week 4 scores

DisabledAccount

By your logic then Leon is better than Niceville too?! ....Damn I'm so tired of the running clocks we keep having to put on them....if the refs and players only knew Leon was the better program....

Now that's where you are messing up on the argument, that don't mean Leon will beat Niceville, that just shows they have accumulated more wins, when Niceville been around for 100 years they will be in the 600 wins club too

I got a example that might make sense

Fsu and Florida both got 3 NC but Florida been around longer and got more wins and a lot of people would say as a whole Florida has a more successful program despite Florida state being a newer school

Did that help at all?

I bet when Columbia first started football in the 1920s that there were like 5 schools in that region of the state playing football. Columbia was probably the best team and playing every team 2-3 times a year.

We played several out of state and academy teams to fill schedule and we have never played a team more then twice a season

I'll say it again. Considering Columbia has nearly 700 career wins and loads of District Championships and Regional Final games only winning 1 State Championship is actually significantly failing historically IMO.

How many public schools in this region actually win titles in the higher classes?

I can probably name 10 High Schools in SFL with that same stat that can't even make the playoffs over the last 20 years.

Broward I'm not looking for a south Florida team in a million plus population to pull from, Niceville area is about same size as Columbia area so this more level field to view