Booker T. lost to WHO ? ? ? (12-9)

ErmacX2

A shame....this could have potentially been the year. I bet they are kicking themselves in the a$$ over there for not having someone that could adequately put together a possible fictitious national championship schedule. This potentially could have been another opportunity for Central to do it.

Do you think Central will address this scheduling issue considering what it may have potentially cost them?

Central has an opportunity in front of them to REALLY put themselves in the hunt. But the coach is a BONEHEAD! All I will say at this point, it's definitely a season changer. Only reason why I'm not saying more is because I am hoping they will reconsider, but I doubt it.

Central has an opportunity in front of them to REALLY put themselves in the hunt. But the coach is a BONEHEAD! All I will say at this point, it's definitely a season changer. Only reason why I'm not saying more is because I am hoping they will reconsider, but I doubt it.

What if they run the table and blow out everyone in the playoffs?

What if they run the table and blow out everyone in the playoffs?

Even if they do 3 straight weeks off really hurts. Now with BTW losing it weakeneds an already weak SOS. Too many good teams out there nationally. Yes teams will lose here and there but it won't be enough. At best use this season as builder for next season. With proper scheduling, I hope they could come into next season as a title contender.

A shame....this could have potentially been the year.  I bet they are kicking themselves in the a$$ over there for not having someone that could adequately put together a possible fictitious national championship schedule. This potentially could have been another opportunity for Central to do it.

Do you think Central will address this scheduling issue considering what it may have potentially cost them?

It has been addressed,with a new AD next year should be ok. With so many underclassmen next year will be great.

Until Bishop Gorman loses, it's theirs to lose. IMG will be in the mix, but without playing in state playoffs will hurt.

Guess then I pulling for Gorman to win out, img plays only 10 games so they don't deserve it, no team playing 10 games should get it over someone who plays 5 more games and wins them all

Here is a hypothetical:

If AHP wins out through states and BTW wins out through states (even beats Central) - who finishes ranked higher nationally?

Great question. I think it depends on which poll you look at. With this loss I see BTW dropping big. Now a win versus Central will boost them back up, but losing to Jax is a lot worse than AHP losing to BTW.