Unranked teams that has impressed that no one is talking about.

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Hard to argue against:

6A-16:  Top to bottom - the best District in the State - Miami Central, Miami Northwestern, Carol City, Norland

Best 4A District in the State 4A-8: BTW, Edison, Monsignor Pace, Keys Gate, Gulliver Prep

IDK about 4A-8, BTW is the only real boss of that district. Edison would say other wise. But they are a shadow of what they used to be. Or before the FHSAA started messing up districts.

IDK about 4A-8, BTW is the only real boss of that district. Edison would say other wise. But they are a shadow of what they used to be. Or before the FHSAA started messing up districts.

You have BTW, Pace and Edison are both 3-1 and  arguably top 100 teams in FL. Keys Gate is just average or a tad below average and Gulliver Prep is below average but probably a 4 - 5 win team.  

BTW is just on another level and Edison and Pace are probably playing as good or better than Glades Central right now.  Clewiston would probably lose to Keys Gate right now and squeak by by Gulliver. 

You have BTW, Pace and Edison are both 3-1 and arguably top 100 teams in FL. Keys Gate is just average or a tad below average and Gulliver Prep is below average but probably a 4 - 5 win team.

BTW is just on another level and Edison and Pace are probably playing as good or better than Glades Central right now. Clewiston would probably lose to Keys Gate right now and squeak by by Gulliver.

Edison and Pace are better than GC "right now". Yes. Comes playoff time definitely no.

You have BTW, Pace and Edison are both 3-1 and arguably top 100 teams in FL. Keys Gate is just average or a tad below average and Gulliver Prep is below average but probably a 4 - 5 win team.

BTW is just on another level and Edison and Pace are probably playing as good or better than Glades Central right now. Clewiston would probably lose to Keys Gate right now and squeak by by Gulliver.

Gulliver is Indy... HML is 4a... Edison has some players... Also Pace.... I'm very surprised on those 2...

Charlotte is off to a 3-0 start. Best win was a 63-33 thrashing of 3-1 North Miami.

I'm very surprised about my young pioneers... looks like they might be district champs from what I seen... NMB is their will threat... Either or making the playoffs is a great season for them cause either gables or Columbus are gonna blast them out the 1st rd...