Booker T. lost to WHO ? ? ? (12-9)

ErmacX2

Ok forget Apopka, is there any team that still has ability to go 15-0 and win it?

You did not FORGET anything about Apopka.  That is now your second favorite team and you probably are looking forward to Apopka possibly going 15-0 so you can have something to hold on to (reminiscing the 2016 pre-season scrimmage with Columbia) - if Columbia does not win states. Am I right, or am I right?

Best hopes are IMG and AHP. But I doubt it.

I would rather sleep on a brick then watch img who plays 5 GAMES less then most state champs who play solid schedules win the national title, maybe if they schedule a few more games a year then maybe but not with only 10 games, if central can't win it with 13-0 then img shouldn't be able to with 10-0

You did not FORGET anything about Apopka. That is now your second favorite team and you probably are looking forward to Apopka possibly going 15-0 so you can have something to hold on to (reminiscing the 2016 pre-season scrimmage with Columbia) - if Columbia does not win states. Am I right, or am I right?

I ment forget them as national title contenders but clever you made this about Columbia

But it's alright we know your a secret admirer ;)

I would rather sleep on a brick then watch img who plays 5 GAMES less then most state champs who play solid schedules win the national title, maybe if they schedule a few more games a year then maybe but not with only 10 games, if central can't win it with 13-0 then img shouldn't be able to with 10-0

How can IMG schedule more games when all of the top teams are in the playoffs after the final week?

Other independents? I recall it being stated their are teams like img around the nation so maybe they can hook up and play a few more games with other independents

Tell me about the "other" Independents that are worth IMG putting on their schedule that would not make for a massacre?

It would probably hurt them more than help them as the media would say they are trying to "pad" their record and stats.

I hear you, but with these national polls to some not winning state championship doesn't matter. Kinda like ND in college football. They don't play in conference, but if they finish high enough in the polls they qualify for the playoff.

Tell me about the "other" Independents that are worth IMG putting on their schedule that would not make for a massacre?

It would probably hurt them more than help them as the media would say they are trying to "pad" their record and stats.

Every team got a softie on the schedule

And I have a question for you, what makes img more worthy then central if central went 13-0? They would play a tough schedule, win state, and play 3 more games

I hear you, but with these national polls to some not winning state championship doesn't matter. Kinda like ND in college football. They don't play in conference, but if they finish high enough in the polls they qualify for the playoff.

They need to join a conference, they are only hurting themselves as until they do they will have to go undefeated to get into playoffs

IMG has 12 games this season. 5 are ranked by Max Preps in the top 50 and 3 are top 25. The only team that can hang with that and still be undefeated at the end of the season is Bishop Gorman. Maybe MC is good this year, but their schedule isn't going to get them anywhere near the top 10 after STA and BTW both lose. The strength of schedule just isn't their even if they run their schedule and finish state champs.

IMG's schedule
@ Grayson (Loganville, GA)  Ranked 13th in the nation

Centennial (Corona, CA)   Ranked 17th in the nation

Washington (Tulsa, OK)   Ranked 1250 in the nation

St. John's (Washington, DC)   Ranked 25th in the nation

Boyd Anderson (Lauderdale Lakes, FL)   Ranked 124 in the nation

Southern Lab (Baton Rouge, LA)   Ranked 2356 in the nation

@ Oxbridge Academy (West Palm Beach, FL)   Ranked 47th in the nation

@ Trinity Christian Academy   Ranked 34th in the nation

@ Long Beach Poly (Long Beach, CA)   Ranked 422 in the nation

@ Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL)   Ranked 138 in the nation

St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD)   Ranked 2469 in the nation