2M favorites for 2023

Nulli Secundus

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 6:17 PM, cribboy305 said:

the bulls are coming best believe but I like norland to have a really good squad as they return a young squad and star qb. Central already got they squad.. its scary again but we shall see, i hear they might play Duncanville too. 

If Central wants to make a run at a national title Duncanville is a must have on there schedule and a must win. I think that's what hurt them in the 2022 season for a national title finishing at the number 2 spot.

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

If Central wants to make a run at a national title Duncanville is a must have on there schedule and a must win. I think that's what hurt them in the 2022 season for a national title finishing at the number 2 spot.

Unbelievably stupid that unbeaten Central finished second, and sometimes even third in some polls, behind 1-loss SJB and Mater Dei. Central should have had it. They were the real best team in the country. 2022 Miami Central beats 2022 Mater Dei. They should have played Bishop Gorman instead of CMD. I rest on those words.

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Unbelievably stupid that unbeaten Central finished second, and sometimes even third in some polls, behind 1-loss SJB and Mater Dei. Central should have had it. They were the real best team in the country. 2022 Miami Central beats 2022 Mater Dei. They should have played Bishop Gorman instead of CMD. I rest on those 

No what I'm saying is and I'm not particularly saying Duncanville cause it could have been anyone but for Central not having a OOS game I think it hurted them. With an OOS game plus wins against IMG Academy, Northwestern twice which is hard, Columbus and American Heritage in the state game. Come on now easy decision number one spot. On the other hand, Maxpreps I hear is biased so Central could have done this all and still got snubbed by Bosco

21 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Unbelievably stupid that unbeaten Central finished second, and sometimes even third in some polls, behind 1-loss SJB and Mater Dei. Central should have had it. They were the real best team in the country. 2022 Miami Central beats 2022 Mater Dei. They should have played Bishop Gorman instead of CMD. I rest on those words.

Well one NationalHSFB.com did vote Miami Central #1 in their poll, so there are MN champs in one publication. Regardless of how major or minor some may see that poll, they're #1. In fact MP tried to play make up and now uses that poll in their comp. poll. 

18 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

No what I'm saying is and I'm not particularly saying Duncanville cause it could have been anyone but for Central not having a OOS game I think it hurted them. With an OOS game plus wins against IMG Academy, Northwestern twice which is hard, Columbus and American Heritage in the state game. Come on now easy decision number one spot. On the other hand, Maxpreps I hear is biased so Central could have done this all and still got snubbed by Bosco

Although MC didn't play an OOS game, beating IMG is somewhat the equivalent of one. MP is extremely biased and they weren't trying to hide it either. 

No credible poll in America has MC ranked #1.

Max Preps, USA Today, Prep Nation, Cal Preps, SBLive/Sports Illustrated.

Not one of them and there is a reason for it because they are not the best HS team in the country. Not even close.

It's debatable if they are even the best team in South Florida. For the majority of the season that claim went to Chaminade Madonna, until they went out west and make the state of Florida look like a joke.

Is MC 49-14 better than Chaminade? 

Stop that #1 in the country nonsense.

1 hour ago, LakelandGator said:

No credible poll in America has MC ranked #1.

Max Preps, USA Today, Prep Nation, Cal Preps, SBLive/Sports Illustrated.

Not one of them and there is a reason for it because they are not the best HS team in the country. Not even close.

It's debatable if they are even the best team in South Florida. For the majority of the season that claim went to Chaminade Madonna, until they went out west and make the state of Florida look like a joke.

Is MC 49-14 better than Chaminade? 

Stop that #1 in the country nonsense.

Child please! I don't expect you or anyone from weak ass Lakeland to have a sensible comment on the matter. What makes a poll credible in your Dreadnought eyes? This should be good...I'll wait. 

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Child please! I don't expect you or anyone from weak ass Lakeland to have a sensible comment on the matter. What makes a poll credible in your Dreadnought eyes? This should be good...I'll wait. 

You would have a far more productive conversation with a brick wall before ever trying to get something coherent out of LakelandGator. If Miami Central had to share any of the spotlight with CMD for the number one spot in the state, it was completely blown away by what Miami Central accomplished in the postseason. 60-0 over St. Brendan in only 7 minutes of play, (which, if the referees had not shut down, may have become the worst blowout in FHSAA playoff history,) a second win over MNW, complete dominance over Miami Norland and Lakewood, and topped off by a shootout victory over AHP to capture their 9th state title in school history and a national championship from the NATIONALHSFB.COM ranking polls.

Best team in the state, top 3 team nationally. If Mater Dei grew a spine and scheduled you guys, you would have had a great shot at beating them. The 2022 MC Rockets team was just that good. West Coast bias held them back in the polls, putting unblemished Miami Central behind 1-loss Bishop Gorman, Mater Dei, and SJB.

On 1/25/2023 at 1:07 PM, MC Rockets said:

The fact that you have to ask what makes a poll credible is enough proof to me that you are a clown looking for entertainment. And then you conveniently avoid the "elephant in the room".(See below):ph34r:

Is MC 49-14 better than Chaminade? <<<<<<---

14 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

The fact that you have to ask what makes a poll credible is enough proof to me that you are a clown looking for entertainment. And then you conveniently avoid the "elephant in the room".(See below):ph34r:

Is MC 49-14 better than Chaminade? <<<<<<---

Assclown please believe I wasn't asking, it was more so to get your opinion...Clown! I don't give a damn if MC is better than Chaminade. We will come up to Pork County and whip Lakeland's Candy Ass!!!