SFla tough guy exposed?

LakelandGator

1 hour ago, Ray Icaza said:

Your view is based on whoever GSB is, what he has said in the past including last year claiming Central #1 which you and the "established" polls call him out on, yet now he has another view and you buy that??  Seems like odd logic to follow. 

His name is Joe Maimone and for good reason, as he's the biggest mamón you will ever meet. He lies about everything, including Bishop Sycamore being a real school, being involved in Mater Dei scheduling St. Frances, and Central "fearing tough competition." 

1 hour ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

And I'm sure a number of posters on this forum who loved the ACA felt quite righteous calling it "Obamacare" .  And if you don't know what ACA stands for, then my point is made. It's all politics. Hypocrisy and politics. And this is a football forum. So let's get off our high horse and drop the politics.

And Ray, this point isn't to you in particular. Jam included.

No, most of us who know what the UCA, Not ACA, bill really was about called it "Obummer" care. 

14 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

From your posts it's clear you have something against MC. I don't know why the game fell through, but I can assure you GSB's agenda is for self only and to make as much money as he can while making it seem like it's for the kids.

Your issue is with GSB, go argue with him. He's the one throwing your team under the bus.

Now if you are pissed because I don't think MC was the #1 team in the country last season, you can keep being pissed. 49-14 is enough for me and anyone with a centimeter of football knowledge to know that.

14 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

Exactly! I had a conversation with MP Zack Poff and he clearly wouldn't budge on not crowning SJB or MD champions. It was already predetermined. I even suggested having co-champions. As for as GSB, I have several conversations with him and his agenda is to promote his OOS plan, and if a team isn't on board they are blackballed. 

Exactly. One of the main reasons he's not high on Cocoa since they stopped inquiring about OOS games with him during Wilks last season or 2

22 hours ago, MC Rockets said:

From your posts it's clear you have something against MC. I don't know why the game fell through, but I can assure you GSB's agenda is for self only and to make as much money as he can while making it seem like it's for the kids.

GSB is credible in name only. Maybe try NOT talking to 12-year-old girls from New Joyzee. :P

11 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

Your issue is with GSB, go argue with him. He's the one throwing your team under the bus.

Now if you are pissed because I don't think MC was the #1 team in the country last season, you can keep being pissed. 49-14 is enough for me and anyone with a centimeter of football knowledge to know that.

49-14? so we going off 3 years ago… come on brother get serious. even if you don’t agree they were #1 thats a terrible reason to disagree. 

11 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

I don't have an issue with him. For you to make a post about a team that the team you follow has no history with clearly tells me and others you have a problem with MC. You sound like a lil Bill Castle fanboy! I don't care if or what you thought of MC last year, but they would have mopped the floor with your "Pork" County boys...that's for damn sure. And 49-14? Yeah, I can tell you just started following high school football. That's your best argument? Child please!!!

58 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

49-14? so we going off 3 years ago… come on brother get serious. even if you don’t agree they were #1 thats a terrible reason to disagree. 

SJB had the courage to schedule Central, so why can't MD? I mean what's the holdup? SJB has played MC and STA, so why can't the "King of High School Football" in Mater Dei do it too?  

15 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

SJB had the courage to schedule Central, so why can't MD? I mean what's the holdup? SJB has played MC and STA, so why can't the "King of High School Football" in Mater Dei do it too?  

Questions that need answering… regardless tho I heard central picked up gorman again in an away game. fun but we already read that story.

I feel mater dei didn’t want the espn game, they wanted to come on friday night lights but central wanted primetime saturday afternoon when its roasting. Couldn’t come to an agreement on the contracts were never sent back. August in miami is too unpredictable so to guarantee a game on espn saturday afternoon is probably best. Still early tho who knows

On 4/17/2023 at 9:17 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

In the spirit of football, do you know if Manatee @ Columbus week 0 or Miami Northwestern @ Manatee week 1 are still on? I've heard that your game against the Hurricanes has fallen through, and that Manatee has scheduled IMG's Varsity team for the preseason instead. 

