It was very coincidental timing I guess...my bad

It is response relative to your tone just 3 weeks ago on how Glades Central will be ready for, and end BTWs season I'm the playoffs. It is amazing how quiet you have become after the Glades Central has started or when they underachieve, yet choose to reappear when BTW loses. It was very coincidental timing I guess...my bad

Glades Central/BTW wins and loses didnt bring me here. I came here to see you Handicapper. I came to defend my team. I care less about btw winning or losing obviously they didnt either last year.

I'll start with saying Dwyer beats OH this week, and admit that OH has a real cupcake schedule this year, ... but dang it's good for a long-time down team that was winless a few years back to start out 4-0 on the road while building a program.   If there's a time that these young men can rise and show their character it's now.  They'll be in their own house for the first time this year against a daunting team.  If they can minimize mistakes, execute, get a few drives to keep the D off the field, make some decent stands, and keep it to a 15-17 point spread or so ... then they've accomplished something to be proud of.  Just hang and not go down easy.  Hoping they can build on this, have a winning season, and go on to better things next year.  Another decent program in the county is good for the game.