Unranked teams that has impressed that no one is talking about.

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Its Been sooooo easy to talk about the usuall teams who win year in & year out. From the likes of BTW STA MiAMi CENTRAL AHP DWYER ETC

But I Want to take this time to Show love to the Teams who Are Not RANKED or considerd title Contenders but their Doing Very well & deserved to be recognized for they can be a Sleeper in their own division.

Cardinal Gibbions:(4-0) For a Few cardinal gibbions they have always been a respected squad but compared to other privates they just couldn't compete with the likes of AHL & STA but this year they have started 4-0 with Two big wins over 3a title contender chaminade Madonna & over Jackson who beat nationally ranked BTW gibbons is a real sleeper in 5A.

Miami Norland(3-1) the vikings went 15-0 in 2011 but haven't been able to get in the post season since 2012 they have put forth a very stout defense but offense was always inconsistent. This year they started 3-0 before losing a nail biter to nationally ranked Miami central 29-27 lookout the vikings just may get that runner up spot or dare I say a 3 way tie breaker if MNW can beat central.

DiLLARD(3-1) when people look at the panthers they look at a team with a lot of talent but no production. This year the panthers started off 2-0 with a upset win over hallandale before giving up a 14 point lead & falling late 22-26 on the road to a very Good lake Gibson team. Last night the panthers had another Road test vs a respectable Douglas team who boasts 1 of the hugest O lines in the state ant they came out victorious 22-8. Many say Boyd Anderson is the overwhelming favs to win District 6A-15 but I Say not so fast. Dillard's defense over all is top 4 in the county in their wins they have given up 16 12 & 8 respectively and their offense is as Consistent as it has ever been. They still have a lot to prove on if they want to be considerd title contenders but nonetheless a Big Sleeper in 6A.

MiRAMAR (3-1) the patriots had a Few Glory years but the last few have been dissapointments compared to the patriots standards. Last two years of not making the playoffs not winning states or getting back their since 09 the patriots are Ready for a statement Season they start out 3-1 with a week two massacre 42-6 beat down from STA but since then The patriots have been handing out beatdowns the last two games that dark side defense have not given up more then 6 points combined. It has yet to be seen will that propel them over Flanagan for the district title but all it takes is for the patriots to get in the Game(playoffs) and anything can happen after that.

Its a few more teams out their that can be mentioned but for now these teams are the Top 4.

Hard to argue against:

6A-16: Top to bottom - the best District in the State - Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Carol City, Norland, Hialeah-Miami Lakes

Best 4A District in the State 4A-8: BTW, Edison, Monsignor Pace, Keys Gate, Gulliver Prep

I think top one only a 4 team district now

Where they from?

Punta Gorda -  In the Naples/Fort Myers area.  They get a decent Fort Myers team coming off a very tight 16-18 loss @ a decent South Fort Myers team.  We'll see how Charlotte does in that one. If they win that game soundly, they very well could run the table with their below average schedule.

Punta Gorda - In the Naples/Fort Myers area. They get a decent Fort Myers team coming off a very tight 16-18 loss @ a decent South Fort Myers team. We'll see how Charlotte does in that one. If they win that game soundly, they very well could run the table with their below average schedule.

So southwest coast of Florida?

I was always wondering if their was any good teams in that area

Not bad.  Not quite like PB , Broward and Dade but respectable.  Naples was legit last year and appear to be off to a strong start this year.  Fort Myers and South Fort Myers have had a few decent teams in recent years.  I beleive  Venice is only 20 minutes north of Punta Gorda (Charlotte) as well.  The area definitely holds their own for a less populated area than SFL, Tampa, Orlando and Jacksonville.

Hmm a lot of Sleepers see so what are u guys thoughts of the teams I mentioned.

I beilive norland is 3-2 as their kickoff game was official because it was out of state but they are looking good and took central to limit and came 2 points from beating them

Biggest thing for Dillard is beating Boyd when the time comes

What district is gibbions in?

I beilive norland is 3-2 as their kickoff game was official because it was out of state but they are looking good and took central to limit and came 2 points from beating them

Gibbons is in 5A-16 with AHP, Hallandale, Jackson, Coconut Creek and Stranahan.

The time will be the week after next once our bye week is done.