Dillard (2-1) @ Stoneman Douglas (1-1)

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

sooooo another night of Friday night football is almost here. and for both of these teams they will be coming in looking to get back in the win column.

:STONEMAN DOUGLAS Stoneman douglas won their first game over west broward 29-0 going into their week 2 game  vs boyd Anderson who just shredded their defense all night long while the game was competitive the eagles just could not stop or control the cobras passing game.

the game ended 55-44 but over all as a defense coach you have to be turning in your sleep after that type of performance.

:DILLARD PANTHERS The panthers started their season on fire after getting demolished by #1 ranked in the nation STA at the time dillard started their season off by thrashing stranahan 37-12 & then followed that performance up with a "upset win" over Hallandale. Last week though My panthers wasn't so lucky they faced the lake Gibson braves whose a very decent 6A team especially at home and my panthers couldn't hold on late. after jumping out on the braves 14-0 in the 1st q.t which is a perfect start for a road team 2 turnovers in the 2nd q.t allowed the braves to tie it up going into the half with all the momentum. the braves went along to have a 19-14 lead going into the 4th q.t only to see the panthers take the lead back on a touchdown and 2 point conversion with about 2 min left add that with poor clock management and a botched punt on defense after forcing the braves into a 3and out the braves scored ona  4th and goal with 20 seconds left and won 26-22.

:RANKiNGS the eagles come in ranked nationally at 1232 and top 100 in the state at 97.

Dillard comes in ranked nationally at 1632 while their state rankings is at 118....not particularly Good or elite for either team but still a long season to prove their worth.

PREDICTIONS I have dillard getting back on track winning this 1 fairly easy simply because of the offense and defense 42-17 the eagles are much improved but overall their secondary is still a HUGE advantage for the other team so I expect them to struggle with our offense. where as our defense I don't see them giving up much even in a very close lost last week they were stout most of the night.

Top 5 game in broward this Friday should be Good I will be at the game for those who are thinking about going.

sooooo another night of Friday night football is almost here. and for both of these teams they will be coming in looking to get back in the win column.

:STONEMAN DOUGLAS Stoneman douglas won their first game over west broward 29-0 going into their week 2 game  vs boyd Anderson who just shredded their defense all night long while the game was competitive the eagles just could not stop or control the cobras passing game.

the game ended 55-44 but over all as a defense coach you have to be turning in your sleep after that type of performance.

:DILLARD PANTHERS The panthers started their season on fire after getting demolished by #1 ranked in the nation STA at the time dillard started their season off by thrashing stranahan 37-12 & then followed that performance up with a "upset win" over Hallandale. Last week though My panthers wasn't so lucky they faced the lake Gibson braves whose a very decent 6A team especially at home and my panthers couldn't hold on late. after jumping out on the braves 14-0 in the 1st q.t which is a perfect start for a road team 2 turnovers in the 2nd q.t allowed the braves to tie it up going into the half with all the momentum. the braves went along to have a 19-14 lead going into the 4th q.t only to see the panthers take the lead back on a touchdown and 2 point conversion with about 2 min left add that with poor clock management and a botched punt on defense after forcing the braves into a 3and out the braves scored ona  4th and goal with 20 seconds left and won 26-22.

:RANKiNGS the eagles come in ranked nationally at 1232 and top 100 in the state at 97.

Dillard comes in ranked nationally at 1632 while their state rankings is at 118....not particularly Good or elite for either team but still a long season to prove their worth.

PREDICTIONS I have dillard getting back on track winning this 1 fairly easy simply because of the offense and defense 42-17 the eagles are much improved but overall their secondary is still a HUGE advantage for the other team so I expect them to struggle with our offense. where as our defense I don't see them giving up much even in a very close lost last week they were stout most of the night.

I do think Dillard comes up with the win but not by that margin stoneman douglass's oline and dline will give dillard problems but if dillard can take control with passing game then i see them coming out 30-21 range

I do think Dillard comes up with the win but not by that margin stoneman douglass's oline and dline will give dillard problems but if dillard can take control with passing game then i see them coming out 30-21 range

Fair Assessment I Would Agree With u if They Would Have Gave Boyd Anderson Fits but the fact their Secondary Got torched for 55 points and is still week like last year I predict Dillard Will have no problem scoring.

Plus in my opinion I believe Dillard's Defense is over all better then Boyd Anderson & I just don't See Douglas being able to score like they did vs b.a

But that's why u play the game so we will see.