Booker T. lost to WHO ? ? ? (12-9)

ErmacX2

Had Northwestern beat AHP and gone undefeated till losing to Central .  That would have definitely helped Central's case.  But it is a very hard argument.  IMG does not need to sit around and look at "what if scenarios" with their schedule.  If they go undefeated in the 12 games that they do play - it is pretty hard to match.

The only teams left on their schedule that have a chance to beat them are;

Oxbridge

Trinity Christian

Long Beach Poly 

Chaminade

They are all away games for IMG, so which team has the best chance of beating IMG?

LBP is in Cali, but they already took out the #4 CenTen in Cali so LBP isn't looming that big.

That leaves the top ranked Florida team and that would be TCA who lost to Cocoa.

I just don't see them losing any games this season, and still coming up short of the NMC.

All those teams can, Oxbridge and trinity very well could and I'll be pulling for them in the game

I don't think those teams can hang with IMG beyond a half.  Oxbridge recently lost possibly their best DB (and possibly best player last week).  Not sure on the details of the injury but Traivon Leonard was taken from the field in what appeared to be a nasty elbow injury.  Definitely a setback for the ThunderWolves that had been clicking on all cylinders.  Without Leonard ( who may play both ways sometimes) on the field IMG is probably at least a -28 pt favorite to Oxbridge.  If Leonard and Oxbridge is healthy versus IMG I would say -21 to -24 range.  TCA is probably 7-10 pts stronger than those numbers if they are clicking and play well.

Here are more details on the Leonard story courtesy of the SunSentinel and Pat Lammer:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/palm-beach/sfl-star-db-leonard-leaves-with-injury-as-oxbridge-routs-royal-palm-20160908-story.html

I don't think those teams can hang with IMG beyond a half. Oxbridge recently lost possibly their best DB and possibly best player last week. Not sure on the details of the injury but Leonard was taken from the field in what appeared to be a nasty elbow injury. Definitely a setback for the ThunderWolves that had been clicking on all cylinders. Without Leonard ( who may play both ways sometimes) on the field IMG is probably at least a -28 pt favorite to Oxbridge. If Leonard and Oxbridge is healthy versus IMG I would say -21 to -24 range. TCA is probably 7-10 pts stronger than those numbers if they are clicking and play well.

Here are more details on the Leonard story courtesy of the SunSentinel and Pat Lammer:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/palm-beach/sfl-star-db-leonard-leaves-with-injury-as-oxbridge-routs-royal-palm-20160908-story.html

They play the game for a reason, any given Friday

IMG has 12 games this season. 5 are ranked by Max Preps in the top 50 and 3 are top 25. The only team that can hang with that and still be undefeated at the end of the season is Bishop Gorman. Maybe MC is good this year, but their schedule isn't going to get them anywhere near the top 10 after STA and BTW both lose. The strength of schedule just isn't their even if they run their schedule and finish state champs.

IMG's schedule

@ Grayson (Loganville, GA) Ranked 13th in the nation

Centennial (Corona, CA) Ranked 17th in the nation

Washington (Tulsa, OK) Ranked 1250 in the nation

St. John's (Washington, DC) Ranked 25th in the nation

Boyd Anderson (Lauderdale Lakes, FL) Ranked 124 in the nation

Southern Lab (Baton Rouge, LA) Ranked 2356 in the nation

@ Oxbridge Academy (West Palm Beach, FL) Ranked 47th in the nation

@ Trinity Christian Academy Ranked 34th in the nation

@ Long Beach Poly (Long Beach, CA) Ranked 422 in the nation

@ Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL) Ranked 138 in the nation

St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD) Ranked 2469 in the nation

Bishop Sullivan Catholic (Virginia Ranked 885 in the nation

Chaminade dropped the game with IMG this week.

Dang you can't give the lady FULL credit smh

Nah she gets some credit... We all down here in the streets knew n thought that Luke was going to be HC but we knew he couldn't be HC for other reason... Once they hired her we knew it was to be the face .. Everybody knows Luke runs the team... Don't be naive..