2023 regular season rumors!!

cribboy305

5 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

We have a couple exciting games being floated around 

Miami norland playing SJB

sta Vs sjb

CENTRAL VS CHAMINADE & MATER DEI. THEIR ALSO MAYBE A TEXAS SCHOOL ON THEIR. SFA TOO MAYBE IN THEIR TOO. come July we will see 

Texas school huh? I just don't like having to wait until July. That doesn't give a whole lot of time for fans to make travel arrangements. 

1 hour ago, MC Rockets said:

Texas school huh? I just don't like having to wait until July. That doesn't give a whole lot of time for fans to make travel arrangements. 

I'm assuming Duncanville. And recently found out that their coach has ties to Brevard. Played for Cocoa under Coach Wilks.

Would've been thrown off by the Norland vs SJB game but they have been getting in some transfers from what I saw on Twitter.  

Looking forward to that week 5 Central vs CM.

The Broward showcase should have some big games as well.

12 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I'm assuming Duncanville. And recently found out that their coach has ties to Brevard. Played for Cocoa under Coach Wilks.

Would've been thrown off by the Norland vs SJB game but they have been getting in some transfers from what I saw on Twitter.  

Looking forward to that week 5 Central vs CM.

The Broward showcase should have some big games as well.

NATIONALhsfb said Duncanville actually declined central & chose to play rockledge instead. Desoto also declined to play central But I do hear Desoto is playing heritage.

18 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

We have a couple exciting games being floated around 

Miami norland playing SJB

sta Vs sjb

CENTRAL VS CHAMINADE & MATER DEI. THEIR ALSO MAYBE A TEXAS SCHOOL ON THEIR. SFA TOO MAYBE IN THEIR TOO. come July we will see 

MIAMI CENTRAL VS MATER DEI!? Man, oh man, I've been waiting forever to see Mater Dei grow a damn spine and play a South Florida powerhouse! But of course they wait until after Ruben Bain graduates along with most of Central's team that may have been their best squad in school history. Mater Dei returns 10 of their 11 starters on defense. Going to be an extremely tough game for the Rockets to win. 

STA vs Bosco rematch of 2017 is going to be incredible. STA beat them once, they can do it again! 

Norland vs SJB makes less sense. Unless Norland is figuring to have a really loaded squad in 2023, SJB should win this game without much trouble. We'll see.

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

MIAMI CENTRAL VS MATER DEI!? Man, oh man, I've been waiting forever to see Mater Dei grow a damn spine and play a South Florida powerhouse! But of course they wait until after Ruben Bain graduates along with most of Central's team that may have been their best squad in school history. Mater Dei returns 10 of their 11 starters on defense. Going to be an extremely tough game for the Rockets to win. 

STA vs Bosco rematch of 2017 is going to be incredible. STA beat them once, they can do it again! 

Norland vs SJB makes less sense. Unless Norland is figuring to have a really loaded squad in 2023, SJB should win this game without much trouble. We'll see.

Mater Dei played it real strategic. Game should've been played last season

NATIONALhsfb said Duncanville actually declined central & chose to play rockledge instead. Desoto also declined to play central But I do hear Desoto is playing heritage.

Duncanville and Desoto must be scared to play Central a Miami school. I guess they remember that beat down Booker T. Washington gave Cedar Hill 40-21 in 2012 season lol

22 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I don't know. Last year's game def would've made more sense but I feel central is actually better this year. We have to remember central was led by young guys. The best 2025 class in Florida probably the country. They whole defense literally has d1 power 5 offers, 7+ 4 stars & 3 stars plus a good bit of transfers and some say they have the best interior in the state also with 5 star armondo blount on the edge replacing Bain. It will be fun

Norland on the other hand is a surprise to be playing top oos comp but if you've been following cribsports on ig you know norland has created a super team over there in miami gardens. They will be scary scary for whoever has to Line that up. Venice should bring em up and see wassup.

2 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

I don't know. Last year's game def would've made more sense but I feel central is actually better this year. We have to remember central was led by young guys. The best 2025 class in Florida probably the country. They whole defense literally has d1 power 5 offers, 7+ 4 stars & 3 stars plus a good bit of transfers and some say they have the best interior in the state also with 5 star armondo blount on the edge replacing Bain. It will be fun

Norland on the other hand is a surprise to be playing top oos comp but if you've been following cribsports on ig you know norland has created a super team over there in miami gardens. They will be scary scary for whoever has to Line that up. Venice should bring em up and see wassup.

I'll defer to you as you know that area better than I do. But no doubt, Central is the best team in Florida and has probably the best chance of anyone not named SJB to knock them off. However, Mater Dei returns 10 of their 11 defensive starters and 7 of their offensive starters. Also keep in mind that they are arguably the most well-coached team in the nation. That is an extremely tough mountain to climb if Central is going to win. You have to understand that Mater Dei did this for a reason. They waited until they had one of their best squads in school history to take on a South Florida powerhouse after ducking them left, right, and center. If Mater Dei comes to The Mecca instead of hiding in Santa Ana, I will be there amongst the Central fans for sure to root the Rockets on.

