DILLARD VS ST THOMAS KICK OFF CLASSICS!! A MUST SEE GAME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WOW THATS THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY START WITH A 30 POINT LOST END WITH A 30 POINT LOST GOING 8-3 SMH IF YALL BOYS SAY SO STA I'M SUPRISED YOUR GETTING INTO THAT FOOLISHNESS BUT AY TO EACH ITS OWN

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ROCKET FUEL YOUR MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK REAL SAD I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO STEP DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL YOUR SCHOOL IS NUMBER 1 IN THE COUNTRY SO U HAVE A RIGHT TO BE BIG HEADED ALL I'M SAYING IS YOU COME ON A BOARD FULL OFF LEVEL HEADED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE HAVING GENERAL COVO BOUT FOOTBALL & U COME IN BEIN DISRESPECTFUL & DAT AINT A GOOD LOOK ON YOUR PART YOU CAN ROOT FA YO SCHOOL SHIT EVEN ROOT FA YA COUNTY  BUT SHOW RESPECT ITS FUNNY HOW DILLARD GET SO MUCH NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF BEING IN A DISTRICT THEY JUST GOT IT NO ONE SAID SHIT WHEN DILLARD HAD ONE OF THE TOUGHEST IF NOT THE TOUGHEST DISTRICTS & SCHEDULES IN BROWARD THE LAST 6 YEARS BUT NOW WE GET IN A DISTRICT WITH TEAMS WHO ARE NOT ELITE & WE GET TALKED BAD UPON LIKE WE CAN CONTROLL THAT....THATS WEAK.!! IM A  BELIEVER OF LETTIN THE TALK BE DONE ON THE FIELD NUFF SAID

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

right and i understand that i'm not sitting here saying Oh were going 14-0 & were going blow out every team we play central aint no threat north western aint no threat ya boy not sayin any of dat dat will be stupid ya feel me even though dade is our rivals i respect the hell out of some there programs such as booker t central north western etc all i'm saying is let the talking be done on the field let the games play out but every one on here including you STA in some posts as if dillard dosent even deserve to put on a helmet & compete

There is a reason games are not played on the boards and that is why lol. I think Dillard will be fine during the regular season obviously if Dillard is rolling into the playoffs then I give them a better shot but beating Central is very tough...Northwestern a tad easier but still very very tough to do even if you get home field advantage 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

lol your right about not being played on these boards if thats the case dillard would b 0-10 losing by 40+ each game and shit i know its going to be extremley tough beating northwestern or central even with home field advantage but all i want is for ma team is to be givin a chance & if we lose i will give the other team its props i just want a competive game & may the better team win & if the score is lopsided then that other team deserved it but untill then every one 0-0 regardless of what was done last year & with that being said LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!

Guest RocketFuel

@ROCKET FUEL YOUR MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK REAL SAD I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO STEP DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL YOUR SCHOOL IS NUMBER 1 IN THE COUNTRY SO U HAVE A RIGHT TO BE BIG HEADED ALL I'M SAYING IS YOU COME ON A BOARD FULL OFF LEVEL HEADED INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE HAVING GENERAL COVO BOUT FOOTBALL & U COME IN BEIN DISRESPECTFUL & DAT AINT A GOOD LOOK ON YOUR PART YOU CAN ROOT FA YO SCHOOL SHIT EVEN ROOT FA YA COUNTY  BUT SHOW RESPECT ITS FUNNY HOW DILLARD GET SO MUCH NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF BEING IN A DISTRICT THEY JUST GOT IT NO ONE SAID SHIT WHEN DILLARD HAD ONE OF THE TOUGHEST IF NOT THE TOUGHEST DISTRICTS & SCHEDULES IN BROWARD THE LAST 6 YEARS BUT NOW WE GET IN A DISTRICT WITH TEAMS WHO ARE NOT ELITE & WE GET TALKED BAD UPON LIKE WE CAN CONTROLL THAT....THATS WEAK.!! IM A  BELIEVER OF LETTIN THE TALK BE DONE ON THE FIELD NUFF SAID

And it will be on the field when it's 46 to 6, HA !

It's cool to be proud and confident about your Alma Mater, but it makes you look like you don't know too much about football.

My Alma Mater is Wharton in Tampa. I would be a fool to think they could beat Plant, and go beat Dr Phillips or Manatee in the playoffs.

They are gonna at best, be runner up in the district, and get steamrolled out of the first round by Dr Phillips. I accept it and move on. I don't even go to Wharton games because I'm too busy watching good football at Plant, Armwood, Manatee, etc..

Think with your brain and not your heart. Lol.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

but thats the diffrence between my school and yours my school is an elite school who are playing good football and who have a good chance to get passed the 1st round were not some sorry as team whose playing with house $$$$$ and backing into the playoffs & to respond to the 1st part of your post i know plenty about football i bleed dat shit so i also no and believe in the saying "ANY GIVIN SUNDAY" in this case it would be fri or sat so i'm not just going to sit here and say o we have NO CHANCE! because thats not true and its not thinking with my heart its just common sense

Guest RocketFuel

LOL !!, Dillard ain't elite, when you lose 56-0 to a private school in plantation last season, that's shows you are nowhere near elite, when will you get it !!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

but how can you say that when you got steam rolled by grayson last year as well that night just wasnt our night but that same exact school was took the final seconds on there home field the year before so you still havent made a point

but how can you say that when you got steam rolled by grayson last year as well that night just wasnt our night but that same exact school was took the final seconds on there home field the year before so you still havent made a point

Grayson was an elite team though they won a 5A title in GA in 2012 no shame in losing to them. 

Guest RocketFuel

Because we have a state title at the end of season, and are nationally ranked at the start of this season. there's goes your point, LOL, anything else ? !

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WAIT A MIN SO ITS OK FOR CENTRAL TO LOSE TO A TEAM BECAUSE THAT TEAM WAS A CHAMPION THE YEAR B4 BUT GOD FORBIT WE LOSE TO THAT TEXAS TEAM WAS A STATE CHAMPION AS WELL LAST YEAR ITS BECAUSE WERE NOT GOOD DONT CONTRADICT YAL SELF

Guest RocketFuel

You still on the coca-cola !!, Dillard isn't terrible, but they're nowhere near the top, STA lost to Miramar, but what happen, they won state !!, Dillard even lost to Cardinal Gibbons last season, nuff said, !

Guest RocketFuel

How am i contracting myself when i'm giving out facts, 4A's U-School would bury you guys to the ground, and everyone around here knows it !!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

you say we lost to cardinal gibbons last year? truueee but we turned around and beat that sam school to make it into the playoffs and gave miami norland defending 5A  champion at that time a run for there money but u know what fine dillard is not elite at the moment i'm done arguing that fact we dont have the ring or the recognition to back it up only thing im going to say is we have a talented group who can shock alot of people RESPECT to MIAMI CENTRAL BOOKER T AND ST THOMAS FOR YOU GUYS SUCCESFUL SEASON LAST YEAR

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

your absoutely right both loses was to st thomas @st thomas do i wish it was more competitve yea but hey the better team won and the score shows