Happy New Years

Perspective

Hey, I'm going to be out-of-pocket for the next week or so, so I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.   With a couple of exceptions, I haven't met anyone on this site in person, but nevertheless, we all seem to have a connection (even when we don't agree on things . . . most of the time).  For that, I'm grateful.   Wishing you all a safe New Year's Eve and a prosperous 2023. 

47 minutes ago, Perspective said:

Hey, I'm going to be out-of-pocket for the next week or so, so I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year.   With a couple of exceptions, I haven't met anyone on this site in person, but nevertheless, we all seem to have a connection (even when we don't agree on things . . . most of the time).  For that, I'm grateful.   Wishing you all a safe New Year's Eve and a prosperous 2023. 

Happy New Year to you and everyone as well!

On 12/29/2022 at 4:14 PM, Perspective said:

Happy New Year, and a great Resolution for many people should be to treat officials the way that the mascot treated the Referee in the Cheez-It Bowl Game. A great pat on the back, and a thumps-up go a long way. Many others can learn from this example. 

On 12/30/2022 at 10:28 PM, Jambun82 said:

Happy New Year, and a great Resolution for many people should be to treat officials the way that the mascot treated the Referee in the Cheez-It Bowl Game. A great pat on the back, and a thumps-up go a long way. Many others can learn from this example. 

Have you watched the 4S Championship game?

3 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

Have you watched the 4S Championship game?

No, that was the one game in Ft. Lauderdale that I have not had a chance to watch yet, because I had to work. I do plan on viewing the game when I get a chance to sit down with enough time for that. I am not going to defend all of the officiating in some of the state title games.