As far as Venice goes, we have your Bulls at the Mecca in week 3. Will be a great game once again as our entire offensive line returns alongside Jamarice Wilder, Alvin Johnson, Ryan Matulevich, Adam Paponotanikis, and impact transfer Jadyn Glasser. Defensively, Carter Dalton, Eli Seed, Deylen Platt, David Galloway, Elijah Jones, and Kammrin Herring all return alongside impact transfers Ryan Daly from IMG and a corner from Riverview. Going to be a great season! 

12 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I'll defer to you as you know that area better than I do. But no doubt, Central is the best team in Florida and has probably the best chance of anyone not named SJB to knock them off. However, Mater Dei returns 10 of their 11 defensive starters and 7 of their offensive starters. Also keep in mind that they are arguably the most well-coached team in the nation. That is an extremely tough mountain to climb if Central is going to win. You have to understand that Mater Dei did this for a reason. They waited until they had one of their best squads in school history to take on a South Florida powerhouse after ducking them left, right, and center. If Mater Dei comes to The Mecca instead of hiding in Santa Ana, I will be there amongst the Central fans for sure to root the Rockets on.

As far as Venice goes, we have your Bulls at the Mecca in week 3. Will be a great game once again as our entire offensive line returns alongside Jamarice Wilder, Alvin Johnson, Ryan Matulevich, Adam Paponotanikis, and impact transfer Jadyn Glasser. Defensively, Carter Dalton, Eli Seed, Deylen Platt, David Galloway, Elijah Jones, and Kammrin Herring all return alongside impact transfers Ryan Daly from IMG and a corner from Riverview. Going to be a great season! 

Venice at the mecca huh. See ya there

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Any word on the Mater Dei-Central game? Where it will be played, and what week? 

No word yet, central iss pretty slow when it comes to this type of thing but I do have intriguing news. The bulls of 71st Street have just hired their head coach and it's looking really good.  They hire Coach Michealee Harris. A BULLS LEGEND and Louisville cardinal. He was the receiver coach for a couple years before taking the OC position at carol city. They will stack up before the season starts imo on top of the already young hungry team and I believe they are a force in 2m right along with central, norland and heritage.

No word yet, central iss pretty slow when it comes to this type of thing but I do have intriguing news. The bulls of 71st Street have just hired their head coach and it's looking really good.  They hire Coach Michealee Harris. A BULLS LEGEND and Louisville cardinal. He was the receiver coach for a couple years before taking the OC position at carol city. They will stack up before the season starts imo on top of the already young hungry team and I believe they are a force in 2m right along with central, norland and heritage.

Bulls had a young team last season. Jamari being hurt and Tyga playing on a sore shoulder really hampered them. I know they're going to miss those guys a lot. Never want to see guys get injured. Lots of great games coming out of SoFlo in 2023 so far!

Hope ESPN picks up:

Venice @ Northwestern Week 3

Norland @ SJB Week 2

STA vs SJB Week 1

Mater Dei vs Miami Central (Hopefully Week 4,)

Bishop Gorman @ CMD Week 5

Any I'm missing? Would all be great moneymakers and awesome for fans.

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Bulls had a young team last season. Jamari being hurt and Tyga playing on a sore shoulder really hampered them. I know they're going to miss those guys a lot. Never want to see guys get injured. Lots of great games coming out of SoFlo in 2023 so far!

Hope ESPN picks up:

Norland @ SJB Week 2

STA vs SJB Week 1

I think you would definitely have to include Bergen Catholic, NJ (2x NJ Non-Public champs) at C-M in week 3.  Others of lesser local interest would include Highland Springs, VA (5A VA state champs) at Miramar in week 1, and Ely at St. Joseph Regional, NJ in week 2.

Wonder if the recent naming of a new head coach at Mater Dei is slowing down their scheduling, including Central game.

Hope ESPN picks up:

Norland @ SJB Week 2

STA vs SJB Week 1

Ford not being a hundred percent definitely hurt the bulls but most were able to see what the bulls were actually about towards the latter half of the season especially central game. Crazy to think they lost by a dropped td. They have their qb of the future tho as well as a very young team, mostly 25 and 26 and them kids is good. Look out for names like Elijah Moore and Calvin russel. Two of the best Wide outs in 25! Both already fielding multiple sec offers. 

Hope ESPN picks up:

Norland @ SJB Week 2

STA vs SJB Week 1

NORLAND WILL UPSET SJB. YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST. SCREENSHOT IT

THIS IS A TRAP GAME AND SJB WILL BE COMING OFF A CLOSE WIN AGAINST STA THINKING THEY LIKE THAT AND NORLAND GON COME TO TOWN WITH THEY SUPER ROSTER AND STAMP THEM BOYS. WATCH