DILLARD VS ST THOMAS KICK OFF CLASSICS!! A MUST SEE GAME

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ZERO CHANCE??? DATS CRAZY BRO BUT HEY THE MOST STACKED TEAM DOSENT MEAN THERE GOING TO BE THE BEST THAT NIGHT ...IF U KNOW SPORTS DEN U SHOULD KNO THAT

Guest Gridiron5

You will see either Central or their district runner-up in the 1st Round or 2nd Round whether you're district champion or runner-up, LOL, that's how the bracket is designed.  Central is extremely good, and are the favorite to win 6A. 

Guest Gridiron5

Dillard has a nice program, but times have changed. Miramar, STA, USchool & Cypress Bay are the elite teams in Broward now, The only teams that honesty would give Central a good game now is Manatee, Apopka, Plant, NWestern, Carol City, Lakeland, Aquinas, Miramar, and one of their dade rivals Booker T. 

Dillard has a nice program, but times have changed. Miramar, STA, USchool & Cypress Bay are the elite teams in Broward now, The only teams that honesty would give Central a good game now is Manatee, Apopka, Plant, NWestern, Carol City, Lakeland, Aquinas, Miramar, and one of their dade rivals Booker T. 

I think Dillard will be good but come playoff time it will depend on injuries and who they draw in terms of how far they go in 2013. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

EXACTLY!!! THERES NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE YEA CENTRAL IS STACKED YEA YEA YEA LOOK WHAT HAPPEND WITH ST THOMAS & MANATTEE LAST YEAR MANTEE WAS THE CLEAR FAV & LOOK WHAT HAPPEND YEA IT WAS ST THOMAS WHO DID IT BUT THEY WERE THE UNDERDOGS & I HAVE FAITH IN DILLARD YOU GUYS NAME THE SCHOOLS THATS TAKING OVER BROWARD BESIDES MIRAMAR WINNING IN 09 WHAT HAVE THEY OR CYPRESS BAY OR ANY ONE DONE CANT COUNT USCHOOL THEY RECRUIT & ETC JUST LIKE ST THOMAS SO YOU GUYS NAMING SCHOOLS WHO R GETTING TO THE DANCE BUT NOT GETTING THE RING & IN MY EYES THATS STILL TECHINCALLY THE SAME FALIUR AS A TEAM NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS AT ALL!! SO REGARDLESS OF ALL THE SCHOOLS U GUYS NAME DILLARD IS RIGHT IN THE THICK OF THINGS...U WILL SEE

Guest Gridiron5

Those are the facts, and what you mean, you can't count The U-School, they're a state champion, that's all that matters, STA is a state champion, you can't say people steal players to another team anymore, it's a cop-out, if players want to go to another team, they have the right to do so, after all, it's on them, not the coach. Miramar was never a premiere program till the mid-2000's, but guess what, now they are, they're won a title, and went to the state final 2 seasons ago, but lost to a premiere team in Tampa Plant who is a powerhouse. I'm a fan of an certain team, but that's being realistic, (not much) Nolebull is just handing out facts, that's all. 

Guest RocketFuel

gridiron, that's true, and to be honest, Cypress bay shoulda won last season, that call in the 4th qtr ruined them, Miramar still got a talented team, talented enough to beat apk, manatee, or plant, but i'll save that for another day. As far as the U-School goes, we'll take care of them, but for now, we're ready for heritage, the only teams we see is BTW, that team from New Jersey, and the teams in our district, that's it, damn sure no silly ass Dillard (LOL), but yea, I would like to see my rockets play Aquinas, but i think you, & josh know why that isn't happening, which is why they put the silly Bulls on their schedule. Get ready, that fuel is coming, 4,3,2,1, Boom !

Guest RocketFuel

I don't know if you guys get the playoffs, but Dillard is 6A District 15. Miami Central, Northwestern, Carol City, and Norland are in District 16.

In the playoffs, the district champion from district 1 plays the runner up from district 2 in the first round. Vice versa. The champion from district 2 plays the runner up from district 1.

So if Dillard is district champ, they will play the runner up from district 16 in the first round. Which will be more than likely Northwestern. It could be Carol City or Norland as well.

Even if Dillard pulled the big upset in round 1, then they will have to play Miami Central in round 2.