Yeah, right now we still don't have a week 0, nor did we secure a Spring game. Crazy. That said, last I heard Manatee was week 1. I'll see if I can get a definitive answer on Monday.

Northwestern's schedule isn't finalized either from what I hear. I know we have them scheduled around week 4 or so, but I am looking forward to your game with them. However that looks to be September 8th, is that right?

On 4/18/2023 at 10:53 PM, MC Rockets said:

I don't have an issue with him. For you to make a post about a team that the team you follow has no history with clearly tells me and others you have a problem with MC. You sound like a lil Bill Castle fanboy! I don't care if or what you thought of MC last year, but they would have mopped the floor with your "Pork" County boys...that's for damn sure. And 49-14? Yeah, I can tell you just started following high school football. That's your best argument? Child please!!!

You showed your true agenda on the national board a few years ago. I will say one last thing and put you back where you belong. 

As long as people like you are at places like MC they will always be C/D/F educated schools. "YOU" are the real problem, your ignorant ramblings just confirm that.

You run through those south Fla housing projects looking for 4-star athletes so you can beat your weak chest to the world. How about recruiting poor non athletes and creating an IB program? Where do all those 4.4 forty kids go where they can no longer score TDs due to injury? Can they come to you for a career job, or a foot inside the corporate world in Dade County?

Your clown act is a disservice to public school education.

4 hours ago, ExplorerHomer2 said:

Yeah, right now we still don't have a week 0, nor did we secure a Spring game. Crazy. That said, last I heard Manatee was week 1. I'll see if I can get a definitive answer on Monday.

Northwestern's schedule isn't finalized either from what I hear. I know we have them scheduled around week 4 or so, but I am looking forward to your game with them. However that looks to be September 8th, is that right?

All good. I just saw that Vero Beach released their full schedule, and saw that Miami NW is making the trip north to play the Fighting Indians in Week 1 while Manatee has scheduled IMG Varsity for their Week 0 and a trip to Lake Minneola for week 1.

Manatee's schedule seems very underwhelming for the kind of team they will be fielding. I'm sorry that you couldn't keep the Canes on there. I'm very excited to see what Vero Beach can do against MNW. If Vero wins that game, it will say a lot about the kind of chances they have at winning 4S. Venice travels to play them week 3 in a game that could be taken by ESPN. I'm expecting that to be a very tough, hard-fought game with (hopefully!) a razor-thin Venice victory in the end.

Columbus' defense looks very stout on paper so far. Miami NW has an extremely tough early slate of games in Vero Beach, Venice, and your Explorers. Can't wait to see their full schedule.

4 hours ago, LakelandGator said:

You showed your true agenda on the national board a few years ago. I will say one last thing and put you back where you belong. 

As long as people like you are at places like MC they will always be C/D/F educated schools. "YOU" are the real problem, your ignorant ramblings just confirm that.

You run through those south Fla housing projects looking for 4-star athletes so you can beat your weak chest to the world. How about recruiting poor non athletes and creating an IB program? Where do all those 4.4 forty kids go where they can no longer score TDs due to injury? Can they come to you for a career job, or a foot inside the corporate world in Dade County?

Your clown act is a disservice to public school education.

Yeah, I you're a lil stupid!

10 hours ago, Dr. D said:

Mater Dei just announced they are traveling to Baltimore to play St. Frances Academy on September 22, so they seem willing to travel this year.  Maybe it just wasn't meant to work out with Central, for whatever reason.

St. Frances is playing the toughest schedule in the nation in 2023. If they go undefeated with Mater Dei, Saint John Bosco, Miami Central, Kahuku, and IMG on the schedule, it would be impossible to deny them the national championship.

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

St. Frances is playing the toughest schedule in the nation in 2023. If they go undefeated with Mater Dei, Saint John Bosco, Miami Central, Kahuku, and IMG on the schedule, it would be impossible to deny them the national championship.

You mean Chaminade Madonna, not Miami Central.