Madison County

Nulli Secundus

1 hour ago, gatorman-uf said:

Why poke the cow? Let it lay dormant forever, please. 
As an outsider, I am betting they will be better next year. I think Union, Williston, and Chiefland will all be better as well, so Hawthorne probably doesn't steamroll it.

I poked the cow to make sure he didn't have mad cow disease :D.  

Mad Co had their worst season in 30 years. They are not used to this type of losing. Coach Coe is surely missed. Price Harris might be a good coach. But not every team is for every coach. I know it’s only one year but the cupboard was stocked. This type of drop off is eye popping. Did he run people out? There has to be a deeper reason to the historic down slide

On 1/5/2023 at 12:14 PM, Nulli Secundus said:

@Jesse Is MadCo poised for a comeback?

Yes madison has many starters returning.  The also have a freshman national champion quarterback.  And 8th grade all american who played in the 2023 all american under game In Orlando. The entire defense is coming back, they have a quarterback with experience and a load of running backs . Except them to win 12 games. And win state easy. Do Not Check other 1A schools roster I already did they have nobody returning.  Madison has a higher talent rating on par with trinty christian.  History proves that.