Just be happy, and consider it a very successful season if you make it to round 2. Round 1 is your state title game. Lol

I'm tryin to tell these fools, but they don't know, They will see that beatdown tho, that district Dillard & Hallandale is in is hot garbage !, LOL, you guys ain't going to no semi, or regional, you'll barely make the playoffs, so please, like gridiron said, you're barely a top 20 team in Broward-"DADE", where the real teams play at, try to get on our level, you can play us on the Moon, and it still won't matter and you can tell anyone of that, get realistic, and stop smoking that s*** Rockets, 3,2,1, man, you know the rest, 

Guest tampa1

There is one thing I can tell you. Dillard has a zero percent chance of beating Central. They are the number 1 team in the country for a reason.

You never Know, great teams can often be OUT COACHED. victory is not garunteed! any given night. The egg shaped ball does funny things sometimes

gridiron, that's true, and to be honest, Cypress bay shoulda won last season, that call in the 4th qtr ruined them, Miramar still got a talented team, talented enough to beat apk, manatee, or plant, but i'll save that for another day. As far as the U-School goes, we'll take care of them, but for now, we're ready for heritage, the only teams we see is BTW, that team from New Jersey, and the teams in our district, that's it, damn sure no silly ass Dillard (LOL), but yea, I would like to see my rockets play Aquinas, but i think you, & josh know why that isn't happening, which is why they put the silly Bulls on their schedule. Get ready, that fuel is coming, 4,3,2,1, Boom !

I would like yo play Central too....It'd be an very fun game idk who would win it both teams are great and have very good coaching. Agreed with Cypress Bay that call did cost them a ring last yr but that was still a classic game none the less.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ROCKET FUEL YOU MUST BE A YOUNG BUCK I CAN TELL BY THE WAY YOU TALK ONE THANG YOU KNOW AS A FOOTBALL PLAYER IS THAT ANYONE CAN BE BEATIN ON ANY NIGHT IS CENTRAL & NORTHWESTERN POWER HOUSES? YEA THEY IS BUT THEY CAN BE BEATEN & FOR YOU TO SAY OUR DISTRICT IS HOT GARBAGE WE CANT CONTROLL WHO WE PLAY ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS PLAY WHOSE ON OUR SCHEDULE & THEN U SAY DILLARD WILL BARLEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?? LOL BRA CHECK ME OUT DONT GET LAUGHED OFF DIS BOARD TALKIN NON SENSE OBVIOUSLY U DONT KNOW THE HISTORY OF THAT SCHOOL SO BEFORE YOU START RAPPIN ON THE COMPUTER LET THANGS GET HANDELD BETWEEN THE 50'S HOMEBOY

Guest RocketFuel

You can't tell s***, know this, it's all about the 305 with 305DadePride, Done played the same ball as you son. HA !, oh 0.o, you don't like it, well here i go, here i go, here i go, Hot. Garbage., so like i said, stop slipping on that Coke, and go carry on in that playground district of yours, and this is how i feel about ya'll history, it don't match up with the legit dynasties of 305 Football except probably STA, i'm laughing at all of this, and will be more when i see your team get thumped either way by us or another team in Central's district so save yourself the trouble, just save it, period, next !, sips fruit punch. Rockets, 4,3,2,1, you know the rest.

You can't tell s***, know this, it's all about the 305 with 305DadePride, Done played the same ball as you son. HA !, oh 0.o, you don't like it, well here i go, here i go, here i go, Hot. Garbage., so like i said, stop slipping on that Coke, and go carry on in that playground district of yours, and this is how i feel about ya'll history, it don't match up with the legit dynasties of 305 Football except probably STA, i'm laughing at all of this, and will be more when i see your team get thumped either way by us or another team in Central's district so save yourself the trouble, just save it, period, next !, sips fruit punch. Rockets, 4,3,2,1, you know the rest.

+1000 lol good post Rocket. I do have to agree here the only dynasty in Broward that matches up with any in Dade is STA thats about it....no other team in Broward with a dynasty equivalent to STA or many in the Miami area. 

It's not our job to coddle these boys. Lol. The fact is Dillard has never done anything in this lifetime, and if you can pull up their best year in school history, please do.

They are going to go 8-3 at best, and that's because the district is so patheitc. It might be the worst district in the top 5 classes.

All I want from Dillard is to go Texas and pull out a win.

Guest RocketFuel

It's not our job to coddle these boys. Lol. The fact is Dillard has never done anything in this lifetime, and if you can pull up their best year in school history, please do.

They are going to go 8-3 at best, and that's because the district is so patheitc. It might be the worst district in the top 5 classes.

All I want from Dillard is to go Texas and pull out a win.

Negative, they'll be shredded. barely top10 in the 954, lol